The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Proven Path to a Fastlane (Still Open for 2024)

StephanBg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 1, 2019
Northern Germany
Hi. I've come across your content through this forum and decided to go your way to get to the fastlane. Currently my paycheck is used primarily for my children, payoff for my house and living expenses, but I want to use your free content as good as possible to help some people. I know it'll gonna take some time, but I'll try to make it into your current years program. Wish me luck the right mindset :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi. I've come across your content through this forum and decided to go your way to get to the fastlane. Currently my paycheck is used primarily for my children, payoff for my house and living expenses, but I want to use your free content as good as possible to help some people. I know it'll gonna take some time, but I'll try to make it into your current years program. Wish me luck the right mindset :)

If you go through YouTube there is a lot of good content there. I really try make all those videos as good as possible with nothing held back.

Also I am active on the comments there also or tag me on these forums of course.

Wish you all the best!

StephanBg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 1, 2019
Northern Germany
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great. As stated in your videos, finding the first customers is hard, since trust has to be build first, probably especially during these times and here in Germany. But thanks a lot for your help.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Taking a Youtube break till the program is at a whole new level...

We have had a lot of people join the last few months and want to make sure everyone is getting the best possible training and resources.

Thanks everyone - next few months should be great.

Edit - great post that went up last few hours...

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 14.40.13.png

Seeing these types of posts and knowing there is still more we can do is super motivating.

Really hope that we can make it possible and have it as a great investment for anyone who joins.

I might do some progress updates here every few weeks with how it is going.

Hai

Beauty is Truth
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jan 1, 2015
Hi, a few questions here:

1. What's the average monthly income you can achieve with this kinda business?
2. Do extremely introverted people be able to get results as well? Or is it constantly uncomfortable for them?
3. Is it possible to do this additionally to a full-time job?

Thanks!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi, a few questions here:

1. What's the average monthly income you can achieve with this kinda business?
2. Do extremely introverted people be able to get results as well? Or is it constantly uncomfortable for them?
3. Is it possible to do this additionally to a full-time job?

Thanks!

Hey @Mainstream7 - let me have a go at these...

1).

I would say the average after people get up and running is around 5-8k usd a month. We also got plenty of students on both sides of that - some paying well over 10/15k usd a month and others still getting on their feet.

One thing is with web sales there is a high profit margin so as a "cash" business you are keeping most of that.

2)

Ya I think so. The way we teach sales (I am very introvert) is much more about listening and strategy then trying to overpower people verbally. I would guess around 70%+ of members would consider themselves introverted.

3)

Yes but then your results are of course not going to be the same. That being said it can help at the start in many ways as you can focus more on making the right moves rather than going directly towards the cash (usually a bad move - you want to instead focus on building trust/results).

Hope that helps and hit me up if you got any more questions.
If you want to chat just use the application system.

Thanks

StephanBg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 1, 2019
Northern Germany
Hi @Mainstream7
I totally agree with @Fox 's answer. I am also an introvert, and it's quite comfortable, since you mostly think about what would benefit the customer. And proposing to them all the ways you could help is very satisfying.

I also started additionally to a full-time job. Naturally it is slower, but it helps focussing on the most relevant things to do, since you have less time and have to make every minute count.
For me it's more of a crawl, since I still have the bad habits of procrastinating sometimes and over analyzing things, which I reduce slowly but surely. Mindset is everything ;-) And since my top priority in life is my family, I refuse to take too much time away from them, so 60-80 hour workweeks are not possible (working 40h for my main job).

That said, it all comes down to your mindset and your priorities. Enough people have proven it can work, so you just have to make the corresponding decisions.

Raja

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Dec 31, 2019
@Fox
At the beginning do people require to pose as a company or as freelancers.

Jockomofino

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC
If you go through YouTube there is a lot of good content there. I really try make all those videos as good as possible with nothing held back.

Also I am active on the comments there also or tag me on these forums of course.

Wish you all the best!

Hey, @Fox

This sounds pretty incredible! Would I need to already know web programming before beginning this or is that part of what I would learn? It sounds like this might be for people who are already good at web programming languages and this is more to teach them how to do the business side more successfully. I have just started watching your videos beginning with the oldest ones. I would at least want to consume all your content on YT before applying for your program but I just wanted to know if in between I would also need to learn some web design.

Thanks!

Jockomofino

StephanBg

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 1, 2019
Northern Germany
@Fox
That is legal information depending on the country you live in. But I think in most countries you need to get permission to act as a business by legal authorities. If you must do that before or may postpone it after you already have done business may vary. Maybe it is even better to have a dedicated business bank account to not confuse your payments with your private ones for better tax calculation and declaration.
Just search for it or give more information about your country, so that others could help. Maybe (probably?) some webdeisgners here live in the same country ;-)
I live in Germany and had to pose as a freelancer before doing anything (Though it is kind of okay for the tax authorities, if you are a few months late with your application).

Hey, @Fox

This sounds pretty incredible! Would I need to already know web programming before beginning this or is that part of what I would learn? It sounds like this might be for people who are already good at web programming languages and this is more to teach them how to do the business side more successfully. I have just started watching your videos beginning with the oldest ones. I would at least want to consume all your content on YT before applying for your program but I just wanted to know if in between I would also need to learn some web design.

Thanks!

Jockomofino
I don't think so (haven't done the course yet, but have gone through many of his videos already), because the web programming is quite insignificant comparing the sales and mindset stuff.
Consider reading his GOLD-Thread: GOLD! - How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
@Fox

You will want to start as you are and transition at the right time to the "bigger" image.

At the start you don't have too much experience (or any) so going in as BIG-BUSINESS-XYZ is not smart. It just comes off weird and businesses can pick up that something is off. If they can't trust you to be honest about your own business how can they trust you with theirs? It usually backfired.

The way I think is best is to use what advantages you have at the start in your favour instead.
- You are new (motivated)
- You are willing to work a great deal (cheaper)
- You want to get results to build your own business (focused)
- You are a person (its personal and easy to deal with you)

Now not every business will want to work with you at this stage but for some you are an excellent deal. You are like that movie money ball - an amazing result at a fraction of the normal price.

But of course you don't want to be working in this way forever - it is just to get going. Once you do a few projects at this stage you start to switch up your prices and approach (using your results you now have) to get much more profitable deals.

Hope that helps. We break this down a lot in the program - most of the students are newer to web design/business.

Jockomofino

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC
That is legal information depending on the country you live in. But I think in most countries you need to get permission to act as a business by legal authorities. If you must do that before or may postpone it after you already have done business may vary. Maybe it is even better to have a dedicated business bank account to not confuse your payments with your private ones for better tax calculation and declaration.
Just search for it or give more information about your country, so that others could help. Maybe (probably?) some webdeisgners here live in the same country ;-)
I live in Germany and had to pose as a freelancer before doing anything (Though it is kind of okay for the tax authorities, if you are a few months late with your application).

I don't think so (haven't done the course yet, but have gone through many of his videos already), because the web programming is quite insignificant comparing the sales and mindset stuff.
Consider reading his GOLD-Thread: GOLD! - How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months
Hey, thanks for that!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content...

Just a starter video but covers the idea behind the program and the goals of doing web design in this way.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Okay I had to share this one!

Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 09.54.31.png

This is really cool. Jessica took a bit of a break end of last year from the program but came back this year read to get things to the next level. Amazing work!

If any other students reading this thread ever want to leave a review please go for it - thanks.

Jcrisp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 26, 2019
Okay I had to share this one!

View attachment 37247

This is really cool. Jessica took a bit of a break end of last year from the program but came back this year read to get things to the next level. Amazing work!

If any other students reading this thread ever want to leave a review please go for it - thanks.
Hey, that's me! :)

Seriously, if you're reading this and wondering if you should make the investment in the Fox Legends program, my advice is don't waste any more time sitting on the fence and just DO IT! I can honestly say I would NEVER have made it to where I am right now without the program. The price of the course is a minuscule fraction of the returns you will get from it (IF you actually follow through and work at it). I actually am going through the whole course again for a second (or third in some areas) time, and will probably keep referring to it as time goes on.

I feel like 90% of what I learned through the program is going to help me in whatever venture I choose down the road. I can also honestly say even if I never touched web design again, it would still be worth it. Yes, it teaches how to make money with web design, but there's a big focus on overall business skills, sales skills, and life skills that have jump started me on my road of success.

And, the group is full of really great, supportive people, always ready to help each other out.

Harp66742

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Mar 11, 2021
Sheboygan, WI
Feb 5th 2021 update:

So just some quick things to add to this thread as to how the program is going…

- The program has been active for over a year and a half now, and we have worked with close to 300 students at this stage. Around 100-150 of these people are on the Fastlane forums.

- The results so far have been very positive. We have around 30 reviews on this thread already, and a few more over on Trustpilot. We will work on getting more (I haven’t really pushed it in the past), as they help people a lot to see how the program is and what results you can expect.

- Our newer students are getting great results quicker and quicker. We keep trying to dial in how to get people going as fast as possible and it seems to be paying off.

- Our top students have now successfully started using web design to launch other Fastlane style businesses. This is one of the main goals of this program. Students who have been with us from the beginning have now successfully started other Fastlane businesses on top of web design, using skills they learnt through the program.

- With the team and support side of things, we now have some top students who help on the application calls. This is great – if you decide to apply, you will get a chance to hear from a real student, who can then share their own progress with the program, and answer your questions.

- We also have a team of around 6 staff members, and will be hiring some extra VAs shortly. We keep improving the program, and increasing the value all the time.

- The program is now lifetime access. You pay once, and that is it. No upsells or yearly fees.

- If you are thinking of joining in 2021, just fill out the quiz and hop on a call with a student. There is no pressure to join, and you can ask any questions you might have about business, web design, and the program itself.

Also if you are a current/past student:

- we would love you to leave a review on this thread or TrustPilot. We haven’t asked people to do it in the past, but it does help a lot to show others if it is worth it for them to join and what to expect.

Any questions on any of this - just post up in this thread, or fill out a quiz and talk to us.

Thanks everyone.

When this program first launched it was already a crazy time, and since then it has gotten a lot crazier! 2020 and 2021 are big years with a lot of things changing, and lots of opportunities being created. As far as this program goes the big question is still “is web design a good choice right now?”.

As we did in the popular 2020 version of this thread, we will attempt to help people understand exactly what web design is about, and how it can be a great first step towards bigger business goals right now.

Is web design still a profitable business in 2021?

If you have been following me for a while on here or on Youtube, you probably know I first started a web design business back in 2016. If you missed it, I have a full gold thread on how it went here.
In short, things went very well, I posted about it online, others wanted some help starting their own online web design businesses, and eventually the school (and now this program) got started.

But as far as things go a lot has changed since 2016 – the economy, politics, lockdowns, business trends, the global marketplace and so on. Every week there is some new global event, and it is easy to get distracted.

While on the surface it looks like a lot has changed, I don’t think that is the case. I strongly feel that business, and the principles behind it, actually haven't changed one bit. The people focused on the right things are only doing better over the last while.

So if you are ready let’s get into it …

Can web design still work in 2021 and if so is it a good choice?

This thread somewhat assumes you are open to the idea of starting a web design business. Maybe you have even thought about trying web design in the past, but you were not 100% sure if it was the right thing for YOU to pursue among all the different options out there.

Either way, the most common questions (and what we will cover in this thread) are:
  • Is web design still a good option right now?
  • How hard is it to learn and make money?
  • Can I learn this with no past experience?
  • How much coding skills do I have to learn to sell websites?
  • How fast can I sell my first project?
  • Is it too late for me to compete against others doing this for years?
  • Can I take this step without getting stuck in something that's NOT right for me?
If any of these questions sound familiar, then keep reading because I’ll answer all these below.

My goal is that by the time you finish reading this thread, you can definitively say either—“Yes, web design is a good option that fits with my long-term Fastlane plans”—or—“No, I can safely rule out web design for now.

If you get stuck at any point, just post up your questions or fill out a quiz and talk to us.

On top of this, you likely want a business to tick some important boxes:

These are the common personal requirements we also see people asking about when it comes to web design. They are not questions exactly but more “will it be possible to achieve this” type goals.

Let’s cover them first...
  • You are looking for a viable business model that can actually work - no playing around
  • You’re looking for a business model with very little or no downside risk
  • You need to be cash-flow positive in a short amount of time. You can’t wait all year to start making money.
  • You don’t have the ability to invest $10,000s to buy a business or be able to order a bunch of inventory
  • You don’t want to have to go back to zero and start entirely from scratch—or even worse, try to get a job
  • You don’t want to get involved involved with “the next big thing” that is gone a week later
  • You want something easy to run with no need for staff, an office, in-person meetings or supply chains
  • You prefer to build a skill set that is transferable if needed and useful in all business areas
  • You also want something that can be part of your bigger long-term Fastlane plan
  • You need to be able to start right away using only the skills and resources you already have
If some or all of these sound like things you want from your next business idea, the good news is web design ticks all these boxes and more. If you want to see how, just keep reading. I'll show you how in this thread.

So what does it take to succeed in web design in 2020?

For the last 4+ years, I’ve been lucky enough to help a lot of people get started with web design.
Through Fox Web School, this forum, and several other places we have built a great community of people who have learned web design in a practical and profitable way.

I try not to promote too heavily on the forums, but there have been at least 100-150 members on here I have worked directly with. I also started the Fox Web School YouTube channel that has now over 18,000 subscribers, and we used to have a Facebook group with over 12,000 members.

This has allowed me to work with, teach and coach literally thousands of web designers. What I want to cover below are the clear trends I have noticed on why some of these people succeed, while others get stuck or fail over and over.

Using an approach that works well some students have made very fast progress with zero previous experience. (I'll give specific examples in just a moment.)

They have sold their very first website for MORE than some web designers with 5+ yrs experience have ever made from a single project.
AND the best part is these same students also do an amazing job at helping their clients to make more sales and grow their business.

It is a total win-win for everyone involved.

What I have seen is that when it comes to succeeding or failing with web design, there are a few very different strategies that people follow.

In short—when people follow the right approach, they do very well—with the wrong approach it never works.

“So what are the different approaches and why do some people succeed when others don’t?”

Let's get right into it by first looking at what NOT to do...

The 2 common approaches to web design that WON’T make you profitable
(or create freedom)

Wrong Approach #1 – You focus 100% on coding and technical skills instead of learning how to be a well-rounded business person.

95%+ of web designers fail to reach freedom because they spend all the time developing technical skills. They think if they are experts at Javascript or Wordpress they will be in high demand and profitable.

They quickly find out, though, that it just doesn’t work that way. Business owners don’t think in terms of code and design — they instead keep focused on their most important business challenges or problems.

Can you imagine a business meeting where the owner tells his team, “We badly need to put more money into HTML and CSS this month”? That is never going to happen!

What matters most to a business owner is what clearly keeps their business running and growing. These are going to be areas like increasing sales, attracting new customers, or making sure everything is running efficiently.

It is these key business areas where you need to clearly show how you can help.

This is now twice as important in 2021. If you can’t help with creating sales, customers, or better systems most businesses are not going to want to listen to you at the moment. They want big results - right now.

It is the key most important business areas where you need to clearly show how you can help.

To succeed you have to present what you can offer in a way that matters to them. If it isn’t easy for them to see the value in what you are selling, they will put it at the bottom of the list with 1,000 other things that need to be done someday.

What gets their attention is “here is how you can get more customersnotI could improve your old Javascript”.

The people who do best don’t focus on selling the technical stuff - instead they look for ways to create value and then make it appealing for a business owner to invest in.
Often they actually have very little or average technical skills.

While advanced coding skills can get you a job, by themselves they won’t make you an entrepreneur. Focusing too heavily on your technical skills usually leads to you just becoming another cog in someone else’s business. With a “must keep learning more code” mindset it is easy to become overqualified without any clear way to make money or sell yourself.

Unfortunately, though, a lot of web designers don’t ever see this and keep heading in the totally wrong direction. And when it fails to work, they mistakenly double down on the exact skills that are already hurting them the most... “I don’t get it - I can code amazing - why can’t I find work?”. I have got a bunch of these types of DMs all the time - it doesn’t work.

Also there are so many easy ways to make a website in 2021 with very basic coding skills and anything extra on top of that can be easily outsourced. The truth is you don’t need to be that good technically to run a profitable web design business. The real skills that make you profitable are often not technical.

(A lot of old school web designers or people who paid big money for coding degrees will disagree. BUT these same people complain they can’t get hired and there are no good clients. Business and selling skills always come first.)

Wrong Approach #2 – You focus on building beautifully-designed, custom-coded websites.

A lot of web design gurus out there will teach people that this is where the money is — spending weeks building fancy, custom-coded websites. But this approach doesn’t work well either.

First, you will end up working around the clock to make the perfect design. When you focus on selling design, you attract clients who think about how things look, rather than how well they work. You’ll have clients focused on the design of every pixel, section, and button. Many times, it means a lot of extra hours added to the project and dozens of rounds of changes.

I am sure some people on here have horror stories of these sort of projects! Design focused projects can be a nightmare.

Secondly, though, very few businesses care about design in the first place. When they don’t know what they want, they might say, “design,” but what they are really after is a solution to a deeper problem.

Your clients don’t really need elaborate custom illustrations, 3D graphics, tons of animations, and award-winning art. They don’t care much about a totally unique, fully custom website that’s nothing like a visitor has ever seen before.

What they are looking for is a real change in their business. They are secretly hoping that the fancy new design helps them get more sales, or brings in new customers. Often when you get to the core issue it was never really about design - it was something bigger they were after.

The cool thing is when you identify what really matters you can get a lot better results with much less work. There are way more effective (and easier) ways to help create sales than spending 100 hours on photoshop making custom graphics.

Of course, this doesn’t mean that visual design is useless or bad. It’s just one of the tools we can use to build great results. Just like with technical skills - it is nice to have but don’t let it be what you rely on to build your web business.

----

Where both of the above examples go wrong is the same - putting specific skills before an overall approach that works.

Business owners don’t go to sleep thinking of code or design. They are thinking about their actual business.

Web design gets (very) profitable when you start to think bigger than just code and design...

The main reason people succeed with web design is by shifting their mindset to what really matters.
Instead of focusing on code or design they start to look at things from the business owners perspective.

These web designers only focus 20% of their time on learning technical skills and design, but the other 80% on mastering how to use and market those skills.
Many are not the “best” coders or designers, but they understand how to make their skills extremely valuable in the marketplace.

They realize that running a web design business has very little to do with technical skills or your design ability.

>>> It is all about creative problem solving and adding value. <<<

To give some examples, here are a few of the skills you can quickly develop to be running a profitable web design business in a short amount of time:

1) Problem Solving
Learn to see the overall situation and come up with creative solutions that make a difference. This is like the story of the expert who charged $20,000 for fixing one small part in a large factory. He wasn’t paid for the work involved - it was for knowing the right solution
2) Creating Value
This forum knows that money always flows towards value. When you learn to see web design as just a tool to be used to help a business solve their big problems and achieve their big goals, you can quickly increase your prices by 2, 5, 10 or more times. Business owners will always pay well for websites that offer real value.​
3) Master Selling
Businesses need cashflow to survive. And every business is interested in either securing their cashflow or growing it. Most likely both. So knowing how to build a website that helps with sales is a super valuable and profitable skillset. (And knowing how to sell helps you get more bigger and better web design deals, too).​
4) Communicating and Messaging
Along with selling, businesses also need a lot of help making sure they have the right message that reaches the right people. You become extremely valuable when you can help create and improve their messaging. This skill requires you to identify customer needs and understand the marketplace.​
5) Mindset and Self-Management
This is an easy area to work on that gives you a massive boost over the competition. Most web designers struggle with managing themselves and their business. Being able to do both means you can make rapid progress and also see gains in other areas of your life too.​
6) Combining Simple Skills
Scott Adams (creator of the Dilbert comic) calls this ‘Talent Stacking’. It is about combining several skills to create massive value. When you have basic proficiency in a bunch of different areas like web design, copywriting, email marketing and so on you start to open a lot of very profitable opportunities for yourself.​

How many of these require a degree in computer science or a certificate from a fancy design school? None.

But these are the sort of skills that put you at the top of the marketplace. They are what make you profitable and in demand. If you look at any success thread on this forum you are going to see the people who succeeded have used a combination (or all) or these skills.

These types of skills are where you need to be focused to succeed. They are what will set you up for long term success as both a web designer but also in the bigger picture as an entrepreneur.

With that in mind let’s look at how you can get started with learning and developing these core business skills...

A realistic plan to succeed at web design in the short, medium, and long term

There are three main stages you will progress through in your web design journey. These stages also show why web design is such a great way to learn the key skills we talked about above and to prepare for your future Fastlane ventures.

***I’ve included student case studies from people on this forum to show you what to expect at each stage. If you are one of the people (or another student) then feel free to add in more details below if you wish.***

The first stage: Getting started

This is where most people are going to be when they first join the program. You will either have just started learning the basics of code or will have some coding skills but struggle with sales.

The first goal here is to change how you view web design and to focus on what matters most to a business owner. When you can see why they would buy, you can start to align what you are selling with what they want. This makes it a lot easier to sell, but it also means that what they hire you for is much more valuable for them, too. It is 100% win-win.

The second goal is to help develop the best mindset possible for business (and life). After hundreds of emails, facebook messages, and interactions with students, I’ve noticed that mindset is one of the biggest things that holds most people back. So we put a fair amount of focus on helping you to overcome mindset issues such as self doubt, procrastination, perfectionism or poor self-management.

In around 3 months, our students will typically land their first $1,000 project. Getting that first win under your belt feels great and creates a ton of momentum! While this isn’t life-changing money, it’s still a great first milestone, and it helps to validate the fact that you’re building a solid foundation of skills. You’re learning how to sell, how to close deals, and how to manage a project. You’re changing the way you see business. You’re beginning to help others and be in demand.

A good example of this is Owen...

Owen joined in May of last year after seeing this thread on here. He had little in the way of coding or web design experience...

View attachment 36659

By August he was using the sales and business skills from the program to land website and SEO deals...

View attachment 36660

And then by November was able to hit a big personal goal and quit his job. ..

View attachment 36661

For a student who shows up and takes action with the program these are the sort of results we would expect them to hit. I will keep Owens progress updated this year but he is doing great so far and well on track.

Another great student example is @Isaac Oh

Isaac started a few months back and has gone from a $500 project to a $2,500 project to just recently enjoying his first month over $10,000. Keep in mind he only just started to learn code when he joined, too. This isn’t about just charging massive prices either - his clients are getting massive value and huge results from his websites.

These posts above are taken from the private FB group and we see results like this every week.
As I was updating this post for 2021 this was a recent one...

View attachment 36662

Now keep in mind these are some of our top student results, but it goes to show what is possible within just a few months with minimal technical skills, just by working on the right steps in the right order, addressing your mindset and approach, and having the support to keep you on track.

Medium Term (2-3 years):

This is where you start to focus on stabilizing your income and building a solid base of clients and referrals. While we all love a big payday project, to succeed long-term, you also want to build that reliable base of consistent cash flow.

So this stage is all about building the right relationships, helping businesses in a big way, and being seen as more of a trusted advisor than a freelancer.

The cool thing is that as you build more trust with each new client, you also get to learn a lot about how successful businesses grow and thrive. You’ll be getting an inside look at how their businesses run and developing real, transferable skills. On some projects you can get dozens of hours working directly alongside seasoned business owners.

This experience helps with a lot more than just web design. It can be very hard to get this kind of insight elsewhere but with web design, business owners share openly with you as you work together. You get a lot of exposure to what makes a business successful, what creates sales, and what keeps customers coming back. It’s like a free mini MBA of sorts.

To give a few examples of people at this stage who started with just making websites and now have mastered several very valuable Fastlane skills…

A great example of this is @GuitarManDan . You probably have already seen his own great gold progress thread on here but I will quickly cover his progress....

Dan started his web design business in 2018 using our previous course and had a very decent year or two. However, he wanted to take things to the next level and didn’t want to get complacent. He joined the Fox Sales Legends program around midsummer last year.

Since joining he has made even more progress and along with some big website sales he has done really well with building ongoing recurring revenue too. To give just one example he landed a $25,000 sale alone was from a cold email technique that I shared in the course (but Dan gets all the credit for taking tons of consistent action!).

Now while the big sales are cool the great thing is Dan has built an amazing (and highly valuable) skillset that is a great foundation for moving to more Fastlane business ventures. He now has the cashflow, experience, confidence and mindset that I am sure will lead to a ton of future success.

***2021 Update To Dan's Story***
Since writing the above last year, Dan has experienced even more success. He has created a truly Fastlane business on top of his web design business with massive potential. It is still in the early stages of scaling it up, but I am sure he will crush it, and it is the exact goal we love people to hit with this program/approach.

Long-term (3-5 years)

I hinted at this with Dan's story, but our end goal with this approach to web design is much bigger than just making some websites. This last stage is really what separates our school from other courses.

As much as we love web design (and we do!), we always see it more of a launching pad than an end destination.
Our end goal is always for our students to use their web design experience to go on to even bigger and better things.

Web design is a great way to get profitable and learn a bunch of skills, but it does have some limitations too. Once your income gets to around $100,000, you will be basically working a fulltime job, either doing the projects yourself or outsourcing to others.

This is a great first goal for someone who is struggling right now, but the better goal is that once you are profitable you start also transitioning from web design to launching an even bigger and better business.

If you think about any successful Fastlane business, you are going to need a certain set of skills. You will need to learn how to find unfulfilled needs in the marketplace, how to create a valuable product or service, how to sell that service, how to market and scale your business, and so on.

Once you have those skills, you’ll probably want to move on to something bigger than web design. It is a natural next stage, and one we have built into the way we teach from the very beginning. We have done our job right when you get to a stage where you are ready to use what you have learned (and your cash flow from projects) to reach for that next level.

A good example of this is @MJ DeMarco himself. Now obviously MJ isn’t a student or has taken any of my training but if you look back at MJ’s story (before his big successes) he first started paying his bills and improving his skills through web design work...

“I aggressively marketed my website. I sent out emails. Cold-called. Mailed letters. I learned search engine optimization (SEO). Because I couldn’t afford books, I visited the Phoenix library daily and persisted to read about Internet programming languages. I improved my website, learned about graphics and copywriting. Anything that could help me, I consumed.

Then one day I had a breakthrough; I received a call from a company in Kansas who raved about my website service and wanted me to design their website. Sure. I obliged with a price of $400. They thought the price was a steal and within 24 hours, I built the company their website.

I was ecstatic. In 24 hours, I had most of the rent payment. Then ironically, not 24 hours later, I received another call from a company in New York asking for the same thing… a new website. I designed theirs for $600 and it took me two days to complete. I had another rent payment!

Now, I know this isn’t a lot of money, but from poverty to $1000 in three days felt like winning the fifty million dollar Powerball.

My first few months in Phoenix, I gained traction and survived on my own for the first time in my life. No flower boy. No bus boy. No pizza delivery. No sponging off mom. I was purely self-employed! I was momentous acceleration, a wind at my back that foreshadowed a directional change into a new universe of wealth generation.’

and...

“I took a contented pause thankful of my recent move and glanced at my bank balance. It was more than $5,000 and it was more money than I ever knew. Now I realize that $5K is not a lot of money, basically it is bankrupt. However at that moment in my life, it meant not having to get a job for at least another year. You see, that $5,000 bought me one year of freedom. Freedom to pursue success. Freedom to do what was necessary. Freedom to pursue my dream. For the next year, I was guaranteed to own every hour of my life.”

Links:
https://www.mjdemarco.com/my-story/

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/one-year-of-flf.56628/#post-417628 (post #17)

This is a great example of starting web design in the best way possible - with a focus on using it to go much further when the time is right. And I fully agree with MJ here and think web design is NOT a great long term option. The best web designers are always people who used web design to go on to do something much bigger! That is how you make it truly Fastlane.

But for someone on here right now without a solid business plan, who doesn’t have a ton of money in the bank to invest, and who might be struggling with core business abilities such as mindset or sales, then web design can be a perfect option to get you to where you want to be long term.

What are the key ingredients to make Web Design work for me?

The mistake I have seen over and over is people who have the best of intentions, but head completely down the wrong road. They focus on developing the wrong skills, working with the wrong type of clients, and having no idea how to increase their sales or results.

What can seem like progress at first, can quickly turn into a dead end. They end up working for free or cheap for months on end, yet things are still not improving. They are no closer to big sales or any real success.

Web design is definitely not an area where hard work is necessarily going to pay off - you have to think strategically.

Where is a good place to start?

Get a good game plan. No matter how low your current skills or experience might seem, with a solid plan to follow you can make way faster progress than the other 90% of people going in circles. With a smart approach, one or two projects done the right way will add up very fast.

Along with that surround yourself with the people who are already getting good results and learn from them. You don’t need to reinvent the wheel. The people who run successful web design businesses use the same effective tactics over and over again. This is where a coach or mentor is going to be key. You might think I am biased (since I also coach) but I invested a lot in coaching when I first started. I still do.

On top of this it's crucial to have a solid support system to keep you motivated and focused. Working as a web designer can be disastrous if you are alone. By being a part of a group of like minded peers though you can keep yourself accountable while making a ton of personal and business progress. You got to have a strong network.

These core ingredients to web design success is why we have structured Fox Web School the way we have. We saw what was needed and transitioned from video courses and “do it alone” content to building a school that provides you all of what you need to succeed.

What Fox Web School Can Offer

Nobody needs another generic course that gets you average results. There are plenty of these, and they churn out people who will never make more than a few $100 for a website.

What you need right now is the right coaching and blueprint (along with a proper community) for creating real success. You want a proven program to develop the right skills for you in the right order - and that keeps you motivated and moving in the right direction.

That is exactly what you get when you join Fox Web School.

We focus on helping you master important business skills that make a real difference.

What I have in mind here are sales skills, persuasion, communication, business strategy, mindset, finding big needs in the marketplace, problem solving, taking huge amounts of action, and self control.

We take people who are struggling to progress, and quickly get them moving towards their goals.

In fact, since this program launched in 2019, we have already done this with 100+ members directly from this forum plus nearly 300 students total. We have worked hard on making a great program and community that over delivers and consistently gets results.

This program is known as the “Fox Sales Legends” program and it was built with a specific end goal of first getting profitable with web design and then using web design to go even bigger.

To keep this post a bit shorter we haven’t packed it full of reviews but if you look around this thread or on TrustPilot you will find many. We are still always working hard to improve things but right now the students who are joining are seeing great results and consistent progress.

Based off what has been proven to work best so far the 2021 structure is:

Based off what has been proven to work best so far the 2021 structure is:

a) Stage one - Get Dialled In
  1. How to quickly develop the mindset of a successful entrepreneur
  2. Why people will buy websites from you (at a high price)
  3. How to quickly learn the business of web design and use it to start any online business
  4. How to control your own internal mindset and actions
b) Stage two - Master the Core Skills
  1. This section of the course will show you how to go from zero to charging $10,000 plus for web design projects. We will cover all you need to know and how to do this with zero previous skills.
  2. You’ll also master selling, prospecting, copywriting, proposals, communication and how to spot and solve large business problems. These are the core skills you need in any business.
  3. You’ll also learn the bigger skills needed to grow and guide a business like goal setting, strategy, planning, thinking big, and creating a vision you and your team can buy into.
c) Stage three - Get Moving Towards Your Goals
  1. In this final section, you’ll be ready to use your combined web experience, skills, and cashflow to start creating your own Fastlane business on top of web design.
  2. We will give you the tools to start finding ideas, know how to add value, how to start a new business around strong market needs, and how to get your first customers rolling in.
  3. The goal of this stage is to help get you ready to create a truly “Fastlane” type business that you can transition into from web design. Web design is great and a fantastic place to start but we will make sure to see you the whole way through to even bigger business success.

(This is an overview of the general stages - if you apply through the quiz we will send you a detailed program breakdown)

Also, you get access to our amazing community...

Weekly live calls

Every week, we have a group video call where you can share your progress, ask questions, get direct feedback, and speed up your learning pace. These group calls are a great place to connect and take advantage of our super engaged and valuable community.

You will get to hear from and talk to dozens of members each week who are taking tons of action and sharing their results. These are students just like you who are aiming for the same goals as you, or who have already hit them. Either way, you get to see what is working for others and quickly apply it to your own situation. I personally run each one, and you can talk to me directly about whatever you wish.

We also have two formats:

>> Starter Calls for people who are at the earlier stages: you can ask anything and everything you wish.
>> Legends Calls for people who are a bit more experienced: covering all sales and business topics.

Any member can hop on either, and we always help you with whatever level you are at.

*Also at this stage there are 100s of success stories and sales coming directly from these calls. It is just one part of the program, but these calls alone are super valuable and enough to get you going.

** Also #2 – since we get asked this a lot – we record all calls, and have a system in place to get your questions answered if you can’t make a call. On top of that, starting in 2021, we are adding subtitles to all call recordings.

Membership to the private Fox Sales Legends Facebook group

You’ll also get full access to our private Facebook group, where you can interact with your fellow students. You all know what a private Facebook group is, but this one is different. For a change, this one is actually very active and high value with detailed posts and daily engagement. You won’t need to wait longer than a few hours at most to get a response to your question.

I have a deal with the students – if you post about it, we will help you get it sorted.

This applies to sales, client issues, and even topics outside of business and web design. You can post up about anything and everything.

It is common to see whole sale pitches and proposals get created and then successfully closed in the Facebook group each week. If you join, and have any issues with web design, your business, motivation, mindset etc. – we are always in the group ready to help.

Extra Resources

If you join, you will get a lot of extra bonuses that go with this program. If you are interested, just apply, and we will outline them all (this thread is already huge!).

To name a few: we got bonus sections on mindset and habits, accountability systems, extra (proven!) templates and ready-to-go resources.

Inside, there is everything you really need to make a massive progress in a very short amount of time.

>>> If you are interested click here and take a quick quiz to see if you would be a good fit to join <<<

What you need to be able to join…

Compared to a lot of other coaching programs on this level we are very reasonably priced. On one side we have set up the content and training to get you going as soon as possible. On the other side though we have built the community to be enjoyed for a long time. We give you lifetime access to both the content and the community and many members stay around for years - even long after they have used web design to build several other businesses.

So for just a one off fee to join you get both huge results in the short term and a group of people who want to see you succeed over the next few months and years.

We run a tight operation though, and do require a few things from you to make sure it makes sense to work together:

:check: - willingness to commit and stick with a proven plan
:check: - a few hours of time each week to learn and apply what we teach you
:check: - some savings or cash flow to cover your cost of living as you learn the business
:check: - you want guidance and coaching to help you take the shortcuts and avoid the long detours

But on the other hand here are some things that you don’t need to join:

:xx: - advanced or even intermediate coding and programming skills
:xx: - prior business experience - we teach you business skills from scratch
:xx: - a ton of free time - we get that you have a life and maybe a job to support yourself before the biz takes off
:xx: - a personal website, business cards etc. - there are better ways to get started without wasting time
:xx: - living in an English-speaking country (we have students from around the world, including Europe, South America and Asia)
:xx: - a perfect mindset - it’s ok if you have some fear and doubts with these types of things. That’s what we’re here for!

We aren’t miracle workers, but if you are willing to apply yourself and have the minimal resource to make this possible this is a realistic option to start learning web design the right way. If you are a good fit we will be doing everything we can to make sure you succeed.

There’s never been a better time to join…

The Fox Sales Legends program of course isn’t the only way to jumpstart your web design business but we do think it is the best way:
  • You could lose $200k and 4+ years of your life getting a degree in computer science or graphic design—only to be stuck working a job for someone else.
  • You could go through a coding boot camp ($10-25k) and get a foundational knowledge of how to build websites—only to still be stuck working for someone else at the end of the program.
  • You could take dozens of cheaper courses and programs that focus on coding and design. You end up skilled in one area but again without any clear consistent way to make money.
  • You could try “google” your own way. We get a lot of students who join after doing this for months and years. They often get badly stuck and have to spend even more time unlearning bad approaches and “work for cheap” mindsets.
What all of these approaches also miss is a real community who actually cares that you succeed and a system in place to make sure you stay on track.
Plus a coach who actually cares if you succeed or not.

The bottom line is that joining Fox Sales Legends is super reasonable for the value you get:

The Price

- You can join for only $2995 as a one-time payment for lifetime access.

- Or you can also join using a payment plan. (We have some great options – just apply first, and we can help you.)

For the program, skills you will learn, and the community that will help you for years, we strongly feel this is a great deal.

Also this price is directly based on what results we expect you to get. Just one decent project will easily cover the full cost of the program, and many manage to do this within the first few months of joining.

>>> If you want to know more - just click here to take a quick quiz that lets us know you’re interested <<<

The current C0VlD-19 situation and why it is actually a great time to start web design

When things started getting crazy we thought maybe this would be an issue. But we quickly saw that this is one of the best times ever to get started with what we will be teaching you. Every business right now is open to people who can solve problems and improve their sales/systems. Web design (done the right way) is in big demand right now.

Also the beauty of what we will teach you is that you can do it from home with no need for any external equipment or systems. This means as long as you have an internet connection and a laptop or computer you are good to go. You will have an easy to run business that is super versatile and very low risk.

While we have been helping students with other areas of lockdowns (mindset, healthy habits etc) the actual business model itself works perfectly and is in many ways well suited to all the crazy stuff that is going on globally right now.

If all this sounds good to you, here’s how to join

As much as we’d like to accept everyone into the Fox Sales Legends, we are really focused on making sure we only let in people we know we can help in a big way. Apart from sponsoring this forum we rely only on word of mouth and our massive student results to grow the program.

This is pretty much unheard of for a program of this size.

It comes down to making sure we only add in people who we know will see huge results.

At the same time don’t be intimidated. This isn’t about you being highly skilled or having a ton of past experience.

It is about how badly you want to progress and that you will be willing to take action.

If you do reach out, and we don’t think that we can help you – that is 100% fine. We don’t use any pushy sales or fake scarcity tactics. We will gladly point you to other resources which are a better fit for now, and we can keep in touch.

Anyone who reaches out always gets help in the best way possible for them.

This is also why there is no webinar, or monthly sign up, or ever a direct checkout page. We take the time to personally discuss the best options with each individual person who applies, and only then offer a place (and 100% only if it makes sense for them to join).

So if you apply you will get some great feedback, the best advice we can give you, and only the option to join if it would be a great move for you with both your short- and long term-goals in mind.

>>> To apply for the Fox Sales Legends, please click here to fill a quick quiz <<<

The above is a link to a short questionnaire where you’ll put in some basic information.

This is the next step to take if you are interested.

It helps us decide if you are suitable and if so – what to do next.

If you think this thread sounds on point, and would like to know more, just fill out the quiz and we can go from there.

>>> Yes, I want in! Click here to apply for the Fox Sales Legends mentorship program <<<

Thanks,

- Rob

P.S. While this program isn’t for everyone if you feel it might be right for you we would love to help you to get going and quickly progressing to the next level.

We teach a no-BS system towards real success in web design, sales, and business. We strongly believe in the core ideas behind the Fastlane forum and MJs books of what skills really matter and what mindset to be developing to add real value.

We really believe in this program, and will be working hard to make sure you succeed.

If you feel “maybe” then check out the reviews here and elsewhere, and if you feel this might be a good fit for you, let us know and we will take it from there.

>>>>> Full link: Apply for the Fox Sales Legends mentorship program <<<<<
Thank you for thos program @Fox I applied to the Legends program but didnt have the funds to pay right away. I am currently in the freelancing course and hoping to have it done in the next week and hopping on some calls to find potential customers.

I do have one suggestion though. I understand the freelance course is a compilation of the best stuff from the legends course just to get us started and making money. In these videos you keep mentioning the facebook group. I know there is one for the legends course and it is private (and rightfully so) butI believe it would be helpful to anyone taking the freelance course to have something like this available to them as well.

GoldRider

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Dec 4, 2012
Hey Fox, I took the quiz on your website last year but didn't follow up. I have a few questions.
  1. How much does it cost and how many weeks or months the course is?
  2. What languages or frameworks will we learn in the course?
  3. What kind of websites will I be able to build after completing your web design course. Like just static websites or a bit advanced like those real estate, online food delivery, flight tracker websites.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Thank you for thos program @Fox I applied to the Legends program but didnt have the funds to pay right away. I am currently in the freelancing course and hoping to have it done in the next week and hopping on some calls to find potential customers.

I do have one suggestion though. I understand the freelance course is a compilation of the best stuff from the legends course just to get us started and making money. In these videos you keep mentioning the facebook group. I know there is one for the legends course and it is private (and rightfully so) butI believe it would be helpful to anyone taking the freelance course to have something like this available to them as well.

Thanks for joining and thanks for the feedback.

The main group is so good that we don't want to have a second - if we split it then we got to split the community and the time/focus we put into each group. If you have any questions though you can email me if you wish.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey Fox, I took the quiz on your website last year but didn't follow up. I have a few questions.
  1. How much does it cost and how many weeks or months the course is?
  2. What languages or frameworks will we learn in the course?
  3. What kind of websites will I be able to build after completing your web design course. Like just static websites or a bit advanced like those real estate, online food delivery, flight tracker websites.

Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links.

I could type it out but it won't be anywhere near as detailed as what we already have done up once your application goes through. Not sure why the system didn't work for you - I will check that also. Thanks.

Jockomofino

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC
Hi - can you DM me your info and I will send on some proper links.

I could type it out but it won't be anywhere near as detailed as what we already have done up once your application goes through. Not sure why the system didn't work for you - I will check that also. Thanks.
Hey, Fox, FYI, this thread is no longer pinned. ???

KushShah9492

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jan 2, 2021
India
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Any scholarship programs for those who can't afford the course? Broke but need this course :)

Hi - no, not anymore.

I already have a free youtube channel with nearly 100 detailed videos and a free book. There is more than enough advice to get started - this program is for people who are fully committed and will make it work.

If you are still interested the best way is to apply and we can look at how serious you are taking it and then look at options to help you. We don't ever offer this program for free but we do our best to work with people's budgets.

But if there is no application then we know people weren't too serious to begin with.
Nothing personal - just clear trends over the last 2 years.

woj1814

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,100%
Feb 2, 2019
Tel Aviv
Adding in my 2 cents for anyone considering joining. Let me save you the deliberation - join. now.

I promise if you're serious about changing your life for the better, Fox Sales Legends will. It'll teach you how to value yourself and be invaluable to clients. It'll level up your thinking and how you go about solving problems, which leads to higher paying projects and fantastic results.

I was new to web design when I joined Fox Sales Legends last year. I had experience in marketing, copywriting, and did a few courses on web design but hadn't completed a project or sold my services.

Frankly, not only was I unsure how to go about it, but it felt intimidating to start selling my own services. If you're similar to me at all, Fox Sales Legends will be the game changer you need in your life.

Fox Sales Legends develops your skill AND knowhow on selling your services AND strategically creating a business that can open you up for a future Fastlane business. THIS is where you 10x yourself in weeks, repeatedly.

And it doesn't get any better than @Fox - he truly wants to see people succeed and puts in the effort and time to do whatever he can to help. The community reflects that too - I've never been part of such a warm, helpful and motivating online group.

At first, I focused on getting experience so I did 3 sites for free. Then within months of joining, I sold my first web design project for $4k. This was a total game changer for me. I realized if I applied the skills from the course and advice from @Fox and the community, I can totally scale this to whatever I want.

I've since worked with more clients, diverse projects, and can now quote a project for mid-5 figures without flinching and freaking out.

There's no doubt that joining the program was a catalyst for where I am now - and I'm really just getting started.

I'm still sometimes intimidated with bigger sales calls, but being able to revisit the materials, turn to the community, hop on a monthly call and get support/advice has been huge for me and my business.

It doesn't matter if you're debating about web design or videography or copywriting or something else - if you want to design your ideal life and you're willing to put in the work, Fox Sales Legends will help you get there.

The only thing you'll regret is not starting sooner.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Adding in my 2 cents for anyone considering joining. Let me save you the deliberation - join. now.

I promise if you're serious about changing your life for the better, Fox Sales Legends will. It'll teach you how to value yourself and be invaluable to clients. It'll level up your thinking and how you go about solving problems, which leads to higher paying projects and fantastic results.

I was new to web design when I joined Fox Sales Legends last year. I had experience in marketing, copywriting, and did a few courses on web design but hadn't completed a project or sold my services.

Frankly, not only was I unsure how to go about it, but it felt intimidating to start selling my own services. If you're similar to me at all, Fox Sales Legends will be the game changer you need in your life.

Fox Sales Legends develops your skill AND knowhow on selling your services AND strategically creating a business that can open you up for a future Fastlane business. THIS is where you 10x yourself in weeks, repeatedly.

And it doesn't get any better than @Fox - he truly wants to see people succeed and puts in the effort and time to do whatever he can to help. The community reflects that too - I've never been part of such a warm, helpful and motivating online group.

At first, I focused on getting experience so I did 3 sites for free. Then within months of joining, I sold my first web design project for $4k. This was a total game changer for me. I realized if I applied the skills from the course and advice from @Fox and the community, I can totally scale this to whatever I want.

I've since worked with more clients, diverse projects, and can now quote a project for mid-5 figures without flinching and freaking out.

There's no doubt that joining the program was a catalyst for where I am now - and I'm really just getting started.

I'm still sometimes intimidated with bigger sales calls, but being able to revisit the materials, turn to the community, hop on a monthly call and get support/advice has been huge for me and my business.

It doesn't matter if you're debating about web design or videography or copywriting or something else - if you want to design your ideal life and you're willing to put in the work, Fox Sales Legends will help you get there.

The only thing you'll regret is not starting sooner.

Thanks Hannah!!!

Really great to see you feel this way and to see those results. Happy to help!

Biswas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Feb 24, 2021
Hi Rob,
I am from India
Can I work with clients around the world from anywhere in the world?
Just Had this one Doubt

Rest I trust you, Rob

Last edited:

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi Rob,
I am from India
Can I work with clients around the world from anywhere in the world?
Just Had this one Doubt

Rest I trust you, Rob

It will take some work (like from any country) but yes 100% possible.

Here is our student map...

Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 18.10.09.png

We have around 300 students at the moment from all over - many are selling to other countries and quite a few in a second language etc. So ya I am quite confident in what we teaching working globally.

If you apply and mention this being a factor we can also put you in touch with students from a similar area and they can give direct feedback etc.

Hope that helps.

Biswas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Feb 24, 2021
It will take some work (like from any country) but yes 100% possible.

Here is our student map...

View attachment 37732

We have around 300 students at the moment from all over - many are selling to other countries and quite a few in a second language etc. So ya I am quite confident in what we teaching working globally.

If you apply and mention this being a factor we can also put you in touch with students from a similar area and they can give direct feedback etc.

Hope that helps.
I asked this as in India it Becomes difficult to sell websites Because most people can't afford to pay that much

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I asked this as in India it Becomes difficult to sell websites Because most people can't afford to pay that much

It would be teaching you how to start selling to the US or Europe.

We have a member right now in Panama doing this same thing.

If you want to apply and we can cover this in the call. If it won’t make sense for you to join we will straight up let you know.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.