The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take the initiatives to explore more.

I don't follow. Are you asking me how much a Mac computer is?

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey program is back up and running for 2021.

- The links on the first page of this thread have been updated.
They should not be a lot more accurate to see who should apply and if they are a good fit.

- The prices have been adjusted for this year.

- The new content is getting started soon. I want to update the content each year and will be making a lot of new videos from next week onwards. The goals is to have the content in a 8-10 week system so you can be up and running as fast as possible.

Also the program is now "lifetime" (for all past and present members).
Once you join there is no up-sells or additional fees - just the amount to join at thats it.

StephanBg

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 1, 2019
Northern Germany
Hi. I've come across your content through this forum and decided to go your way to get to the fastlane. Currently my paycheck is used primarily for my children, payoff for my house and living expenses, but I want to use your free content as good as possible to help some people. I know it'll gonna take some time, but I'll try to make it into your current years program. Wish me luck the right mindset :)

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi. I've come across your content through this forum and decided to go your way to get to the fastlane. Currently my paycheck is used primarily for my children, payoff for my house and living expenses, but I want to use your free content as good as possible to help some people. I know it'll gonna take some time, but I'll try to make it into your current years program. Wish me luck the right mindset :)

If you go through YouTube there is a lot of good content there. I really try make all those videos as good as possible with nothing held back.

Also I am active on the comments there also or tag me on these forums of course.

Wish you all the best!

StephanBg

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 1, 2019
Northern Germany
Yeah, your youtube channel is incredible and all the videos I have seen so far are really great. As stated in your videos, finding the first customers is hard, since trust has to be build first, probably especially during these times and here in Germany. But thanks a lot for your help.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Taking a Youtube break till the program is at a whole new level...

We have had a lot of people join the last few months and want to make sure everyone is getting the best possible training and resources.

Thanks everyone - next few months should be great.

Edit - great post that went up last few hours...

Screenshot 2021-02-11 at 14.40.13.png

Seeing these types of posts and knowing there is still more we can do is super motivating.

Really hope that we can make it possible and have it as a great investment for anyone who joins.

I might do some progress updates here every few weeks with how it is going.

Mainstream7

Beauty is Truth
Jan 1, 2015
Hi, a few questions here:

1. What's the average monthly income you can achieve with this kinda business?
2. Do extremely introverted people be able to get results as well? Or is it constantly uncomfortable for them?
3. Is it possible to do this additionally to a full-time job?

Thanks!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi, a few questions here:

1. What's the average monthly income you can achieve with this kinda business?
2. Do extremely introverted people be able to get results as well? Or is it constantly uncomfortable for them?
3. Is it possible to do this additionally to a full-time job?

Thanks!

Hey @Mainstream7 - let me have a go at these...

1).

I would say the average after people get up and running is around 5-8k usd a month. We also got plenty of students on both sides of that - some paying well over 10/15k usd a month and others still getting on their feet.

One thing is with web sales there is a high profit margin so as a "cash" business you are keeping most of that.

2)

Ya I think so. The way we teach sales (I am very introvert) is much more about listening and strategy then trying to overpower people verbally. I would guess around 70%+ of members would consider themselves introverted.

3)

Yes but then your results are of course not going to be the same. That being said it can help at the start in many ways as you can focus more on making the right moves rather than going directly towards the cash (usually a bad move - you want to instead focus on building trust/results).

Hope that helps and hit me up if you got any more questions.
If you want to chat just use the application system.

Thanks

StephanBg

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 1, 2019
Northern Germany
Hi @Mainstream7
I totally agree with @Fox 's answer. I am also an introvert, and it's quite comfortable, since you mostly think about what would benefit the customer. And proposing to them all the ways you could help is very satisfying.

I also started additionally to a full-time job. Naturally it is slower, but it helps focussing on the most relevant things to do, since you have less time and have to make every minute count.
For me it's more of a crawl, since I still have the bad habits of procrastinating sometimes and over analyzing things, which I reduce slowly but surely. Mindset is everything ;-) And since my top priority in life is my family, I refuse to take too much time away from them, so 60-80 hour workweeks are not possible (working 40h for my main job).

That said, it all comes down to your mindset and your priorities. Enough people have proven it can work, so you just have to make the corresponding decisions.

Raja

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Dec 31, 2019
@Fox
At the beginning do people require to pose as a company or as freelancers.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Jockomofino

New Contributor
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC
If you go through YouTube there is a lot of good content there. I really try make all those videos as good as possible with nothing held back.

Also I am active on the comments there also or tag me on these forums of course.

Wish you all the best!

Hey, @Fox

This sounds pretty incredible! Would I need to already know web programming before beginning this or is that part of what I would learn? It sounds like this might be for people who are already good at web programming languages and this is more to teach them how to do the business side more successfully. I have just started watching your videos beginning with the oldest ones. I would at least want to consume all your content on YT before applying for your program but I just wanted to know if in between I would also need to learn some web design.

Thanks!

Jockomofino

StephanBg

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 1, 2019
Northern Germany
@Fox
That is legal information depending on the country you live in. But I think in most countries you need to get permission to act as a business by legal authorities. If you must do that before or may postpone it after you already have done business may vary. Maybe it is even better to have a dedicated business bank account to not confuse your payments with your private ones for better tax calculation and declaration.
Just search for it or give more information about your country, so that others could help. Maybe (probably?) some webdeisgners here live in the same country ;-)
I live in Germany and had to pose as a freelancer before doing anything (Though it is kind of okay for the tax authorities, if you are a few months late with your application).

Hey, @Fox

This sounds pretty incredible! Would I need to already know web programming before beginning this or is that part of what I would learn? It sounds like this might be for people who are already good at web programming languages and this is more to teach them how to do the business side more successfully. I have just started watching your videos beginning with the oldest ones. I would at least want to consume all your content on YT before applying for your program but I just wanted to know if in between I would also need to learn some web design.

Thanks!

Jockomofino
I don't think so (haven't done the course yet, but have gone through many of his videos already), because the web programming is quite insignificant comparing the sales and mindset stuff.
Consider reading his GOLD-Thread: GOLD! - How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
@Fox

You will want to start as you are and transition at the right time to the "bigger" image.

At the start you don't have too much experience (or any) so going in as BIG-BUSINESS-XYZ is not smart. It just comes off weird and businesses can pick up that something is off. If they can't trust you to be honest about your own business how can they trust you with theirs? It usually backfired.

The way I think is best is to use what advantages you have at the start in your favour instead.
- You are new (motivated)
- You are willing to work a great deal (cheaper)
- You want to get results to build your own business (focused)
- You are a person (its personal and easy to deal with you)

Now not every business will want to work with you at this stage but for some you are an excellent deal. You are like that movie money ball - an amazing result at a fraction of the normal price.

But of course you don't want to be working in this way forever - it is just to get going. Once you do a few projects at this stage you start to switch up your prices and approach (using your results you now have) to get much more profitable deals.

Hope that helps. We break this down a lot in the program - most of the students are newer to web design/business.

Jockomofino

New Contributor
Jan 22, 2018
Durham, NC
That is legal information depending on the country you live in. But I think in most countries you need to get permission to act as a business by legal authorities. If you must do that before or may postpone it after you already have done business may vary. Maybe it is even better to have a dedicated business bank account to not confuse your payments with your private ones for better tax calculation and declaration.
Just search for it or give more information about your country, so that others could help. Maybe (probably?) some webdeisgners here live in the same country ;-)
I live in Germany and had to pose as a freelancer before doing anything (Though it is kind of okay for the tax authorities, if you are a few months late with your application).

I don't think so (haven't done the course yet, but have gone through many of his videos already), because the web programming is quite insignificant comparing the sales and mindset stuff.
Consider reading his GOLD-Thread: GOLD! - How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months
Hey, thanks for that!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content...

Just a starter video but covers the idea behind the program and the goals of doing web design in this way.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content... Just a...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I have not offered one of these in a while, but it looks like I have time to take on an...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Hi Andreas, It is per month, with the first month being half. This is a great question, I...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hi Lex, I looked at several options including Kajabi and settled on the Divi theme on Wordpress...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
The story is BASED UPON a true story. The details aren't entirely accurate or from a distinct...

Forum Sponsor

Grow an online business:
- Start immediately!
- Master business skills!
- 100+ Fastlane students enrolled!
Review & Details >

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers