The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

The Proven Path to a Fastlane (Still Open for 2024)

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey guys,

I wanted to give a quick story about the success the group has provided for me personally. I hope this short story will inspire many who are on the fence to take action as there truly is value to be received from joining Rob's Web School.

NOTE: In No Way Am I Being Influenced or Paid To Make This Post. I Am Doing This On My Own Terms.

So I began this journey about 2 months ago (September 16th). Like many of you, I was sick of my lack of direction and when I found this thread I was inspired to take action. Of course, I knew the price was a bit steep at first without knowing first hand the knowledge and value I could gain.

I went through the school modules concurrently while outreaching to my network about my new services and how I could help them. This is one of the main messages Fox's Web School endorses: Taking Action WHILE Learning What's Needed. Now I didn't see success right away as that would be a rare thing to happen for anyone, but through continuous action and relentless a$$-busting work, something amazing happened and I didn't even see it coming.

After posting about my services on LinkedIn and my re-brand, an old high-school acquaintance reached out to me asking about my services and if I am able to help him. IF it wasn't for the Web School, the documentation provided, the amazing always active community, accountability groups, helpful as hell mentors, and the constant reminder from the community that value is what drives success; I wouldn't have landed my first non-family paying client for $6,000 contract!

Onto my main point:
This post is not meant to be an ego-stroke at all but as a message of validation that if you are thinking of joining and you put in work, I mean real and honest work, you will see success.

6k is amazing. Man so happy to read this.
It took me like 6 months to personally hit that I think - you are flying it.

Well done again and fair play also - I know you put in a lot of work to make this happen.

I would also like to thank @GuitarManDan , @Isaac Oh @mjb234 and @Daniel B - these guys have been doing a lot behind the scenes to help new students to get results like this. Thanks guys.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I thought I would post up the first video from the newest 2021 program content...

Just a starter video but covers the idea behind the program and the goals of doing web design in this way.

woj1814

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
1,100%
Feb 2, 2019
Tel Aviv
Adding in my 2 cents for anyone considering joining. Let me save you the deliberation - join. now.

I promise if you're serious about changing your life for the better, Fox Sales Legends will. It'll teach you how to value yourself and be invaluable to clients. It'll level up your thinking and how you go about solving problems, which leads to higher paying projects and fantastic results.

I was new to web design when I joined Fox Sales Legends last year. I had experience in marketing, copywriting, and did a few courses on web design but hadn't completed a project or sold my services.

Frankly, not only was I unsure how to go about it, but it felt intimidating to start selling my own services. If you're similar to me at all, Fox Sales Legends will be the game changer you need in your life.

Fox Sales Legends develops your skill AND knowhow on selling your services AND strategically creating a business that can open you up for a future Fastlane business. THIS is where you 10x yourself in weeks, repeatedly.

And it doesn't get any better than @Fox - he truly wants to see people succeed and puts in the effort and time to do whatever he can to help. The community reflects that too - I've never been part of such a warm, helpful and motivating online group.

At first, I focused on getting experience so I did 3 sites for free. Then within months of joining, I sold my first web design project for $4k. This was a total game changer for me. I realized if I applied the skills from the course and advice from @Fox and the community, I can totally scale this to whatever I want.

I've since worked with more clients, diverse projects, and can now quote a project for mid-5 figures without flinching and freaking out.

There's no doubt that joining the program was a catalyst for where I am now - and I'm really just getting started.

I'm still sometimes intimidated with bigger sales calls, but being able to revisit the materials, turn to the community, hop on a monthly call and get support/advice has been huge for me and my business.

It doesn't matter if you're debating about web design or videography or copywriting or something else - if you want to design your ideal life and you're willing to put in the work, Fox Sales Legends will help you get there.

The only thing you'll regret is not starting sooner.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Recently @MJ DeMarco did a call with the mastermind group I had but I wanted to post it here...
(the full talk is in the Legends program also)

Also on the 6th of July, we have a group talk with @Andy Black that any Legends member can jump in on.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Recently @MJ DeMarco did a call with the mastermind group I had but I wanted to post it here...

Also on the 6th of July, we have a group talk with @Andy Black that any member can jump in on.
Great short video Rob. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for detailing how you got started. I agree that web design is still a great place to get started in business. I’d say the majority of websites I see are poorly designed and get in the way of allowing visitors to enquire or buy, especially for local service businesses.

Curious how you were getting clients at the start and when your web design business was humming.

Funnily enough, that’s what we’ll be going over on my call with Rob soon - how I acquire Google Ads clients, price it, and different models and systems people use.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
might be a stupid question, but can I get by with web design/this course on a MacBook Air? Few years old, non retina version. maybe I just have just some skewed naive perception you need a really powerful PC to do web design effectively.

I ran mine off my 2013/2014 mac for a long time. I did get a monitor and Bluetooth keyboard though (like $100) to save my eyes from looking at a laptop all day.

Normal web design doesn't require much computer power at all. You don't need any special computer set up or extra processing power. As long as your laptop works normally already you will be fine. The most intense thing would probably be photoshop if you needed to use it.

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
Last time I cold called someone I got sweaty and hung up the phone immediately when they answered!
Channel your inner Andy Dufrain... let this be your sewer of shit that leads to freedom

Zcott

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 24, 2018
I guess I'm too scared of sales. Too scared to go talk to people about myself. I've always been an introvert and an expert procrastinator.

I really WANT to work for myself but the hardest part is the procrastination and fear of selling (especially cold calling).

Last time I cold called someone I got sweaty and hung up the phone immediately when they answered!

I WANT to have freedom. I WANT to work for myself. I DON'T want to work a 9-5 job.

When you start cold calling you are going to F*ck up. You'll make a little script and you'll still mess it up and sound silly. Just accept that and embrace it. You get more comfortable with it over time.

Or maybe the pain isn't intense enough to make you break your comfort zone. Maybe this will help. MJ shares this story in Unscripted , but it's been shared many times elsewhere before.

A farmer is sitting on his porch in a chair, hanging out. A friend walks up to the porch to say hello, and hears an awful yelping, squealing sound coming from inside the house.

"What's that terrifyin' sound?" asks the friend.
"It's my dog" said the farmer. "He's sittin' on a nail."
"Why doesn't he just sit up and get off it?" asks the friend.

The farmer deliberates on this and replies: "Doesn't hurt enough yet."

Are you in enough pain? Is the pain of a job worse than the pain of a very quick phone call?

Once you make one or two calls and you realise that the world hasn't caved in and you're still alive you will find yourself with a bit more confident and will keep going. Things in motion tend to stay in motion.

mjb234

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 18, 2018
Thanks JP and great to see this project completed. I hope it gets your biz a bunch of new sales!

And well done to @mjb234 - he was keen to get into a project where he could deliver a ton of value and show what a website can do.

Really cool to see a strong win-win here and show the value a good website can give to a business owner. Pretty cool also since this is also one of @mjb234's first few projects.

Thanks @Juan Pimentel and @Fox for the kind words. This project was really fun to work on and I'm hoping it can get some great results for your business Juan.

Also, for anyone on the fence about Fox's program, it really does deliver in every single way. It's way more than just learning how to build websites. It teaches you how to think like a business owner and create websites that focus on real-world results.

Without it, I would still be jumping from Udemy course to Udemy course wondering why all my coding skills weren't getting me any closer to creating websites for actual clients.

Plus the community is incredible. A lot of focused and driven people who are willing to go out of their way to help you on your journey.

This program has been the best investment I've made in probably my whole life.

FreakyThomas

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 26, 2017
Nice, France
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update :

Feb 2020 :

Hi guys,

Just wanted to say my thoughts about this program, which I subscribed in around 5 months ago I think.

The content is really good, especially about sales. Even though I read some books about business before I learned a lot of new stuff, and, most importantly, stuff that you can put in action RIGHT NOW.

It's not too dense ; to me the content is really effective, not too long but still gold.

The social value is really great, it's much more motivating to see other people advance, talking about getting new clients... It changes your beliefs about this, it shows you that you can do it if you do your homework. It is much more important than studying even if you're learning the best concepts. This program is about taking useful and effective action, and that's what I apprecieted most, since I had the "eternal student syndrome".

To be perfectly honest, I had great difficulty in pulling the work myself. I switched from a surgery resident position to a senior surgeon position just after I suscribed in the program. I thought I would have much more free time to invest in the program. That showed partially true, but only a little bit. Also, what I didn't anticipated was that my new position would consume much more energy (physically yes, but mainly psychologically) than the previous one. Now I have all the responsability for every decision I make, sometimes life changing ones for the patients I take care of. Being a resident for five years, I didn't anticipate this to be so much energy-consuming.
I have a lot of trouble to find some free time with energy to invest in the program. I can see it is truly valuable because otherwise I would already have dumped it and forgot about it. However I still stick to it at my own rythmn, and was able to land my first portfolio project for 200 € even if I invested almost no time (a couple hours) looking for clients. The lessons about sales are really effective and that's what this program is all about.

It's been 3 months and a half since I'm in my new position and I'm starting to get acquainted to it, I'm less stressed, so I start to involve myself a little more in this project, I'll post a new message here 3 months from now to tell you my new results. However, even if I didn't advance as much as others, who have more time or energy to give in this, I'm still very happy about suscribing because I learned a lot of valuable content, in a an effective way (in a short amount of time spent).

It's still a little pricey for the amount of time I've spent on it but that's definitely on me, and I don't care much.

Wasn't able to get on much live calls, may be 2 or 3 top, because of my crazy schedule. I rarely get home before 8 pm, so... I found them valuable also. It helps get a better understanding for the points you didn't get well, and it plays a great part in getting yourself motivated.

I already had a technical background about making websites, but you don't really care about that since you can easily find this stuff elsewhere. I don't think it should be a problem for suscribing.

Also, a great plus I didn't anticipated is that the program helped me A LOT in my day job, especially the communicating part. Now I understand better how I can convince my patients that surgery can help them, when it is true of course. I didn't anticipate it and it was a nice bonus. It definitely helped me to get more patients that could be treated well in the operating room.

The other main thing I really appreciated is that the goal is not to make you a good webdesigner, it is to make you a good entrepreneur with a good understanding on how to get started by taking action. I was really afraid of it when I signed and I was so relieved to see that our goals as fastlaners where totally aligned with the goals of the web school.

To conclude, I would say, if you don't work for 100 hours a week, with night shifts and great stress, and you feel like suscribing, go do it without an hesitation ! This program will make you do a great leap forward in your fastlane goals.
As for myself, it might have been better to wait a little. If it's possible, when it ends, I may extend my own subcription to get the full benefit of this program, at my own rythmn.

Today (July 2020) :

I just landed my 2nd project for 500 euros, which is huge for me since I dedicated no time to client searching. Just word of mouth for my 1st project, and good selling technique on the phone that I learned on the program. It is really in line with TMF , about searching where you can deliver value for the client ; it makes senses, feels right, and it works. I have no experience in selling at all... yet closed the 2 deals I tried, by applying the principles in the course.

I've had other priorities since february and lot of work in my hospital job, there was the covid too, so I didn't invest many time in the program.
However, there is a nice comminuty and it's always interesting to hear the other students stories and progress ; and it's really motivating.

I decided to follow the program at my own rythmn, without too much pressure, because I don't want to give up totally my real job yet, and it's taking me a lot of time, beside friends and family of course. To put some perspective, I do night shifts almost every week, without rest the day after, I'm on call all week-end long (friday 18h to monday 8h) once a month, and beside this, my "normal" work schedule is something like 7:30 - 19:30, with a lot of energy consuming activities...

I guess if you have a more less demanding job, or if you have no job, and want to get started or get forward in your entrepreneurship journey, the program is definitely a great option.
I've been reading books about business for years but it is the only program that actually got me started and sold value to people, despite my crazy schedule...
I can't imagine the results I would get if I devoted more time to it!

This is the main point of the program ; sure, you can always learn the stuff from books, but you really get motivated by the clear actions to take and the group effect.
Honestly, it is kinda frightening to start selling out there if you never did it before :rofl:. It really helps to post on the group about your encounters, your sellings, your proposals... you get a lot of constructive yet positive feedback. It makes you feel more comfortable dealing with potential clients.
The technical part was a bit less furnished, but I believe it has catched up since ; I didn't really have the time to check it out. Anyway, I don't think it's where you can get the most value since it's clearly not the hard part.

If anyone is interested in more detailed feedback please don't hesitate to send a dm, I'd be happy to answer your questions.

MTF

Never give up
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
455%
May 1, 2011
Hi @Fox,

Most of the comments are from English-speaking people. Do you have examples and testimonials from people who have succeeded thanks to your training in the francophone sphere?

I'm afraid that the success encountered will not be the same in the francophone sphere because it's a different market. It would be a big disillusion for me if I realize this during the training.

Thank you for your answer.

I understand where you're coming from but it still reminds me of this corny joke:

Client: Do you have experience marketing new food products?
Sales rep: We have quite a lot of experience there.
Client: Does that include experience in selling frozen food?
Sales rep: Yes, it does.
Client: How about frozen vegetables?
Sales rep: We’ve brought several types to market over the years.
Client: Spinach?
Sales rep: Actually, yes, spinach too.
Client [leaning forward now, voice straining in anticipation]: Whole leaf… or chopped?

The francophone market might be a little different but you should focus on what's the same. And there's waaaay more that's the same than what's different.

DrSeuss8347

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
700%
Apr 29, 2020
Brooklyn
One of the best decisions I've ever made in my life!!! Finding an online business that works is something I have been interested in for a long time now. My search is over! During the beginning of the pandemic I picked up Unscripted , devoured it, then joined the forum. For some reason Rob's post literally jumped off the screen at me. I took his advice, did the codecademy courses, then the Udemy. Coded my own company site and watched his you tube videos constantly! Watching Rob manipulate code and create amazing sites is extremely fascinating to me, it always fires me up to go out there and build something awsome! He's as relatable as it gets, with such crystal clear instructions that it almost seems to easy. We know it's not and that's why I decided to join the school. Wish I joined earlier to be honest! Within a month of the program I was able to build a portfolio site for my first client then use that as leverage to land a paying deal for 6k! The program works if you commit, listen, and never quit! I will always recommend anything that Rob puts his name on because all he does is deliver! The other great thing about his program is all the other students in the school. The support and encouragement is always there, and anytime I've had an issue I get a response within minutes! Good luck finding that somewhere else. I literally was so computer alliterate that I had to you tube how to set up basic folders prior to codecademy. So to say that I had a lot to learn would be an understatement. So if your looking to get your black belt in web design then stop wasting time and join ASAP!!!! I promise you won't regret it. Thank you Rob!!

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Good morning everyone.

This isn't directly about the program but we started putting together some super detailed blog posts which might be useful for anyone thinking about web design...

If you check this out let me know what you think (we are going to try do 2-3 a month from now on).

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey guys – just a quick update on the program and how you can join.

For the past few years, the program was around $1995 to join.

While I believe this price is super reasonable for the amount of value you get inside, we’ve had a lot of good people over the years saying they just didn't have the funds to join at that price.

So we’ve decided to make Fox Legends a lot more accessible for people at the early stages of their journey.
This way, we can continue growing the community and helping as many people as possible.

So we now have two new price plans you can choose from:

- Option 1: $995 upfront (one-off payment)

- Option 2: just $95 a month (x 12 months)

So, if you want to give this a go, you can join today for as little as $95.

^ This is a crazy good deal given that just one website sale can be like $2-5k easy.

Here is the new link to join:

>> Join Fox Legends Today <<

Screenshot 2022-06-17 at 10.54.38.png

Strategery

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
299%
Jun 25, 2019
Thanks for leaving feedback, even if you aren't doing web design anymore.

What did you find most valuable - and what did you find hardest?

I hope joining was worth it.
Most valuable for me was the mindset stuff, and how you broke down the sales process. I like to color within the line lol, and that gave me something to build on. Also really love the community, I’m still friends with folks I met there.

I found cold calling the most difficult. Absolutely F*cking hated it and wasn’t ever successful with it. I got sales from word of mouth (like the program suggests to do first) and then Craigslist ads.

Joining was worth it for me. I feel like if you take something away from a book or course, that will later lead you to go Fastlane, then it was worth every cent. I now have a network of folks that I can look to for marketing, web design or SEO help, and since I’ve had some experience with it, I know how to hire them. Wouldn’t have had that experience or the network if I hadn’t joined.

Isaac Oh

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
241%
Jun 14, 2017
Berkeley, CA
@Fox is a rare guy. A lot of people teaching web design just focus on web design. And if their students are struggling with procrastination or struggling to get clients, they shrug their shoulders and say, "Not my problem. That's outside of the scope of this course." Fox is different. His focus is not on "did my students learn web design or not," his focus is on "did my students get results or not."
This is so true. I've been a part of four or five online coaching/mentorship groups. All of them, the coach/mentor is frankly too busy with other priorities or the community is poorly managed and stagnant. The quality of the community and how personally Rob involves himself is at another level. I really believe that the school is a sweet spot for this reason.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi, just wanted to make sure I get it - with Fox Sales Legends there is coaching, weekly calls, Facebook Group to make sure everyone is on track, but it is constructed in a way that there is some kind of video course explaining how to build website that get results, how to get and manage clients, how to make a propo sal, etc?
Or those things are shown only in weekly calls? Or any other option?

The offer contain of 2 big parts - one is focused on making students accountable and help them get results and the other is the blueprint which I assume is video course with necessary info?

Just wanted to know, because as coaching was well explained there isnt to many info about the blueprint, in what form it actually will be :)

Hey @ksiendzu.

It is a year long program so there is a lot but let me answer what you posted above first...

Coaching - yes I am personally in the FB group all the time and I host the live calls.

Facebook Group - yes, very active.

Video course - yes there are a lot of very detailed videos (with resources). I put a lot of time into these so every step is clearly laid out. My goal is that you not only succeed but that you also see why you succeed so you can apply it to lots of other areas too.

Weekly calls - yes a 90 minute weekly call where you can see all the other students and ask whatever question you want.

Also...

Accountability groups - we pair you off with a small group of similar students so you can work together and keep each other on track. These have been going really well.

Also a new thing we have been doing this month is guest instructors. We just started so I will post more later but we have been lining up some top people from these forums and elsewhere to host student live calls. These are going to be great and give students a "wide" view of what is possible with the right skills.

One other thing that I am working on is email templates you can use for all types of client/project scenarios. Just started on this too but there is around 30+ you can use right away to sell/manage projects.

If you want a more in-depth rundown just apply and we will provide plenty more details.

Hope that helps.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I just now noticed that this program mentions web design and not web development. By web design, do you mean creating static pages without any Javascript functionality? If so, is it possible to charge for these things separately? As in doing web development instead of only web design.

Good question.

- I use "web design" just as a general term for selling web based projects that help a business.

- As in the first post I don't teach advanced coding or development because it isn't really needed to get started and begin selling. Also it would take so much time to teach that it would take away from the main goals of the program without adding much extra value for students.

- Can you charge for web development separate to web design? Yes 100%

I would say there are 4 main areas to help a business with:
> Getting more suitable people on to the site (ads, seo, marketing etc)
> Making the site a better sales system (selling well on the website)
> Making it easier for people to take action (how the site connects to the actual business systems)
> And then creating more "value" in the actual business itself. (more advanced)

Hope that helps. If you apply and get on a call we can answer anything like this in way more detail.

Thanks.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Okay, how much have you made with web design?

Not being a d*ck but these days people make more money selling the thing than actually doing it themselves.

Obviously you are familiar with MJ's philosophy so you can perhaps see why I am asking you how much you have made by using the service you are selling.

Things can sound nice in theory.

Here is some background reading on background if you want... GOLD! - How to Learn Code, Start a Web Company, $15k+ per month within 9 months

Here is my YT channel with plenty of in-depth content: Fox Web School

Here is a Fox Web School student thread on their progress: GOLD! - Moved to Scottsdale, Growing a Web Design Firm

"How much exact money have I made with web design and teaching it?"

I am not going to post up personal revenue figures for a bunch of reasons. The thread linked above has more than enough details to go over. If you are serious just apply and you can ask whatever you want.

---

Here is a video you can watch also where someone interviewed my about my approach with the school and coaching. This might answer a few of your questions...

Ironmantri

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 16, 2020
Canada
Hello
I joined Fox web school last month sept 26 2020 and in just exactly 1 month i got my first sale of $1000. I dont have a web page portfolio i just created a free website for my running friends and another personal training friend. Also as we speak i got 3 potentials lined up.
The videos videos are really helpful. Everything is greatly explained and has tons of value. If thats not enough the weekly calls are very helpful. I had two calls before the weekly calls and felt that my footing was incorrect. A little tweak from Fox during the call and right after that, jumped on a sales call then made my first sale! The facebook group is as equivalent value as the videos. The members there are very very helpful with their knowledge and experience. You could ask there what day it is today and they would reply with time, weather and traffic updates. Fox is also very attentive in the group and make sure every questions are answered.
I saw this post back in May and regret not jumping on it.
This is my ticket way out of 9 to 5.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
It's taken a long time to write this but I wanted to be honest and real. I had to get it off my chest because I knew I owe Rob and the Legend family a review from the heart.

I'm writing this review because this course was one of the biggest pivotal moments of my life up till now.

**This is a Sales coursed that is based on Web Design, But it APPLIES TO EVERYTHING YOU DO IN BUSINESS**

This was one of those things that you kind of hesitate before joining because it seems like a shortcut to "easy money" or a way for you to "cheat process", BUT NO IT IS NOT ANYTHING LIKE THAT. Albeit that the program will give you shortcut to not waste your time on menial things like learning how to code to the nth degree, before you learn sales and put it to use ;). Also on that note, it will show you why you should not action-fake by doing all the other things people are doing before picking up the phone and start making sales(e.g. having a GOOD WEBSITE or Making MOCKUPS).

You will know personally a few days into the program as you interact with other people in the private group and Rob himself that it's going to take work, a lot of them, to get other to trust that you can provide value, thus earning you money in Web Design/Sales/Marketing.

This Program brings you results if you are committed to apply what you learn and make no excuses. I guarantee it.

Some people get it faster than others, but if you don't make excuses for the lessons and keep applying them, you'll succeed. There are countless examples of this in the group.

This program will hand feed you everything you need to get started delivering value and earning money when you have no skills in Web Design; however, the catch here, as I mentioned before, is that you have to COMMIT and practice and all the theories and techniques you learn.

I joined Fox Web School a while back, early in March and literally had nothing going for me. The only skills I had was some mathematic formulas I learn from Uni, which I can apply to well... no where. Given as accessories were some mental road blocks I had gained from being at a place for a year that literally went against everything I believed in(after contracting entrepreneurial thinking disease).

What I learned in the course is invaluable in comparison to what was paid. You are offered calls/check in from Rob himself as well as other peers in the program, which is basically 1)an accountability system 2)MENTORSHIP THAT IS PRICELESS! 3)people who are living that idea that "income= the amount of people you serve, not the amount of hours you work". I think even if I was not to be able to make any money with the course, the fact that I was absorbing the mindset of the members I interacted with (@Isaac Oh and @GuitarManDan if I were to give examples) was enough for me to be satisfy.

If you are worrying about the price, after about 2-3 months of the course, I was making enough to cover the course and I was on the slow side of picking up on things.
If there's anything you should be worrying about it is this: ARE YOU READY TO GO ALL IN and Receive the program, and Apply What You Learn?

Somehow I didn't reply to this properly to now - apologies!

Great write up and really glad we helped you with this.

You make a good point and it is one my biz partner and I talk about a lot: the members who ask the most questions and jump on the most calls by far get the best results. With you this was definitely the case. It is kinda obvious but if anyone else is reading as long as you take action and ask for feedback you should do very well.

Thanks again for this review and really hope the next few months are even better.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey program is back up and running for 2021.

- The links on the first page of this thread have been updated.
They should not be a lot more accurate to see who should apply and if they are a good fit.

- The prices have been adjusted for this year.

- The new content is getting started soon. I want to update the content each year and will be making a lot of new videos from next week onwards. The goals is to have the content in a 8-10 week system so you can be up and running as fast as possible.

Also the program is now "lifetime" (for all past and present members).
Once you join there is no up-sells or additional fees - just the amount to join at thats it.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Okay I had to share this one!

Screenshot 2021-03-19 at 09.54.31.png

This is really cool. Jessica took a bit of a break end of last year from the program but came back this year read to get things to the next level. Amazing work!

If any other students reading this thread ever want to leave a review please go for it - thanks.

Jcrisp

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 26, 2019
Okay I had to share this one!

View attachment 37247

This is really cool. Jessica took a bit of a break end of last year from the program but came back this year read to get things to the next level. Amazing work!

If any other students reading this thread ever want to leave a review please go for it - thanks.
Hey, that's me! :)

Seriously, if you're reading this and wondering if you should make the investment in the Fox Legends program, my advice is don't waste any more time sitting on the fence and just DO IT! I can honestly say I would NEVER have made it to where I am right now without the program. The price of the course is a minuscule fraction of the returns you will get from it (IF you actually follow through and work at it). I actually am going through the whole course again for a second (or third in some areas) time, and will probably keep referring to it as time goes on.

I feel like 90% of what I learned through the program is going to help me in whatever venture I choose down the road. I can also honestly say even if I never touched web design again, it would still be worth it. Yes, it teaches how to make money with web design, but there's a big focus on overall business skills, sales skills, and life skills that have jump started me on my road of success.

And, the group is full of really great, supportive people, always ready to help each other out.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hi Rob,
I am from India
Can I work with clients around the world from anywhere in the world?
Just Had this one Doubt

Rest I trust you, Rob

It will take some work (like from any country) but yes 100% possible.

Here is our student map...

Screenshot 2021-04-25 at 18.10.09.png

We have around 300 students at the moment from all over - many are selling to other countries and quite a few in a second language etc. So ya I am quite confident in what we teaching working globally.

If you apply and mention this being a factor we can also put you in touch with students from a similar area and they can give direct feedback etc.

Hope that helps.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and coaching business and it looks so good, other than that it provides so much value.

I don't know if you are currently running any ads, but I would suggest to learn from Sam Ovens Uplevel Consulting so you can scale that coaching business to 7 figures and help way more students. I mean Iman Gadzhi learned from Sam Ovens and he scaled his coaching business to 150K per month just by applying Sam ad techniques.

Iman Gadzhi has a couse on how to start a profitable Ad Agency, while you are niched down on the Web Design Agency.

I'd say you have as good information as Iman and you can really grow that business and help way more people.

I'd say to give it a shot bro!

NOTE: I'm not affiliated with Sam or Iman, just been watching these two guys and they seem to know a lot.

But I'd say Sam has really the best content on the web when it comes to consulting and service based businesses.

Thanks - was thinking to run ads by end of the summer.
I really wanted to know everything was well tested first and I feel we are there.

Just curious - if I made a Fastlane forum progress thread about growing the school would anyone be interested?
Seems we have a few people with similar businesses on here atm.

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
Fair enough.

I think my main concern at the moment is that with web dev I'll just create another job for myself, albeit a really lucrative one. Even if it's making $200,000-$300,000 a year, it's not why I joined fastlane.

Could you perhaps expand more on the entrepreneurial fast-lane side of things? What are the typical kind of fastlane businesses that web developers start? Do you have any resources on this kind of information? I'd love to have an insight before committing.

(edit: is there a difference between web development and web design or can they be used interchangeably?)

So I don't want any student getting stuck with the title of "web designer" or "web developer".

The program doesn't teach code or design either - this can be learned anywhere for cheap or free.

We focus on how to work with businesses and solve problems - through web design.

Then we add in a bunch of other skills like copywriting, SEO, ads, systems, sales etc.

I would say the ideal approach is something like:
- first 6-12 months focus on getting a solid groundwork of basic skills and selling some websites
- then try add in some extra services like SEO / ads / marketing to build up monthly reoccurring revenue too
- and then after that (10-12 months) start using what you are learning (plus cashflow) to build a bigger more Fastlane business

"I think my main concern at the moment is that with web dev I'll just create another job for myself"

People get stuck in a job cause they only have one skill - they are limited as being a cog in a machine.
I really aim with the program to give enough skills to run the whole machine (start your own proper business).

Are there other ways to start in business? Ya, of course
But is this a solid way to start with a bunch of useful skills for someone new to the game? Yes, massively

Tammyanne

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jun 18, 2017
San Diego, CA

Also on the 6th of July, we have a group talk with @Andy Black that any Legends member can jump in on.
Always Great Advice!

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
I can say I was just honestly shocked that the cost for this was so low. 1 year for $2k for a coach? crazy!

Great offer and great contribution to the forum @Fox, I think this is going to help get a lot of people going, esp for those that have been impacted economically by the current world situation.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.