The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Found the Fastlane

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
Hey everybody,

My name is Ian and I am from Montana. I am currently in the process of reading the Fastlane, so I haven't finished it yet. It is definitely one of the "top 5" for me though, and putting the book into action is quickly becoming one of the main goals of my life.

I realized a while ago that the slowlane is a trap, and I have never really been a sidewalker luckily. My big thing is that I have never had any kind of guidance or mentorship in my life to show me how to get where I want. That was one part of the book that I really connected with.

I have been doing marketing for a couple of years now, and working my a$$ off to get more into the digital end of things.

I started a company this year selling men's grooming products that I make myself. It is going pretty well, and I am really enjoying the process.

I have a wife and 2 small kids, so even though I am open to a lot of stuff my main focus is doing good for the family - and also not putting us in the street.

I am really excited about joining this community.

Thanks,
-Ian

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...