The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Forum Self-Promotion Opp: Offers, Links, Your Biz, More (October 2019)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

empiricalwriter

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Apr 19, 2019
Nigeria
Bring All Your Content Writing, Blog Posts, Review And Product Description Jobs To My Desk At An Affordable Rate.

Delivery: Prompt

Rate: Affordable

Proficiency: 98%

Whatsapp: +2348034330080

Email: Empiricalwriting@gmail.com

Add Me On Skype: Nonso Onyejemezi.

Free 500 words article for the first 3 persons to reach me via Skype.

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
Some observations and a hypothesis:

Observations:
  • The first few sell me Saturdays, we had a few long-time forum members post.
  • Since then, though, it seems like it has been mostly new contributors with something for sale.
  • The overall quality of these posts seems to have gone down over the last month or two.
  • Lately, the type of offers seems to have clustered around promoting blogs or podcasts or upwork-style gigs, such as copywriting or odd jobs or VA-style work, rather than the type of products that I know the fastlane members of the forum are creating.

Hypothesis:
Why would this be in a forum full of business owners? My guess is that...
  • Some forum members with successful business don't want their real-world business name attached in any way to their forum name.
  • Some active users of the forum are still in the slowlane or don't have something for sale yet in their fastlane venture.
  • Many of those who do have a successful physical product are already advertising it successfully elsewhere, and they don't see this channel as a method to get a substantial uptick in sales.

The result is that Sell-Me-Saturday has started to attract a higher percentage of people who are new users, perhaps who open an account only for the purpose of using this as an advertising channel. It would be interesting to go back through the last couple of months and see how many (if any) of the "new contributor" accounts who posted something for sale ever branched out and contributed value to the forum.

The downside of this is that the offers become largely uninteresting. If I want to hire an upwork-type job, I would prefer to go to upwork than to trust a "new contributor" with 0 forum rep.

The bigger downside is that if there IS an active, reputable forum member who is providing great value and hustling to get some gigs using Sell-Me-Sat, the likelihood that they will get the eyeballs of someone who is looking to hire goes down dramatically if forum members have largely dismissed this channel as a low-value collection of newbies.

As a possible solution to defend the value of this channel, @MJ DeMarco, I wonder if it would be worthwhile to make this a channel where you have to hit a certain threshold of speed points before you are allowed to post.

SuperBlast

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Aug 3, 2019
SocialYou (Android App)

What and Who is Next to You: Find meetings and people locally!

• Being Social Made Easy

Expand your social network and make friends based on your location.

Last edited:
  • Admin

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Observations:
  • Since then, though, it seems like it has been mostly new contributors with something for sale.
  • The overall quality of these posts seems to have gone down over the last month or two.
  • Lately, the type of offers seems to have clustered around promoting blogs or podcasts or upwork-style gigs, such as copywriting or odd jobs or VA-style work, rather than the type of products that I know the fastlane members of the forum are creating.

Hypothesis:
  • Some forum members with successful business don't want their real-world business name attached in any way to their forum name.
  • Some active users of the forum are still in the slowlane or don't have something for sale yet in their fastlane venture.
  • Many of those who do have a successful physical product are already advertising it successfully elsewhere, and they don't see this channel as a method to get a substantial uptick in sales.

The result is that Sell-Me-Saturday has started to attract a higher percentage of people who are new users, perhaps who open an account only for the purpose of using this as an advertising channel. It would be interesting to go back through the last couple of months and see how many (if any) of the "new contributor" accounts who posted something for sale ever branched out and contributed value to the forum.

The downside of this is that the offers become largely uninteresting. If I want to hire an upwork-type job, I would prefer to go to upwork than to trust a "new contributor" with 0 forum rep.

The bigger downside is that if there IS an active, reputable forum member who is providing great value and hustling to get some gigs using Sell-Me-Sat, the likelihood that they will get the eyeballs of someone who is looking to hire goes down dramatically if forum members have largely dismissed this channel as a low-value collection of newbies.

As a possible solution to defend the value of this channel, @MJ DeMarco, I wonder if it would be worthwhile to make this a channel where you have to hit a certain threshold of speed points before you are allowed to post.

My intent was to pull some folks out of the shadows, so yes, it is likely that many of the posters would be lower-post-count folks.

My initial worry in this was to see a lot of 1-post posters posting here. To my surprise, that hasn't happened. I like that it draws people out people and gives us an opportunity to see what other folks are doing.

Many of posts reveal what folks are doing, and a lot of times I'm like, "wow, I never knew."

That said, if it veers off in a different direction, I'm willing to tweak.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
Bring All Your Content Writing, Blog Posts, Review And Product Description Jobs To My Desk At An Affordable Rate.

Delivery: Prompt

Rate: Affordable

Proficiency: 98%

Whatsapp: +2348034330080

Email: Empiricalwriting@gmail.com

Add Me On Skype: Nonso Onyejemezi.

Free 500 words article for the first 3 persons to reach me via Skype.
What does 'empirical writing' mean?

Bekit

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
493%
Aug 13, 2018
My intent was to pull some folks out of the shadows, so yes, it is likely that many of the posters would be lower-post-count folks.
In that case, it is certainly working.

My initial worry in this was to see a lot of 1-post posters posting here. To my surprise, that hasn't happened.
That's interesting. It was my impression that it was a bunch of brand new people, but I didn't actually look up the post count numbers. So maybe my impression was off.

I like that it draws people out people and gives us an opportunity to see what other folks are doing. Many posts reveal what folks are doing, and a lot of times I'm like, "wow, I never knew."
Yeah, I have enjoyed this aspect, too.

That said, if it veers off in a different direction, I'm willing to tweak.
Cool, makes sense!

StrikingViper69

Shredding scales and making sales
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK
So some people reading this, yes that means you, always had a dream of playing guitar.

You probably even went and bought one... you watched a few lessons on YouTube... maybe tried a teacher... but for whatever reason, it didn't work out.

You stopped playing that guitar... and now it just sits around picking up dust...

You told yourself "it's not for me", "I'm too old", "I'm not talented enough to play".

I'm here to tell you that, none of that is true... and it's also not your fault.

Playing guitar is hard. I would know... I've put the last 20 years into figuring out the instrument. And let me tell you... there is a ton of bad advice not just online... but from people that call themselves "teachers".

So it's not your fault that you can't play guitar. No-one would blame you if you failed at figuring out calculus from scratch... and no-one would blame you for not being able to figure out the guitar from scratch.

At least... until now.

I say until now, because I can help you. If you are willing to put 30 minutes a day into practising... I can help you steadily improve.

In fact... given enough time, I can help you improve further than you could possibly imagine. I know that seems outlandish, but, give it a few years and you'll understand.

So what am I actually offering?

If you want to learn how to play guitar, play your favourite songs, improvise, read music, write music, write songs, record songs, jam with your friends, compose a baroque style prelude on guitar, learn advanced techniques... then you and I should have a conversation.

My speciality is taking people with 0 musical talent, and helping them, step by step, learn how to play guitar.

Now, you might be thinking "Sure that sounds good, but how can you teach me online? Isn't it better to have lessons in person?". Well.. not really. The thing is, I've taught enough people to know what mistakes you are likely to make, before you make them.

I've helped teach students from scratch, go onto play, improvise, compose and arrange music; performing and writing their own songs.

So if you have the courage to take a chance on yourself and that dream that floats past in your mind from time to time, send me a message, and we'll have a (free) chat on Skype to discuss what it is you want to learn, and how we can get you there, one step at a time.

Jon L

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Aug 22, 2015
Bellevue, WA
Software Development Consultation

I've had a couple fun conversations with people from this post the last couple times I did this, so here's mine again.

Free hour-long consultation with me on the topic of software development. I own a custom software company and employ several developers overseas. I know enough about programming to be dangerous, so don't expect to get into super deep technical conversations with me.

What I can offer, though, is a reality check on your software project. Is the business case for your project strong enough to justify the effort you'll be putting into it? I'll ask you some challenging questions about your idea, and we'll see where the conversation goes.

Everyone has their blind spots, so this type of conversation is usually pretty fruitful. Technical people tend to over-engineer stuff. I'll talk them off the ledge. Non-technical people are usually way over confident and unaware of which portions of their project will bust their budget, and what things can be added for minimal cost that would really improve it.

We can also talk about anything else related to software development: how to hire and manage overseas developers, what types of projects can be done yourself, etc.

PM me for details

AnAverageJoe

remember that you will die
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
292%
Feb 4, 2017
NMBSC
I STOPPED MOWING MY GRASS

This has been a widely debated topic on the forum.

There are two camps: one that insists that mowing your grass is a waste of your time, and another camp that says the mindless work of mowing your yard is actually valuable, and maybe your time isn't worth as much as you think it is.

I debated with myself for a while about this, going back and forth between "save the time" and "save the money." The tiny voice that told me to save my time eventually won, and I have to admit, it's been great.

I have more time to work, more time with my wife and kids, and more time to just relax. And, a nice side effect that I hadn't considered, is that my yard looks MUCH better now than it did when I was mowing it myself.

Having a professional mow my yard has been great.

But, that leaves me with another expense. Another bill I have to pay every month. But, I have the extra time each month to cover that bill and some.

That's where you come in. I'm a copywriter, and like a landscaper, I do a job that you could probably do yourself, but you'd be better off letting a professional do it.

I'm sure you can write decent copy, but it takes time. Time you could use to grow your business, spend time with loved ones, or just nap on the couch.

And, like my grass, your copy will turn out much better because you left it to the professionals.

Here's what my last client said after I helped him with his copy:

I have mixed emotions about sharing this with the rest of the world, Brandyn's that good. He takes my ideas and organizes them in a way that lets me apply the polish. His work helps me publish faster and more often. What's more...he nails the deadline every time. Grateful to consider him a part of my team.

I specialize in articles, advertorials, and product descriptions, and I can also write your landing or sales page. If you're ready to free up more of your time so you can take care of what's really important, send me a message or reply here, and let's chat.

The grass IS much greener on the other side.

PapaGang

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
256%
Jul 10, 2019
Milwaukee, WI
SATURDAY HAS BEGUN SOMEWHERE ON OUR PLANET!

Have something to sell?

:checkbox: Like to post a video from your YouTube channel?

:checkbox: Want to promote your design service?

:checkbox: Like to link to a company who you'd like to recommend?

:checkbox: Have a book to promote?

:checkbox: Blog or a landing page you'd like to mention?

:checkbox: Amazon product you'd like to link and sell?

SELL-ME SATURDAY is your opportunity to self-promote whatever you'd like on one central thread.

Note: Indiscriminate SEO backlinking to drugs, random items, or other questionable material will not be allowed.

Post away!
I'm new, I've been looking around, and I have been really impressed with the quality of people and the large amount of educational content on the forum. That's for another post. For some reason I visited today and saw this. This is brilliant MJ. And it does what you intended.

Also, I make coffee mugs and whiskey tumblers, drinking sets and bowls out of clay:

Last edited:

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I'm new, I've been looking around, and I have been really impressed with the quality of people and the large amount of educational content on the forum. That's for another post. For some reason I visited today and saw this. This is brilliant MJ. And it does what you intended.

Also, I make coffee mugs and whiskey tumblers, drinking sets and bowls out of clay:

The “Bateman series” is pretty cool dude! Hahaha.. but really your work is beautiful.

Quantum Fome

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 12, 2019
Are you looking for business financing? Concerned about less than stellar credit? You have options!

I help people get funding for their dreams with competitive small business loans and other financial tools. Reach me by message on the forum or via my website.

Highwind Financial Group

Entre Eyes

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
97%
Sep 7, 2019
Traveling to Higher Conciousness

Observations:

Hypothesis:

Thanks that cleared a little fogginess for me about this section.

There must be a lot going on behind the scenes.

There seems to be a huge amount of people that seem to be stuck, never made any money online, do not have any money to invest in their potential business and or wishing they had that magic compass of Capt. Jack Sparrows. :)

At the same time some threads that share they have made a mint online still seem to be absent from this section curiously. I would love to see some special offers from them as well here.

foodiepersecond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 2, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia
As always, promoting my Food/Gaming/Travel blog. I recently added a keto section to chronicle my journey. Already down 12 pounds! I also updated and completed my Devil May Cry series with DMC 5. I also posted about The Polite Pig, a great BBQ joint in Disney Springs Resort at Orlando, FL. I added Adsense and playing around with monetization, but I don't see the ads. Let me know if you see ads or have input on fixing that. Welcome to my blog - FoodiePerSecond - Food/Gaming/Travel Blog

I finally have my Facebook page set up for my arts and crafts company, Lienka Frames. Check it out and let me know what you all think. Lienka Frames

zloot

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 17, 2019
Are you looking to get into the World of Social Media Marketing especially Instagram? I run a Marketing Agency for the past 4 years now that grows and manages Instagram accounts for clients. Currently, our network size is over 5 million followers and growing!

Our agency works on growing Accounts through Organic and Private Networking (Direct Message Groups and Engagement Pods) so our client can get the most reach per post whether it be traffic for Clicks, Impressions or even Sales. You try out our service for one day on your account for free to see the real results! We don't need your login credentials if you already content ready to post.

We also offer automated services as well Follow/UnFollow, Stories Viewing, and others for our businesses with a stricter budget

Aside from growing and managing accounts, we have Instagram accounts for sale that has been built up by us via the same methods as mentioned above. This is really for brands, enterprises and companies that want to get a head start on their Instagram Marketing with a legitimate account with real followers and activity. We provide the insights on the account so you can really see what kind of followers, activity and impressions the account is getting.

Nowadays growing accounts are very harder, so we can help save you time and energy with a prebuild account which can take months or even years to make!

You can message me if you're interested in buying Instagram Account or getting an Account managed.

Here's one account we are currently managing: www.instagram.com/photosvirals
The biography has been added to say "TFL" so you know it's actually the account

StrikingViper69

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK

Azure

Perpetual Motion
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
189%
Mar 12, 2016
Are you looking for business financing? Concerned about less than stellar credit? You have options!

I help people get funding for their dreams with competitive small business loans and other financial tools. Reach me by message on the forum or via my website.

Highwind Financial Group

How can someone trust you to be diligent with their finances if you can't even proof read your lead gen form for proper spelling?

Quantum Fome

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 12, 2019
How can someone trust you to be diligent with their finances if you can't even proof read your lead gen form for proper spelling?
Well thanks for pointing that out. Hired someone to do the website for me. Apparently mistakes were made.

1step

Gold Contributor
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Dec 4, 2012
Kentucky
Well thanks for pointing that out. Hired someone to do the website for me. Apparently mistakes were made.

Yes many, including you actually paying someone for this result. If anyone has actually given you their info from this site I would be extremely surprised. It is very unprofessional. YOU should take responsibility for your site and perhaps spend a few minutes actually reviewing it not here looking for business.

Sorry, I know this isn't what this section of the forum is for but the site/business looks like a complete scam or at the very least brand new and extremely inexperienced, that and the combination of very few posts here and I would like to advise people to be very diligent!

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
If you like heavy metal, you'll love this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQPUwRvcTCY

And if you like baroque music, you'll get a kick out of this:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=exNpI_pH7qY

Sam has offered to play at the Summit. Might have to take him up at it !

Sorry, I know this isn't what this section of the forum is for but the site/business looks like a complete scam or at the very least brand new and extremely inexperienced, that and the combination of very few posts here and I would like to advise people to be very diligent!

Yea, I almost didn't approve the post, but it was posted on the right day and in the right thread. And his account isn't new either, but registered here at the forum for some time.

Like anything posted on the internet, especially when it comes to money, due your diligence.

Readerly

Yes and
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Sep 25, 2017
Portland, Oregon

JByers210

Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
410%
Apr 14, 2017
United States
I can teach a couple people how to quit their jobs and make around 3K-4K a month by buying and selling (lot more than just buying and selling involved) certain products. I've been debating whether or not it would be worth doing since I'm busy enough doing it but I can give it a shot.

Doing this has helped free up my time and give me the money I need to get into another business if I want to soon.

It is a real business with problems you solve for customers... it's not a flipping a toy from a garage sale type gig that costs zero to start. Cost to get into is probably anywhere from $1000-$5000.

This would be more of a one on one coaching type offer where you would be able to stay in touch with me. DM me if you're interested.

*YMMV. No coach or help can guarantee you'll make anything. It's about if you'll put in the work.*

Last edited:

Quantum Fome

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 12, 2019
Yea, I almost didn't approve the post, but it was posted on the right day and in the right thread. And his account isn't new either, but registered here at the forum for some time.

Like anything posted on the internet, especially when it comes to money, due your diligence.

Oof. Not exactly how I wanted my first interaction with MJ DeMarco to go. This is a little embarrassing...

But since I have your attention, I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your books and for this forum which has provided so much inspiration and value to so many people. You're a big reason why I started this business in the first place. So again - thank you.

I will be trying to increase my participation on the forum (not just with ads) and will exercise more caution with future posts.

Yes many, including you actually paying someone for this result. If anyone has actually given you their info from this site I would be extremely surprised. It is very unprofessional. YOU should take responsibility for your site and perhaps spend a few minutes actually reviewing it not here looking for business.

I appreciate the feedback. Yes, everyone should exercise caution when dealing with their personal financial information and any 3rd party. You are spot on with the site being brand new.

Up til now most of my clients have been referred to me using social networking without the use of a stand alone website. The egregious mistake I made was assuming the site I paid for was complete and ready to go. I certainly did not mean to offend anyone with how unprofessional it ended up being. Taking into account how sensitive the information I need to do my job is, I can completely understand why the website was attacked and I take full responsibility.

I would like to send you a PM if you're open to it to go over how I can make the site more professional (after I make some initial corrections of course). Thanks again for your input.

StrikingViper69

FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Dec 3, 2018
UK

foodiepersecond

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Aug 2, 2019
Atlanta, Georgia

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
But since I have your attention, I'd like to take this opportunity to personally thank you for your books and for this forum which has provided so much inspiration and value to so many people. You're a big reason why I started this business in the first place. So again - thank you.

You're welcome, and good luck with the business!

beaker

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Oct 9, 2019
New Zealand
Hi from New Zealand,

(I'll use tinyurl links in this post as I don't want any indexing to lead to my personal details here)

Primary Business & Income: I have an existing photo forum running since 2002 and it's what I do full time. Always looking for new members interested in photography. I believe I need MUCH better marketing and assistance in social media. I see people here advertising such services so am excited to discuss things with them. This forum used to be all analog photo topics but has expanded and I need to build out the digital discussion areas far more. I get around 20-25k visitors daily: Photrio.com Photography Forums
With full increase on the digital discussion side, it should be 100k+ daily but I live check to check and marketing is tough with no budget.

New Business: I am a health nut and avid faster/intermittentfaster (have been intermittent fasting for over 10yrs). Having solid forum building and community skills I decided to build a dedicated forum community for fasting. I've put a lot of work into it to make it the best possible forum for the fasting world. I just launched it on Oct.5th and have begun trying to build up some socials and doing some blogging. The site is here:

One new article has been viewed by fasters on reddit over 1,000 times, and I tried some facebook ads that apparently got clicks from people interested in fasting. However, it is a challenge to signup new users at present. I have seen 100,000s of people online involved in fasting discussions and excited about it so I thought this venue would be enticing. I would appreciate any advice to grow this, also part of my problem is budget and inability to spend on marketing.

Some ideas: Maybe try to partner with a fasting app so we can leverage off of one another. Or, do various social media giveaways that require registering.

One issue is the paradox of getting critical mass. People see low userbase so do not sign up, userbase is low because people don't sign up.

Thanks for any insights and feedback!

p.s. looks like the forum auto parsed the links anyway, no biggie

Last edited:

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hi,

We're a direct response marketing agency, and we've recently launched a new eBook aimed at entrepreneurs who are just starting out and who are interested to build a high-converting funnel without having to pay $1000s to an agency to build it for them.

The genesis of this eBook started with us having to turn down many entrepreneurs who came knocking on our doors because they couldn't afford our services. That's when we thought that if these people cannot afford to have us build a funnel for them (we usually charge ~10K), maybe we can teach them the principles & knowledge we use when building funnels and let them build it themselves.

We've already been selling the eBook via advertising (Facebook/Instagram), to our email list and direct contacts, and on Warrior Forum. Advertising hasn't really been working out so far, but the email list/direct contacts and Warrior Forum have been great.

We already have quite a few people who were very happy with the eBook. Please keep in mind that purchasing the eBook also entails you to a FREE Sales Growth call with us (usually we charge $500/hour) + support via email/Skype to answer any of your more detailed questions and help you on your journey. Not to mention that you also have a 30-day 100% money-back guarantee :) - so no risks there! And the eBook is also super affordable...but you have to click the link to find out how affordable;)

If you're interested to find out more, please check out the full details of our offer here.

And if you have any questions, just ask me here or by PM.

Last edited:

Madame Peccato

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
311%
Jul 14, 2018
Morbegno, Italy
Are you looking to expand in a new market in the most beautiful country on the planet? A market full of opportunities?

Did you know that not many Italian people understand English? And that even less can speak it well (This was our prime minister in 2014, and it is emblematic of the English level of the country) And the majority of those that do can barely understand the most basic sentences?

I am a professional English to Italian translator. I know other languages as well, but I decided to fully specialize in this language pair to deliver the highest possible quality when working with other people.

If you are looking for a translator able to deliver high-quality work, fully localized for the Italian market, and who is reliable and affordable, shoot me a message.

I specialize in:
  • Travel and tourism texts
  • Amazon and Shopify product descriptions / listings
  • Marketing texts (Transcreation)
  • Website content (including blog articles)
I can link my Upwork profile to show you my profile so you can check out all the reviews and feedback I have gotten to prove my competency.

Another perk of working with a competent translator is that they can tell you if you need to translate your content. Not all content needs to be translated, and some topics are more trending than others here.

Let's get in touch and discuss your next project.

Walter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads