• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MARKETPLACE ForeverJobless is Hiring! Content Marketer, Project Manager, and more!

Discussion in 'Fastlane Marketplace' started by snowbank, Dec 15, 2016.

1. snowbank

snowbank Platinum Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $20,797
    I want to grow ForeverJobless to be able to help a lot more people in 2017. I've got a book coming out next year and I need a great team working with me to help impact and give value to a much larger audience.

Here are a few positions I'm currently hiring for(including one non-FJ project). You can click on the role you're interested in and it will take you to a page with more details on the role.

(Non-FJ business):
    Project Manager

(ForeverJobless):
    Content Marketer
    Executive Assistant
    Writer

I’m based in Austin, TX but most roles are remote, so you’ll likely get to work from anywhere you want. That could change based on the role, but to start all roles would be virtual. Some roles would begin as part time.

You should be someone who cares about helping people. That is something that’s important with what we do with ForeverJobless, and the thought of helping us to help more people should get you excited if you’re applying for one of those roles. That's the person we want.

Please submit an application by Tuesday, December 20th.

If you know someone else who may be a great fit, please share with them.

va workerbd, Eskil, AndrewNC and 8 others like this.
  2. Ravens_Shadow

Ravens_Shadow Nick Seavert - JangaFX Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $13,711
    Sent you a PM about someone I know.

3. snowbank

Rep Bank:
    $20,797
    thanks

4. snowbank

Rep Bank:
    $20,797
    I've got a couple emails on this...

It's best to just submit an application(I won't be reviewing emails on this). I'll be reviewing and reaching out to top applicants on or before Wednesday morning.

Also offering $1,000 referral bonus if you know someone who's the perfect candidate(applies to new referrals for content marketing and project manager roles only). If we have a successful hire with them(90+ days) we'll send you $1,000 for referring.

Kingmaker likes this.