The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Foreign market visit - brainstorm

Jonas Napier

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
76%
Jun 4, 2018
Copenhagen, Denmark
I’m part of an accelerator program in Copenhagen, Denmark and we’re planning a “foreign market visit” in the end of August/begin Sept 2019.

The foreign market is the US.

So I’m brainstorming for whom I should meet with and talk to - and looking for business events in that time period. The location has not been decided yet so I’m open to suggestions.

My company offers an online education in positive character traits, e.g gratitude, kindness and optimism. It’s a membership based mind training program for parents and kids aged 7-12 yrs where parents work on their thought ABOUT their child and the kid works on his own thoughts about himself - all in order to DEVELOP positive traits (in the kid).

Whole thing is based on ancient philosophy, modern (neuro)science, my exp. as a pro volleyballer + father of 4 and my biz partner’s 30+ years of working as a psychologist.
After 13 months of running the membership in Denmark we now have enough traction, testimonials and proof of business to internationalize, develop native apps, and look for strategic partnerships and funding.

So if you have any suggestions for events, organizations or specific people that I should connect with, please shoot…

Thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.