The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Foreclosure Help Line - would it work?

royemunson

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 24, 2007
SW Ohio
Hi all.

I posted this in general.

I was reading Tom's post the other day regarding a real estate lead gen site type thing which I've been reseraching lead gen type sites since you can do them in all sorts of business models and various industries will always need leads.

I came across this article today:
http://money.cnn.com/2008/01/07/news...ion=2008010717

and realized that perhaps I was taking our investing biz (real estate) in the wrong direction since we put this aside for the time to focus on other things.

My wife is an expert in foreclosures where we live. We already have a real estate investment website that generates leads without putting much effort in at the moment - lots of motivated sellers out there.

I thought today of starting our own hotline in our state and generate the leads to help others try to save their homes or provide solutions and do this through advertising online and off and using our site.

We would then sell the leads to investors if/when the homeowner wanted to talk about this type of solution or offer advertising to a select few of investors per area on our site.

Our once conern would be legal ramifications - my wife is going to call her old boss and ask her aboutthat part as well.

Any thoughts - would this be viable? We'd be filling a need in a state where foreclosures are amongst the highest in the nation.

Thanks in adnave
joe

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.