The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

For people on Upwork / Fiverr etc. do you notice any changes in the volume of work available?

fastlanedoll

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Aug 21, 2019
Is there any increase / decrease etc.?

Is it particular to any field?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lex DeVille

Sweeping Shadows From Dreams
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Jan 14, 2013
Utah

I've noticed a steep increase in people asking this question. :)

Haven't noticed much change in any of the fields I operate in (except an increase in proposals which I assume are mostly crap anyway so not really a change).

Devilery

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
192%
Feb 11, 2019

As a copywriter, I'm getting more proposals than before the pandemic. I think it's for a reason that more individuals and businesses are working remotely, which makes hiring freelancers the most optimal solution. Vetting process is super simple, and they only pay for the one-time project rather than an employee's full time salary.

Some are having a 'down-time'. They have more time work on new campaigns as less time is spent on daily tasks.

AubreyJ

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Mar 26, 2014
Plano, TX
I used to do a ton of work on Upwork but have stepped back from it in 2020, though my account is still active and I am able to accept proposals. I am seeing about the same as before - my niche is in digital marketing.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.