The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

flyingdev first app progress

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

flyingdev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Apr 24, 2017
London
Hi,
I love reading this forum and in general all fastlane related books and articles. But now, I am also executing - its weird feeling but great :) I am very distracted by myself, this forum, lot of 'golden' content on quora and internet in general - how other reached fastlane. But I also know that its execution what will bring me there, nothing more. So yes, here I am!
I do this project with friend - he is responsible for sales and I am responsible for programming.

So far, since starting around 5th march I have ~ 50 hours on my clock, and today I have already worked 2 hours - 1 in tube and 1 at home.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

flyingdev

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
Apr 24, 2017
London
Today 1 hour in tube and manage to make some progress - plus thinking on some problems to solve while walking.

Solrac

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
145%
Jul 6, 2014
Florida
@flyingdev it might be better to track progress on the software, not treat the forum as your time journal bro. Come back and let us know what parts you accomplished without giving anything away.

For example: "Finished fixing up the front end of my page with some HTML blah blah blah"

That would be much more exciting to watch and be apart of.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

KSR

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Feb 28, 2017
Australia
As @Solrac said, we're not interested in how long you took -- we want to know what progress you've made to making this app a reality. For all we know, you could have worked 2 hours on it but in reality got 20 minutes of progress done (distractions?).

Be specific without giving too much away.

Best of luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.