The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fitness Journey from age 15 to 21

Ivan Koretskyy

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
298%
Oct 2, 2021
Oregon, US
I wanted to post about my fitness journey, while I did play Soccer as a kid (Father wanted me to be a professional Soccer player), I finally had to quit that pathway for my own good. It was a change I chose because it wasn’t something I wanted to pursue in, if I found other reasons like knowing that being a professional sports player is nearly impossible I would’ve left sooner. Regardless, my cardiovascular was on top level for an early teen when I entered the gym blindly. First day I was lead by a personal trainer and I threw up regardless of my past because I was introduced to resistance training. That didn’t get me to quit, I’m fact i got hooked at seeing the progress I was making over the months. The health wellness education from school made me eat healthier and add more minutes to the gym. Soon enough I just so happened to find my addiction at the gym while still being clean up to this day. I just want to say that even if the gym is not your thing, find something else that will keep you moving.

Small tip from me, changing your body is more simple then you think. Here’s the kicker, if you want to grow muscle, but the gym more and eat at a caloric surplus. If you’re trying to lose fat, hit the gym with more cardio, higher rep workouts, and eat at a caloric deficit.

How to eat, the smaller the food is processed the better. Always eat a balanced meal with the caloric intake goal in mind, all of the restrictive diets are bullshit.

Hopes this brings some motivation to your ongoing process!

Here’s me working out for the first time and me today.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• 2000B730-3470-4283-B41B-966B55B4260C.jpeg
    2000B730-3470-4283-B41B-966B55B4260C.jpeg
    881.7 KB · Views: 20
  • 5900A97F-AC64-4DD7-A587-467C83015784.jpeg
    5900A97F-AC64-4DD7-A587-467C83015784.jpeg
    17.2 KB · Views: 20

K1 Lambo

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Oct 11, 2021
Oslo
I wanted to post about my fitness journey, while I did play Soccer as a kid (Father wanted me to be a professional Soccer player), I finally had to quit that pathway for my own good. It was a change I chose because it wasn’t something I wanted to pursue in, if I found other reasons like knowing that being a professional sports player is nearly impossible I would’ve left sooner. Regardless, my cardiovascular was on top level for an early teen when I entered the gym blindly. First day I was lead by a personal trainer and I threw up regardless of my past because I was introduced to resistance training. That didn’t get me to quit, I’m fact i got hooked at seeing the progress I was making over the months. The health wellness education from school made me eat healthier and add more minutes to the gym. Soon enough I just so happened to find my addiction at the gym while still being clean up to this day. I just want to say that even if the gym is not your thing, find something else that will keep you moving.

Small tip from me, changing your body is more simple then you think. Here’s the kicker, if you want to grow muscle, but the gym more and eat at a caloric surplus. If you’re trying to lose fat, hit the gym with more cardio, higher rep workouts, and eat at a caloric deficit.

How to eat, the smaller the food is processed the better. Always eat a balanced meal with the caloric intake goal in mind, all of the restrictive diets are bullshit.

Hopes this brings some motivation to your ongoing process!

Here’s me working out for the first time and me today.
Football(or soccer for you americans) is an amazing sport! I have played it too for the past 10 years. Even though I gained way too much muscle for my position(played winger/full-back because I'm fast and strong), but in the last year I played center back as too much muscle hinders your stamina and the ability to withstand throughout the game. Nevertheless, weight lifting is really amazing!

It's quite an achievement to see how much your body can actually change by being consistent and disciplining yourself to do the work everyday, regardless if you feel like it or not. That's what's going to put you in that 1% of the winners and out there.

Business and fitness are so parallel though. It's like they live in different dimensions but they have the same universal laws.

You want to lose weight? Eat at a caloric deficit and get your a$$ moving everyday.

It's the same in business. Want to get more leads? Send 100 DMs to potential clients. Rinse and repeat. And repeat again the next day.

And sooner or later, you'll get there!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.