The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First time I'm selling my own product! :D

jazzfreak11

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jun 23, 2009
Boston, USA
So I finally got my first ever eBook up for sale. It's got a very plain salesletter, nothing flashy.

Payment is via PayPal and it's all being managed on the backend by the script Delavo. The frontend is just wordpress. There's a 50% affiliate program.

We'll wait and see how this does, I've got some plans for ways to promote it, and of course this is my first chance to learn conversion tracking on a salesletter!

So far all I've done is put up a link on facebook and on the main SchoolDestroyer.com site. I'll update this thread periodically and let ya'll know what happens!

How to Do Homework (Faster) › How to Do Homework (Faster)

edit: if you have any experience writing copy/online salesletters, i'd love a critique! this is my first shot :eek:

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Alex Barboza

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Jul 27, 2011
Hi. Some quick suggestions:

Use a stronger headline. Yours looks weak and too small.

Get www.Profitstheme.com It is a Wordpress theme created with internet marketers in mind. I love it! It lets you create sales pages very easily.

Change your Buy Now button for a Belcher button (Perry Belcher Button) It has been tested for years and in different markets.

If you have the budget hire a copywriter. You can find some cheap copywriting at www.WarriorForum.com

Use guest blogging and article marketing to promote yor product.

I have been doing internet marketing for some time now. I will be sharing more of my knowledge as now I have some free time in my hands.

Regards

p.s. I have no affiliation with any of the sites mentioned in my post.

jazzfreak11

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
29%
Jun 23, 2009
Boston, USA
Hey, I saw your video application for Dan Raine's apprenticeship program. Did you make it in?

Nice work!

I got through a couple rounds then missed out on the last round. The week of website building came at a time when i just got slammed with so much to do and wasn't really able to do my best.

But, hey, that's actually the reason that I said "ya know what? I want to build a million dollar business regardless". Also, he said he'll do it again sometime, so there's always a second time around.

millionairesol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2%
Aug 11, 2011
I think school is one road or avenue millions are waiting to be served. I was just thinking of what special app I can create for students and schools earlier today while reading Millionaire Fastlane book, and here I am now reading something very close. I wish you well, and trust God the right idea for me won't waste time to come.
Thanks for the work and the inspiration it has added.

easymoney99

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
4%
Aug 3, 2011
hey man so how is the product going??

u getting sales or? good job on getting it up and everything. when i was your age i wanted to create ebooks too but was distracted too much by stupid video games lol. so props for getting it up

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.