The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First step of a long journey

fishgodeep

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
374%
Oct 11, 2015
Edmonton
Greetings fastlaners and aspiring fastlaners,

I joined the forum many months ago after reading M.J's book full of enthusiasm and vigour with good intentions of going from employee to aspiring entrepreneur. But like many people my new found energy quickly fizzled out as the light of day crept in and I went back to the employee grind that I am oh so familiar with.

I am a young man in my mid twenties that spent a good part of my youth making money for older men some of whom I never met. I'm sure many of you also spent too long on the hamster wheel of employment also and why not it's safe, or at least it appears that way.

In my short life I've witnessed two economic crashes, both of which directly impacted the industry I was working in. As M.J discusses in his book being an employee holds a higher risk than an entrepreneur due to lack of control, I had to be told twice get the message.

Initially I thought both instances to be a case of wrong place, wrong time. But as many of you know there is no right or wrong time, just now. And right now I'm going to change my life, cliche I know but it's how I feel right now and now is all that matters.

This will be the first of many posts on this forum. At this juncture I have more to learn than I could ever hope to teach and. But over time through learning from fellow fastlaners I hope to be able to give back to the community that got me started on this path.

Thanks for reading,

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

G2TS-Man

Inventor / Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Sep 13, 2016
Somewhere in FRANCE
Welcome here :)
You will find on this forum lot of inspiration, motivations and advices which can really push you to actions for your future !!!! It works for me.

Never give up that's all I can say

Crossroads

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Aug 31, 2016
Greetings fastlaners and aspiring fastlaners,

I joined the forum many months ago after reading M.J's book full of enthusiasm and vigour with good intentions of going from employee to aspiring entrepreneur. But like many people my new found energy quickly fizzled out as the light of day crept in and I went back to the employee grind that I am oh so familiar with.

I am a young man in my mid twenties that spent a good part of my youth making money for older men some of whom I never met. I'm sure many of you also spent too long on the hamster wheel of employment also and why not it's safe, or at least it appears that way.

In my short life I've witnessed two economic crashes, both of which directly impacted the industry I was working in. As M.J discusses in his book being an employee holds a higher risk than an entrepreneur due to lack of control, I had to be told twice get the message.

Initially I thought both instances to be a case of wrong place, wrong time. But as many of you know there is no right or wrong time, just now. And right now I'm going to change my life, cliche I know but it's how I feel right now and now is all that matters.

This will be the first of many posts on this forum. At this juncture I have more to learn than I could ever hope to teach and. But over time through learning from fellow fastlaners I hope to be able to give back to the community that got me started on this path.

Thanks for reading,
Welcome! :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...