The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First One’s Always the Most Difficult Right?

Did you read the whole thread?

• yes

• no

Results are only viewable after voting.

Vinchedda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Aug 1, 2018
Greetings fellow Fastlaners, Slowlaners, Entrepreneurs, Wantrepenuers, Action Takers and Action Fakers!

Recently, I have been receiving a lot of weird looks when telling co-coworkers exchanging 5 work days for 2 free days is unfair.

Current situation: Stuck in the slow lane with slow laners that look at me weird, working 9-5, hustling my f***ing way into the fastlane to live in the fastlane.

I got an email after signing up to TFF to introduce myself to the forum. Not sure how long ago that was but, better late than never!

I’m not going to lie, with all the Golden information on TFF and devouring all the legendary posts of MJ, Andyblack, Nzot, lexdeville, and everyone's knowledgeable input,

just introducing myself to THE fast lane forum is a little intimidating(hopefully I’m not the only one and others can relate, if not, I need to seek some help, LOL)

So back to the question
the first one is always the most difficult right? I f***ing hope so.

For the record, -so I can look back on this one day and see how far I've progressed or not progressed

THIS IS MY FIRST POST EVER ON THE FASTLANE FORUM. (Go me Woot woot!)

First and foremost!

I’m not someone who has started a million dollar business, sold multiple products online, started a blog, or even taken copywriting classes. No college degree. Just self taught raw skills.

unsure of how long or short an intro post should or has to be, so I’m just going to write until I get over this first post jitters and take some f***ing action.

How do I plan on taking action you might ask?
I’m taking action and posting here while planning future posts(progress & execution thread, perhaps?) and not letting this be my one and only post. Lol, that would suck! -holding myself accountable for my success.

Have I done research?

You bet your sweet a$$ I have! A lot of it. I’ve read a bookshelf full of business starting, penny pinching, investing books and also TMF, and currently balls deep in Unscripted. Never stop learning.

This post is to get over my fear of putting myself out there, engaging with others, and hopefully giving courage to those that feel the same way. Anyone can do this! YOU ARE JUST AS SMART OR SMARTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE. If you don't feel that way, STUDY UP BUTTERCUP! Improving yourself is not impossible.

At this moment in time,

I’m working on a service business in an already established market. New groundbreaking ideas flow through my mind constantly, dabbled in eCommerce and dropshipping, but I have not taken legit action. I told myself if I can't get a service business going in an already established market, I need to rethink my morals. I GOT THIS! Working on getting traction, by traction I mean phone calls, e-mails, inquiries, just some leads, ANY LEADS!! I created a website, touched on SEO, using a Google number, posted on Craigslist-once. Do I think I have the best work compared to the competition? Nope. Better than a lot? Yes. Do I think our customer care will be the best? Absolutely. Which is what MY EDGE will be. VALUE!

Preparing to take the plunge into AdWords after taking in all the valuable information from andyblack. Thank you for your wisdom!

My goal here in posting this introduction is in hopes that it will get the gears going for others and especially me(I think we're called Lurkers?) to be more active and engaging in the forum discussions and learn much more than you ever could by just reading.
And to hopefully improve on my writing skills. -If I even have any, Lol

If it means anything, all of this was written on my iPhone as I’m sitting at my desk, in my office at work. Excuse me as I take care of this customer.

"Peace is lie, there is only passion"

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Primeperiwinkle

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Nov 30, 2018
I’m totes new to this forum too. For what it’s worth your intro was polite, enthusiastic, and encouraging because you’re obviously a decent human being. This is a far cry from a few other ppl who recently posted.

I need you to stick around so we can join forces in helping the world .. or maybe just this forum.. know that not all newbies are complete morons. #politenewbiepower #nicenewbiesunite
#ijustlikehashtags

Ok, but real quick grab the David Goggins book so you can read it before January when the book discussion happens.

Welcome to the forum!

sparechange

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Nov 11, 2016
Canada (Vancouver)
Welcome!

Vinchedda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Aug 1, 2018

I appreciate the welcome.

I’m totes new to this forum too. For what it’s worth your intro was polite, enthusiastic, and encouraging because you’re obviously a decent human being. This is a far cry from a few other ppl who recently posted.

I need you to stick around so we can join forces in helping the world .. or maybe just this forum.. know that not all newbies are complete morons. #politenewbiepower #nicenewbiesunite
#ijustlikehashtags

Ok, but real quick grab the David Goggins book so you can read it before January when the book discussion happens.

Welcome to the forum!

Thanks for the welcome, Primeperiwinkle and spending the time to read my intro. Also, welcome to you. Trust me, I'll be around for a long time and eventually provide value to help those alike. #nicenewbiesunite -I like that. If only everyone was nice.. Lol just don't be afraid of the not so nice people!

Welcome to the forum. Sometimes communicating like this can be very difficult, however you did a great job. Hope you get what you're looking for here. There are so many threads, and so much resources it can be tough to navigate through it all. Take your time and invest in this wealth of knowledge that is the fastlane forum.

And yes, I support this:
#nicenewbiesunite

Thanks. I've been taking in a tremendous amount information. Pushing myself to engage with others and exchange knowledge for knowledge is my next step in hustling my way into the fastlane.

#nicenewbiesunite
Yes.

Thomas Baptiste

Guide Yourself!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
161%
Jun 8, 2018
Commonwealth of Dominica
Welcome to the forum. Sometimes communicating like this can be very difficult, however you did a great job. Hope you get what you're looking for here. There are so many threads, and so much resources it can be tough to navigate through it all. Take your time and invest in this wealth of knowledge that is the fastlane forum.

And yes, I support this:
#nicenewbiesunite

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...