The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

First money made (after reading TMF) while still being a teenager

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Gruntpl

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
322%
Dec 27, 2015
Hey !
I've been thinking about writing this thread for quite a long time and finally I decided to create it. I've already made my first thread where I told you more about me etc.

What I want to say here is that I actually have managed to make some money thanks to @SinisterLex. He's literally my hero. I have a client that pays me some money (500-1000$ a month) which is quite a lot for a kid in a country where the costs of living aren't as high as in The U.S. I actually am able to experience the true beauty of helping people. This guy had a problem that I could handle and he pays me for it. Super simple. The whole purpose of this thread is to inform every young person (teenagers) that they can start doing something towards their fastlane future RIGHT NOW and it doesn't necessarily have to be big at the beginning (all these "I will make a million this year" threads). In order to get big, you need to start small. That's just something that I've experienced in sports (bodybuilding, calisthenics). In order to get big you need to start with small weights and exercises and as your form builds up, you increase it.

So straight to the point. Go there, check Sinister's thread (https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ith-no-degree-no-feedback-no-portfolio.58837/) about it and just F*cking do it. And also, work on your skills. If you don't have a clear idea about what your future business will look like then just take action towards learning sales, copywriting, seo (useful) or programming. You're gonna be more prepared for the battle.

This is how I build my capital for my future ventures as soon as I turn 18. Not a lot but still better than just sitting and thinking that one day I will have a multi-million business. Once again, I want to say thanks to @SinisterLex.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.