• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

EXECUTION First attempts to selling online

Discussion in 'Progress/Execution Threads' started by MMartin, Jun 11, 2018.

1. MMartin

MMartin New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $41
    Hey guys, my final exams are coming to the end and soon I'll go full-time summer job. Beside that, I decided I wanted to start selling cups online.
    I want to try myself and create something from scratch. I've been wondering what to sell and came up with cups with motivational quotes. I created a website where I want to create lps and start blogging about motivation, efficiency, etc.
    The website, blog and shop is in my native language, but I want to keep posting my progress here as a motivation.
    For now I know I have to pass 2 more exams and I'm "free", next I wanted to finish my website, create landing page for the cup, start blogging and advertise my website through Facebook and Instagram, what do you think about that order?
    Also, please let me know what would you do if you were me. It's always good to listen to more experienced people :)