The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  • Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs who are earning their freedom and living their dream.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane) Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block.

Finished The Fastlane after listening to the audio tape

OlivierMo

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
Feb 12, 2018
Idaho
seventis.io
I initially listened to the Fastlane on audio tape while driving but decided to buy the book to read since I pay attention to words on the written page more than through listening.

Reading the book was a real pleasure, for MJ is a great writer. Obviously the content is of great value but it was really engaging.

The book also made me think about the USPs of the Saas idea I'm currently developing.

I'd love to know if there's an official list of books that MJ highly recommend. I want to keep reading to keep my mindset right.

Thanks

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
getUnscripted.com
official list of books that MJ highly recommend.
Yup, the book I recommended the most is Unscripted. ;)

Reading the book was a real pleasure, for MJ is a great writer. Obviously the content is of great value but it was really engaging.
Thank you, I try my best.

FORUM SPONSOR

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Post thread…

Search the Forum

New Topics

FASTLANE INSIDERS

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers