The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finished MF, starting with what I know

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

azsno

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Sep 14, 2017
Durham, NC
So, I finished MF this weekend rather than spend my time watching Netflix, and was it an eye opener! I started a Blog/Facebook Page/Forum, relating to something I know about, nursing- how to make the most money doing it, what to look for, how to avoid burnout, that sort of thing, and I also offer some of my services. I currently have a book in the works, going more in-depth than my blog posts for which I'm offering presale orders, as well as a budget bundle. I have a MBA but no real-world business skill, so this basically means I know how to create a budget, flowsheet etc., but not how to make specific decisions regarding corporations. However, I help nurses daily with their budgets, share spreadsheets, and show how they can make more money, and until this point I have done it for free! No longer will this happen, as they will be directed to my site to gain knowledge and purchase my products. Although I have very minimal traffic now, I'm teaming up with Hello Otto to boost my numbers, and this should happen soon. I know it’s nothing right now, but I'm further along than I was Friday morning! I welcome any and all feedback, and look forward to this journey.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ddrag

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 5, 2017
Chicago
So, I finished MF this weekend rather than spend my time watching Netflix, and was it an eye opener! I started a Blog/Facebook Page/Forum, relating to something I know about, nursing- how to make the most money doing it, what to look for, how to avoid burnout, that sort of thing, and I also offer some of my services. I currently have a book in the works, going more in-depth than my blog posts for which I'm offering presale orders, as well as a budget bundle. I have a MBA but no real-world business skill, so this basically means I know how to create a budget, flowsheet etc., but not how to make specific decisions regarding corporations. However, I help nurses daily with their budgets, share spreadsheets, and show how they can make more money, and until this point I have done it for free! No longer will this happen, as they will be directed to my site to gain knowledge and purchase my products. Although I have very minimal traffic now, I'm teaming up with Hello Otto to boost my numbers, and this should happen soon. I know it’s nothing right now, but I'm further along than I was Friday morning! I welcome any and all feedback, and look forward to this journey.

Fellow nurse here as well, looking forward to following your journey. Fairly new in the field, but have realized the future business potential in the field.

azsno

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Sep 14, 2017
Durham, NC
Fellow nurse here as well, looking forward to following your journey. Fairly new in the field, but have realized the future business potential in the field.

There is absolutely money to be made! I have been a nurse since 2008, and have only held a staff job for a year....I absolutely hated it! I work Per Diem right now, which allows me to make $8/hr more than my full time counterparts, make my own schedule, and I get to choose where I want to go! While I don't have benefits, The difference in pay and flexibility more than make up for it in my opinion. Just remember, you are never stuck in any department!

I just started Unscripted this morning and its shocking how close it relates to my position with work for my entire working life. I got my first job when I was 14 by altering the copy of my birth certificate, and have been following the script since.

Last edited:

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome @azsno ! Glad to hear the books are resonating.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.