The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finding a Manager/Potential Investor for My New Music Brand?

D

Deleted88861

Hi there, hopefully I'm posting in the correct area. I have an idea that I've been sitting on for some time and slowly putting together...

Idea: Music/strong artist brand.

Here is some background - I Make electronic music and have good experience in playing gigs for fun and making music for a number of years without a solid or scalable brand. Recently had some decent success in terms of support for my music and also a single record release on a label last year. I the last few months I have decided to go "all in" on music, with the goal of making it a full-time career and starting with an artist brand or image. I am putting together the final touches of this new brand with the hope of using this brand to leverage my chances of becoming a consistent performer inside a certain (very in demand) sub-genre of House/electronic music. I was wondering, now that I have a solid brand idea - Do you think it would be wise to pitch the concept to a potential investor/manager or should I attempt to do everything on my own (pretty much like I've been doing up until now)? I have no shame in admitting that I have very little experience from the business side of things, however absolutely have an old-school work ethic (cheers to my Grandpa). If you think this could be a good thing to pitch someone on, maybe there could be a better area in this forum where I can reach out to potential investors? I have a plan and a solid idea, its just getting someone on board to help support this and do this together. I am trying to balance the viewpoint of the artist with the viewpoint of the business side of things in order to be as rational as possible in this situation.

Any thoughts would be grand! Thanks for your time. Take care.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.