• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 8 hours.
  2. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Financial Literacy how much do you study?

Discussion in 'General Entrepreneur Discussion' started by JamesDean, Mar 2, 2008.

1. JamesDean

JamesDean New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $39
    How long and how much do you study for and what all do you guys do to obtain greater finnancial literacy? I read a lot every night but i just wish i could do it quicker lol it would make this process go so much quicker

2. Runum

Runum Platinum Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $12,839
    Good question. For me I read about 20 books about changing my life and RE investing over a period of about a year before I actually took action. Then the real learning began. I learned from asking questions online and of RE professionals. I bugged my banker a little, I bugged my RE agent a lot, I have attended local REI get togethers and bugged total strangers. All of this questioning was while I was in the process of buying my first investment property. I guess my point is, you can read and read and read, but you won't really learn until you take action. You have to put your butt on the line and scare the hell out of yourself(or amaze yourself) sometimes. Good luck.:cheers:

Greg

3. Legacy Dad

Legacy Dad New Contributor

Rep Bank:
    $73
    Great point Greg.

This is the topic of my presentation at the Fastlane Meetup

Lance

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.