The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally somewhere to go...

JonOffMyMeds

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Oct 20, 2014
When I was in pharmacy school, I spent a great deal of time in the library. During breaks, I would look out the window and watch people moving about the city. They may have been leaving work, going to dinner, heading to sporting event, visiting with friends/family, etc. I looked forward to one day having "somewhere to go besides this study room". Since then I have moved to two completely different citys and each day has truly been something that I am thankful for.

I realized that I wanted to do something more to help others and luckily a friend recommend MFL. I am grateful for this book and now have decided to take my unconventional thinking and strengths to help many!

I am 25 and currently working as a retail pharmacist during my days. Side projects, time with family and friends, training, and exploring (nature and urban) during my free time. I seem to always be trying to figure out a way to gain more free time.

If you have any ebook/self publishing/past positive or negative medication experiences feel free to chime in to my progress thread. I'm always open to new thoughts and ideas.

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...on-optimization-book-got-entertainment.58876/

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...