The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

REAL ESTATE Finally evicted tenants from my $1,250 house after 4 months

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

BrandonS85

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Sep 8, 2015
Ohio USA
Was part of a 4 unit package deal at $5,000 down.

This one certainly sucked but as a whole , this seller financed package has been a decent money maker.

2 houses + 2 unit apartment for $5k down
Seller finance payments of $725/mo (Taxes & insurance included)
Ballon price in few years @ $110k

• $18,000/yr gross rents under old rent scheme
  • $25,000/yr with some renovations and general rent increases.
Most would say "Why would anyone sell something like this" - The answer was the guy was tired of tenants constantly lying to him. This is the 2nd tenant I've kicked out, the first one was gone and I had it re-rented in 3 days and put about $150 into covering up a floor. Increased rent from $350 to $650 a month.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
Was part of a 4 unit package deal at $5,000 down.

This one certainly sucked but as a whole , this seller financed package has been a decent money maker.

2 houses + 2 unit apartment for $5k down
Seller finance payments of $725/mo (Taxes & insurance included)
Ballon price in few years @ $110k

• $18,000/yr gross rents under old rent scheme
  • $25,000/yr with some renovations and general rent increases.
Most would say "Why would anyone sell something like this" - The answer was the guy was tired of tenants constantly lying to him. This is the 2nd tenant I've kicked out, the first one was gone and I had it re-rented in 3 days and put about $150 into covering up a floor. Increased rent from $350 to $650 a month.
Awesome vid. Awesome post. I've been doing a "land contract" out of state for 15 yrs and haven't seen the home in about 10 yrs. Yikes. Have done a few other homes and lost a little and broke even. Basically, I was that guy that had little cash reserve. Live and learn.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
How much it will cost if I go for a new setup. I was looking for such ideas and I want to take...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom