The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Finally Back On The Fastlane Forum After A 4 Year Hiatus!

Share your FTE moment...
D

Deleted58485

Hey TFLF,

I'm a an old time lurker who used to frequent these forums years ago and I'm back! I originally found TMF through MJ's first book almost 4 years ago. Things seem to have changed a lot. I felt obligated to rejoin this forum now that I've read through all of Unscripted .

I feel like I've now hit a point in my life where a few things have changed, including my maturity level. I was a very young adult when I first stumbled upon this forum. I hadn't really wrapped my head around TMF because I didn't REALLY understand how the world worked, nor did I know what it meant to work a real job, I had to experience it for myself firsthand to know.

I went from being employed at Mcdonalds, depressed and suicidal with a drug problem, no college education (never did get one lol) to a handful of shit part time jobs, to a couple low-paying soul-sucking full time jobs to now.

I'm in a very unique position where I've got a ton of free time & energy compared to your average 9-5er and a nice healthy salary in an industry that has taught me some very useful and relevant skills which I can now use as an entrepreneur.

This time around things seem to have fallen into place. My head feels like it's finally on straight, I have a nice pile of cash saved up from working and living at home, I'm mentally and physically in great shape, and I've got a big FTE with a very deep rooted "why" that's driving all of this.

My logic is, if I don't do this I'm going to remain average, complacent and become the lifeless shell of what was once a human being.

I've finally realized the healthiest way to deal with painful situations in life is to leverage them to create positive change. Isn't it hardship and challenge that humans strive on?

This time instead of F*cking around and action-faking I'm going to apply the same kinda commitment I have for one of my favorite hobbies (which I've started to get results from through a few years of hard work).

What feels different is, #1 I'm in this for the long-haul and #2 I actually truly believe I can make this happen so long as I stick with it.

Thanks @MJ DeMarco for shining some light in an otherwise dark and utterly chaotic world. I don't need to tell you that you've inspired hope in the hearts of many distraught people through your books.
And good on you for not letting all the priase get to your head. Stay humble my friend.

I've kept most details about myself vague in the interest of keeping myself as anonymous as possible, simply because I really value my personal privacy.

Anyways, it's good to be back and I'm really happy to be back on track and living a purposeful life.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...