The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Figuring Out YouTube

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
The title of the video reminds me of a copywriting gem by a legend writer.

In short:
Proof should follow claim. A big claim (Get clients fast) will fall like a house of cards if it's not supported by equally big proof ("6-fig freelancer reveals how to..." or something).

Almost no one does this online, it's easier to come up with outlandish claims and ignoring the proof element.

Which is also why words like clickbait have been invented. And why skepticism is at an all-time high.

If you want the long version, you can check out this summary I wrote a while back.
Hmm... interesting. You definitely have me thinking.

I'm trying to create better hooks at the start of the video. For this video, my first sentence was simply: "Here's a fast way to get new clients, but use it sparingly."

I think adding proof of why you should listen to me will deter people. They don't want to know about me, they want the tactic - now. Personally, I'm tired of videos that have people humble-bragging themselves at the start of the video. Let me judge your content based on the content. I'll figure out whether you're full of sh*t or not and whether I want to follow or listen to you.

For this video, I'm trying to get in front of folks who might search "how to get clients" (not that I think I'll rank for it), but also want it in my library as a video they can select to watch.

I don't think the title shows for folks consuming short videos on YouTube or TikTok. Videos just autoplay and we have to hook/repel people in the first few seconds.

I haven't figured out what to do on LinkedIn or Facebook. For those platforms we can (should?) add a bit of copy before the video. I'm not so hung up on that at the moment either.

The full transcript:
(Dammit... I spotted and corrected a couple of typos in this just now. They're burned into the videos. Maybe I'll just reupload them.)

Here's a fast way to get new clients but use it sparingly.

Send a short friendly and non-needy message to all the people you've ever worked with.

Here's what it might look like as an email:

Hi Bob. Hope you and your family are well. Just thought I'd let you know some space has cleared in my calendar.

If you know someone who needs help with XYZ then just let them know. We must catch up soon. It's long overdue, Andy

The two important points are 1) Saying some space has cleared in your calendar. This is non-needy has them wondering how they can help you fill that space and who they can get into that space before it fills up.

And 2) you didn't ask if THEY need help you asked if they know you asked if they KNOW someone who needs help. This doesn't put them on the spot and gets them wondering how they can help two people by making a simple introduction.

Bookmark this one for whenever your back's against a wall.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MattL

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 31, 2014
Finland
I think adding proof of why you should listen to me will deter people. They don't want to know about me, they want the tactic - now. Personally, I'm tired of videos that have people humble-bragging themselves at the start of the video. Let me judge your content based on the content. I'll figure out whether you're full of sh*t or not and whether I want to follow or listen to you.

They don't want to know about you but they want to know that you're legit. That's the point I'm trying to make.
It's not about humble-bragging - it's about making them see you actually know what you're talking about.

"Here's a new way to get clients" automatically raises objections like "yeah sure buddy" and "why should I listen to you?"

That being said, these types of super short fast-paced vids could be different because, to use your words, judging your content based on the content is easy when you get it in 30 seconds.

But anything longer than a YT short will have the viewer wondering if this is actually worth their time.

Anyway, cool that you're focusing on YT again. Seems like the rational play.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Great content and nicely done. The pacing was a little too fast for me personally but then I'm just an old man.
I hope you share the results. It will be interesting to see how these do.
I added a bit of breathing space between cuts.

I also amended the captions a little, highlighting one to use for the thumbnail on YouTube and cover on TikTok.

BEFORE (unlisted now):
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/kYkDwJJfXPY?feature=share

AFTER:
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZuvJ7HWhU2c?feature=share

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
I redid it and added a bit of breathing space between cuts.

I also messed with the captions a little, highlighting them for one that I can use for the thumbnail on YouTube and the cover on TikTok.

BEFORE (unlisted now):
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/kYkDwJJfXPY?feature=share

AFTER:
View: https://youtube.com/shorts/ZuvJ7HWhU2c?feature=share
I found the second one quite a bit easier to follow.
I also like what you did with the captions, changing the size and colour.
Nice work.

What title are you going with for this? (I'm assuming it's not live yet).

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Thanks for sharing your adventure Andy, you give good tips and advices !
Wish you a lot of success :)

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I found the second one quite a bit easier to follow.
Good good. It was only a small change in the space between cuts.

I also like what you did with the captions, changing the size and colour.
Nice work.
Thanks. It's simple enough when I figured it out. I don't know how the guys do it so there's two different coloured captions on screen at once. If it's tedious I won't bother.

What title are you going with for this? (I'm assuming it's not live yet).
I pushed it live immediately. I'm not really at the stage of thinking about titles and getting in front of lots of people yet. At this stage I'm trying to get into a daily rhythm/habit and improve the videos. Once that's done I'll look at intentionally getting views.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Thanks for sharing your adventure Andy, you give good tips and advices !
Wish you a lot of success :)
Thanks! I'm delighted publically figuring this out is helping people.

I was even wondering about documenting this by video on a separate channel or just one platform.

What if I had a Figuring Out Video vlog account on TikTok?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Stats for the 2nd video less than 24 hours later:
  • TT (10 followers): 225 views, 16 likes, 0 comments.
  • YT (800 subs): 45 views, 7 likes, 0 comments.
  • LI (11k+ followers): 1,271 impr, 16 likes, 0 comments.
  • FB page (200 followers): 80 impr, 5 likes, 0 comments.

MaxT

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Oct 22, 2020
France
Thanks! I'm delighted publically figuring this out is helping people.

I was even wondering about documenting this by video on a separate channel or just one platform.

What if I had a Figuring Out Video vlog account on TikTok?
I think you should try yes, tik tok is booming it can be interesting ;)

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Conversation I'm having with someone...

2022-08-31_10-49-53.png

Just posted to LinkedIn and my personal Facebook profile:

I personally think TikTok is a breath of fresh air.

It forces creators to get to the point already, and makes it simple for people to join team producer and get comfortable in front of camera.

At the moment, Google seems to be massively prioritsing short videos on their search engine (or links to sections in longer videos).

I think they see where this is going. TikTok could become the next big search engine.

All those little how-to videos that are 18s long? Perfect for people who want to get stuff done and not wade through all the keyword stuffed articles on Google, and the long-intro videos on YouTube. (Although I still miss simple how-to guides with screenshots and that get to the point immediately.)

Curious what you think.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
They don't want to know about you but they want to know that you're legit. That's the point I'm trying to make.
It's not about humble-bragging - it's about making them see you actually know what you're talking about.

"Here's a new way to get clients" automatically raises objections like "yeah sure buddy" and "why should I listen to you?"

That being said, these types of super short fast-paced vids could be different because, to use your words, judging your content based on the content is easy when you get it in 30 seconds.

But anything longer than a YT short will have the viewer wondering if this is actually worth their time.

Anyway, cool that you're focusing on YT again. Seems like the rational play.
Gotcha. I'll bear that in mind when I do longer videos.

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
The full transcript:
(Dammit... I spotted and corrected a couple of typos in this just now. They're burned into the videos. Maybe I'll just reupload them.)
I've been scripting this week's YouTube video in Word. I usually read the draft a couple of times before recording. This week I decided to use the "Read Aloud" feature in Word to hear what the script sounds like and spotted lots of mistakes I'd missed when reading it to myself.

It's worth trying if you script using software that can read to you.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
(I've been scripting this week's YouTube video in Word. I usually read the draft a couple of times before recording. This week I decided to use the "Read Aloud" feature in Word to hear what the script sounds like and spotted lots of mistakes I'd missed when reading it to myself.

It's worth trying if you script using software that can read to you.
Ooo. Nice tip.

(Soon Cameraman will have bots narrating and creating his videos.)

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland

MattL

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
211%
Jan 31, 2014
Finland
I personally think TikTok is a breath of fresh air.

It forces creators to get to the point already, and makes it simple for people to join team producer and get comfortable in front of camera.

At the moment, Google seems to be massively prioritsing short videos on their search engine (or links to sections in longer videos).

I think they see where this is going. TikTok could become the next big search engine.

All those little how-to videos that are 18s long? Perfect for people who want to get stuff done and not wade through all the keyword stuffed articles on Google, and the long-intro videos on YouTube. (Although I still miss simple how-to guides with screenshots and that get to the point immediately.)

Curious what you think.

Video makes sense in many cases.

But there will always be demand for written stuff as well. A quesadilla recipe? Tiktok. An on-page SEO checklist? Text.

Both have their benefits and drawbacks. Just off the top of my head:

Video:
+ More engaging, easier to follow (path of least resistance and all that)
+ More ways to communicate a message (text, visual, sound)
- Hard to get an overview of a topic (compared to skimming a post to decide if it's worth reading)
- Sound not always an option for a variety of reasons (kid sleeping, in the subway, in class, in a meeting, etc.)

Text:
+ You can read a blog article almost anywhere, regardless of where you are or who you're with.
+ If you want to learn a complex topic that isn't possible to simplify to a 30 sec TT vid, text works best (... or does it...?)
- Humans were never meant for reading texts. It takes several years of conscious effort to learn to do it (path of least resistance)
-
The issues Andy mentioned, keyword stuffing, rambling

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Video makes sense in many cases.

But there will always be demand for written stuff as well. A quesadilla recipe? Tiktok. An on-page SEO checklist? Text.

Both have their benefits and drawbacks. Just off the top of my head:

Video:
+ More engaging, easier to follow (path of least resistance and all that)
+ More ways to communicate a message (text, visual, sound)
- Hard to get an overview of a topic (compared to skimming a post to decide if it's worth reading)
- Sound not always an option for a variety of reasons (kid sleeping, in the subway, in class, in a meeting, etc.)

Text:
+ You can read a blog article almost anywhere, regardless of where you are or who you're with.
+ If you want to learn a complex topic that isn't possible to simplify to a 30 sec TT vid, text works best (... or does it...?)
- Humans were never meant for reading texts. It takes several years of conscious effort to learn to do it (path of least resistance)
-
The issues Andy mentioned, keyword stuffing, rambling
Oh, I'm a fan of written text. I've created way more written content than audio or video. I'm just trying to figure out how to get that content in front of people, and people are going towards video, and even Google search results are going towards video.

I think short video is great to be found for, and can lead people to our longer content, be it long form video, podcasts, or long text articles.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Video 4

Notes:
  • It took 10 minutes to script and record. That includes an epic fail of recording the first time without the lapel mic properly plugged into my phone.
  • Maybe another 10 minutes to edit.
  • I think I can do these even faster.

TikTok:
  • I posted here first.
  • Should I create a separate progress thread for TikTok?

My current "library":
  • I removed the first video and will redo it with natural daylight.
  • I'll go forward with covers where the title is centered in the thumbnail.
  • I zapped my bio for now. I don't want to pre-empt what resonates with folks. I suspect it won't be Google Ads content.

2022-09-01_10-21-00.png

YouTube:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/FEYBhcTCK4U

Facebook Page:
  • I posted it but can't see it yet. It seems to take a while to show up.

LinkedIn:
  • Posted two minutes ago (at 10:16am).
  • The screenshot is the video actually playing. I did load a custom thumbnail.

2022-09-01_10-18-17.png

RayanMargham

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 14, 2022
Video 4

Notes:
  • It took 10 minutes to script and record. That includes an epic fail of recording the first time without the lapel mic properly plugged into my phone.
  • Maybe another 10 minutes to edit.
  • I think I can do these even faster.

TikTok:
  • I posted here first.
  • Should I create a separate progress thread for TikTok?

My current "library":
  • I removed the first video and will redo it with natural daylight.
  • I'll go forward with covers where the title is centered in the thumbnail.
  • I zapped my bio for now. I don't want to pre-empt what resonates with folks. I suspect it won't be Google Ads content.

View attachment 44985

YouTube:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/FEYBhcTCK4U

Facebook Page:
  • I posted it but can't see it yet. It seems to take a while to show up.

LinkedIn:
  • Posted two minutes ago (at 10:16am).
  • The screenshot is the video actually playing. I did load a custom thumbnail.

View attachment 44984
I think the thumbnails may need a little more work but other then that keep grinding man

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I think the thumbnails may need a little more work but other then that keep grinding man
Yeah. I'm still trying to figure out thumbnails.

At the moment I have to use a clip from the video as the thumbnail on TikTok. I think other people are able to upload a different one but I've not figured out how yet!

I don't think they matter for Shorts as much since they auto-play. It's more for when people browse our back-catalogues.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Stats for video 4 on YT:

YT stats 22 hours.png

YT stats 22 hours 2.png

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Video 5 is up!
  • It's 16 seconds long, now including a CTA for the first time.
  • Took 5 mins to write as I was just repurposing a short post I'd done and have in my library.
  • I recorded it in 48 seconds (and that was TWO takes!).
  • Editing took a lot longer as I was trying to adjust the captions differently.
  • I decided to post to Twitter too. What's the best that could happen?
  • The CTA for TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter is "Follow for more tips to help you start, sell, and scale".
  • The CTA for YouTube is "Subscribe for more tips to help you start, sell, and scale".

I'm building out the content library:

2022-09-02_12-20-50.png

Here's the video on YouTube:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/yIIGOay7yWA

And TikTok:

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
Video 5 is up!
  • It's 16 seconds long, now including a CTA for the first time.
  • Took 5 mins to write as I was just repurposing a short post I'd done and have in my library.
  • I recorded it in 48 seconds (and that was TWO takes!).
  • Editing took a lot longer as I was trying to adjust the captions differently.
  • I decided to post to Twitter too. What's the best that could happen?
  • The CTA for TikTok, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter is "Follow for more tips to help you start, sell, and scale".
  • The CTA for YouTube is "Subscribe for more tips to help you start, sell, and scale".

I'm building out the content library:

View attachment 45011

Here's the video on YouTube:

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/yIIGOay7yWA

And TikTok:

Excellent. I can see the improvement over the earlier videos (or perhaps I'm getting used to watching shorts). This seems better paced. You come in a split second later at the start and it really helped me get the message. My brain wasn't trying to play catchup throughout. I like the CTA at the end as well.
It will be interesting to see how popular this is.

Are you going to mix up Shorts with longer videos on YouTube?

DMass

Breaking Chains One Day At A Time...
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 11, 2021
I'm loving these shorts @Andy Black, I've been giving them a swerve but you've inspired me to give them a shot. I wonder how you got a retention rate of 108%? People rewatching?

Are you enjoying producing shorts or does it feel like a necessary evil?

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Excellent. I can see the improvement over the earlier videos (or perhaps I'm getting used to watching shorts). This seems better paced. You come in a split second later at the start and it really helped me get the message. My brain wasn't trying to play catchup throughout. I like the CTA at the end as well.
It will be interesting to see how popular this is.

Are you going to mix up Shorts with longer videos on YouTube?
I'm taking on feedback and allowing a bit more breathing space for people to catch up. Now I compare this to the previous video I think the captions are better on two lines instead of moving so fast on one line.

I want to focus on Shorts first and get into a daily rhythm. Then I want to push for 2-3 a day for YouTube and TikTok. Daily for LinkedIn, Facebook, and Instagram Reels (which I've yet to start on).

I may start adding b-roll and/images. Maybe not if it slows me down too much.

Once this is frictionless and slick I'll look at doing longer videos for YouTube. Maybe I do one longer form video per week, and all the short videos that week lead up to it? Again, we'll see.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I'm loving these shorts @Andy Black, I've been giving them a swerve but you've inspired me to give them a shot. I wonder how you got a retention rate of 108%? People rewatching?

Are you enjoying producing shorts or does it feel like a necessary evil?
Shorts are on a loop, so people watch to the end and only move on when they realise they've restarted for the second loop.

I know when it was for that video because I asked our 10yo what made him realise and he said the big orange writing. So for this video I had that later in the video and didn't make it so big, which helped with the thumbnail too.

I'm loving creating these short videos. I was doing some back in 2016 but the process of editing them down was waaay too laborious. Plus they weren't such a big thing back then. Go back through my YouTube channel and you'll see me doing snapchats to my phone along the same canal.

I was on Twitter last year thinking it might be the platform for me because of all the little one liners and quotes/thoughts I have. That didn't work out but it taught me the beauty of brevity and I've hundreds of tweets I can turn into short videos.

The beauty of doing them as video is they're more impactful, quick enough to create as talking head, and I'm building a library of content my kids can go through for years to come. It feels like I'm creating my legacy, like how superman threw that green crystal into the ice and got to learn from his dad.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I like the CTA at the end as well.
I'm pleased with it.

I simplified business in my head to: Help people. Get paid. Help more people. (Start. Sell. Scale.)

My courses and newsletter are on startsellscale.com

I like the name of the domain, and will eventually put up some free courses and newsletters on it and direct people to them. But first my goal is to find out what people want, how I can get in front of them, and how best to help them.

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
My courses and newsletter are on startsellscale.com
Nice. I like it.
I suspect the free stuff will help you to grow an email list as well.
I can't believe how much action you have taken in such a short time. So much better than sitting around waiting for the stars to align.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
I suspect the free stuff will help you to grow an email list as well.
Me too, but I'll not create anything till people ask me to again and again.

I can't believe how much action you have taken in such a short time.
Hmm. Thats interesting. It doesn't feel like I've taken that much action. I've published 5 shorts in 5 days. Maybe that makes it look like I've taken more action than someone publishing one long video per week? And I'm iterating faster than if I published weekly.

Cameraman

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Sep 25, 2021
UK
It doesn't feel like I've taken that much action.
Don't confuse effort with action. You've produced 5 things, each with the potential to progress your goals.

I could publish a 100,000 word book on a subject or I could publish it as 4 separate 25,000 word books. The effort is about the same for both options but the second option will probably bring me more customers, profit, and probably has greater long-term potential to grow my business.

Let's also not forget that after a lot of testing and research you created a system that's allowed you to publish 5 videos in 5 days, and it's sustainable.

Andy Black

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Don't confuse effort with action. You've produced 5 things, each with the potential to progress your goals.

I could publish a 100,000 word book on a subject or I could publish it as 4 separate 25,000 word books. The effort is about the same for both options but the second option will probably bring me more customers, profit, and probably has greater long-term potential to grow my business.

Let's also not forget that after a lot of testing and research you created a system that's allowed you to publish 5 videos in 5 days, and it's sustainable.
Ah yes. Good distinction. That's why I decided to focus on short video. It's easier to increase the quantity, which would increase the quality and polish the process. Same as the parable of the pottery instructor.

I like that I'm dialling in the process and can maybe get a video scripted, recorded, edited, and published in under 15 mins.

I think this is a competitive advantage. I can react to trends or trending videos quicker than people who batch create content to send off to their team to edit and publish.

I'd still like to spend an hour a day doing this, and could create more videos, or spend more time up front figuring out what videos might get seen more.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.