• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

Feeling juiced

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Robbie007, Jun 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Robbie007

Robbie007 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $78
    Finished the millionaire Fastlane audiobook yesterday. Had my aha moment last night, could barely sleep, woke up at 0400hrs?? Went to gym, purchased two domain names, taking notes like a beast, now off to work, just need to keep the momentum going, not sure how I will see my project through to completion, I'm in construction, so web design, app design currently illudes me, but, I'll find a way!! Thanks MJ, your book has changed the way I think already, off to work, to start listening again.

NFT, EvanOkanagan, Scot and 6 others like this.
  2. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $387,080
    Admin Post
    Great start, but don't let it end.

Just a reminder, everyone starts in a similar fashion, but few keep grinding when the excitement wears off.

In my next book UNSCRIPTED, pay close attention to the feedback loop as it contains the key to moving forward, far after passion has faded.

3. Scot

Scot Ductus Exemplo Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $55,702
    This is exactly how my first project started. While I admire your initiative, be careful and take a breath. Don't rush so fast you run straight into a fire or a brick wall.

Good luck though.

Kingmaker and Nily like this.
  4. wanadowellson

wanadowellson New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $32
    Nice work, keep it up. I'm doing the same with my own stuff now since I have a ton of free time, but will be starting a new job in July and will continue working on my own stuff in my free time. Gotta hustle and be consistent for sure.

5. Sean Kaye

Sean Kaye Hopium Dealer Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,358
    Good job, mate.

Just document your idea and then start ruthlessly executing.

It doesn't have to be perfect to start but just get into it. You can fix it up as you learn more.

6. Robbie007

Rep Bank:
    $78
    Thanks for the reply MJ, after listening to your audiobook all week, I read that comment in your voice in my head hahaha, now I'm reading it in Morgan Freemans voice?
    On a serious not I'll keep grinding mate, and I've just bought UNSCRIPTED, and will spend most of Sunday reading it, thanks again for your reply.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  7. GMSI7D

GMSI7D Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,648

the start is not that relevant.

everybody starts the same way

fete.jpg

what's relevant is the journey that is waiting for you and the way to deal with it

bateau.jpg

8. Robbie007

Rep Bank:
    $78
    Thanks for the words of encouragement buddy, and the picture of the sinking ship really adds to the ambiance. Hope you achieve all you heart desires mate.

Scot likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.