The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback on my direct mail copy

Marketing, social media, advertising

freepro

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jul 31, 2018
Hey guys. I was wondering if I could get some feedback on my copy. In doing the copy, keep in mind that I used advice from Dan Kennedy, Jay Abraham, John Carlton, and Piranha Marketing. Heres what I came up with. I think that the headline is cringy, but appereantly I shouldnt care if its cringy or not, I should just care that it grabs someones attention and that it sells.

High Quality Carpet Cleaning or Your Money Back !!
*Hey there,*

*You might be thinking that there’s a typo in our headline. But there isn’t. Trust us, we triple checked.*

*But why are we willing to expose ourselves like this?*

*Because we’re confident that we can deliver the results that you are looking for. If you’re not happy, we give you your money back.*

***GUARANTEED!!***

*Our competitors laugh, call us dumb, & say we’re crazy every time they hear about what we’re doing!!*

*But its NOT crazy at all.*

*Your house is one of the biggest investments you will ever make so you deserve to have it looking clean, beautiful, and presentable at all times.*

*What’s more, we all hate taking risks and we believe that this* ***Money Back Guarantee*** *takes the risk from you the client and gives us an opportunity to prove ourselves to you.*

*So here’s what we are offering:*

*· Free Audit- We will first head over to your house, meet with you, and go over your concerns, goals, and expectations.*

*· 100 % Satisfaction Guarantee- If you’re not absolutely happy with the results we provide based off the expectations set in the Audit then we will do one of two things:*

*o Clean the Carpet one more time, or*

*o Give you your hard-earned money back*

*· 30 Day Accident Protection- Accidents happen. Maybe your uncle spilled soda on the carpet while watching the football game on Thanksgiving Day. Or maybe your dog was brought in on a rainy day and now your carpet is filled with mud and dirt. Whatever the reason may be, give us a call and we will clean up the mess free of charge within that 30 day period.*

*· Free Stain Removal Bottle ($25) value. – Perfect for those small accidents that may sometimes happen.*

*· Fully Insured- Have the peace of mind of knowing that you are safe with us. If you want to see the documentation, we have no problem showing you J*

*Get in touch with us ASAP as this offer expires August 31st 2018. We make it easy for you to contact us. Here’s how:*

*Call/Text us xxx.xxx.xxxx*

*Email us:xx@gmail.com*

*Visit us at our website

So what do you guys think? Im marketing my service as premium so I will be charging roughly 25 dollars more per room than what the average company in my area charges. I was thinking of charging 50 dollars more but the guys ive talked to think im nuts. In fact, they think 25 dollars is nuts but time will tell haha.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.