The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Feedback needed on my winery online store

Marketing, social media, advertising

jas0441

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
15%
Jan 17, 2011
Any wine drinkers, or better yet, online wine buyers out there? I'd like some feedback on my online store here http://wineshop.hardrow.com.

Any constructive criticism would be useful but I am especially interested in Content and Layout. I use Nexternal and have a lot of flexibility in the look and feel of the store.

Does anything turn you off on this site? Would you like to see more or less content?

Is there anything about the products that would entice you to buy or not buy?

Sometimes it is hard to see the forest for the trees. Any feedback would be welcome. Thanks in advance for your help.
Love this site!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

road_runner

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Feb 23, 2012
I am not quite sure what it is but i don't like something about the way the header part is animated. Seems like a bit primitive compared to the bottom part. which looks a bit classier to me.

Also the shopping cart - it should be more distinctive - now it is kind of lost in the navigation menu

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
I dont drink, but I am an online marketer.

Here are some important things to think about when creating a landing page!

How to Make a Landing Page That C.O.N.V.E.R.T.S. - Conversion Tips and Examples

Load time could be better and might want to have clearer call to action.

Also def. need some social proof (reviews).

Perhaps it would be an idea to offer a monthly subscription, where they pay $60 per month and each month they get to try a new wine bottle.

Give them the first bottle for free (if they cover the shipping cost) <<----- OFFER

The offer turns out to be one of the most important things .... something I learned not too long ago thanks to LimitUp! :tiphat:

P.s People don't know what to buy unless they are experts (in this case wine connoisseurs). So make it easy for them to pick something! The Wine of the Month = XXX

Top Selling Wines = 1) xxx 2) xxx 3) xxx

That should probably help you with the conversion rate (also make sure there are images for every product)!

Last edited by a moderator:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.