The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Feds: Amazon Staffers Took Bribes to Prop Up Sketchy Merchants, Products

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Before reading, a speculated it would be in the supplement business...

Yup!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Yzn

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
Jul 1, 2018

Wow. Corruption can be anywhere man. I wonder what Jeff Bezos said when he knew about this.

Kid

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Mar 1, 2016
View attachment 34978

Wow. Corruption can be anywhere man. I wonder what Jeff Bezos said when he knew about this.
He probably said: That's why we pay them so little!

What he should think is: Why in the world i pay them so little that they have to get bribes to live normal life.

Antti

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 21, 2017
Finland
Pretty sure that is just the tip of the iceberg but Amazon will try to spin it so that they have now thrown out all the bad guys.

49% of the top Amazon.com sellers are based in China and Amazon also has a lot of staff in China nowadays. I'm 100% sure shit like that happens there on a massive scale and no one can do anything about it.

Sponsored Offers

FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Great post @Fox, very much appreciated! How can I reach out to you? I sent you a PM a while...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Hey @Lex DeVille ! Having some issues with the NOREGRETS code? Udemy thinks it has expired...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom