Read Millionaire Fastlane!
- Jul 14, 2020
If someone (e.g., employer) forces you to take the vaccine against your will, ask them to sign a document saying so and that they're taking the responsibility if anything goes wrong. They're just pawns in a big scale Milgrim's experiment, so what do you expect they'll do?Current list of employers that have made vaccines mandatory for in-person workers. Expect this list to be expanding rapidly. Take notes, all traitors.
- Facebook employees at U.S. campuses
- U.S.-based Google employees
- All office-based employees of Lyft
- Cast and crew of U.S. Netflix productions
- CNN employees
- Employees of The Washington Post
- New York City department store Saks
- San Francisco city employees
- San Francisco Bay Area Boys & Girls Clubs of the Peninsula
- Delta Airlines is requiring new hires to be vaxinated
- Michelin-starred New York City restaurant Eleven Madison Park
- The Broadway production of Hamilton
- Houston Methodist Hospital network
- Lastique International Corp., a raw plastics distributor and recycler in Louisville, Kentucky
- Senior assisted living facilities Sunrise Senior Living, Enlivant, and IntegraCare
- New York City-based Morgan Stanley employees
- Chicago-based Fifty/50 Restaurant Group
- Le Bernardin, a Michelin-starred New York City restaurant
- Asset manager BlackRock
- Private healthcare network Ascension Health
- Real estate firm, the Durst Corporation, is requiring all employees to be vaxinated or they will face termination.
- Investment bank Jeffries Financial GroupMore employers announced vaccination requirements for their workers after the Pfizer and BioNTech’s C0VlD-19 vaccine got full approval.www.yahoo.com
Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.