The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fear of starting a business.

PiotrF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 5, 2017
Warszawa
Hello, I'm working so badly English so I'm rooting for an interpreter. I live in Poland, Warsaw. I would like to ask you what I have to change in my actions as well as thinking in order not to be afraid to give up and start working. I fear most about the lack of money to live if something goes wrong. Please support and thank you in advance.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Dylan_91

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Jan 28, 2017
Florida
Hi and welcome!

That fear is why most people settle for security and don't take the Fastlane path and instead settle for a paid job. The unfortunate thing is that EVEN that isn't 100% secure, though it is necessary for the majority of society. The more you read the forum, the more you put yourself into the world of business and see how others have done it the anxiety will be less and you will avoid that statistic of failed businesses. Mind you, small failures are almost unavoidable in most cases, adapt and overcome!

I suggest reading Unscripted or The Millionaire Fastlane if you haven't yet, simply on the fact that may be able to help you. I'm not sure if there's any translated versions? Anyone else know?

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
Find a business that doesn't require a lot of capital - only your hard work (sweat equity). This way you won't lose much money if it doesn't work out.

Affiliate marketing. Drop shipping. Re-selling products on local classified websites like Gumtree.com / CraigsList.org (not sure what you use in Poland). If you have skills like selling or marketing or making websites or videos, contact local businesses and see how you can help them etc.

Just take small steps and get moving - it becomes less scary with action. So take action.

SvvyDO

Shooting til it hits
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
168%
Sep 5, 2015
San Jose, CA
Stop giving a shit. Go balls to the walls, both feet in.

It takes time to learn the skills you need to build a business, and it takes time to actually build it.

So start now :)

Ivan2BAlive

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
May 24, 2017
Louisville, KY
You know there's an acronym for fear: False Evidence Appearing Real. Fear is just an emotion designed to do one thing, keeping you safe in one spot. If you let this emotion rule over you then you'll just stay in your comfort zone (not a good place to be, believe me). Step out of your comfort zone, dare to be different. Don't do what everybody else is doing because if everyone is doing it, everyone will be rich (quote).

If you haven't done so already, for starters, read "The Millionaire Fastlane " by MJ DeMarco. This will give you the edge you're looking for and for additional support read "Unscripted " by the same author. Hope this helps :).

Gigi Rodgers

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
327%
May 30, 2017
Shanghai, China
Hello, I'm working so badly English so I'm rooting for an interpreter. I live in Poland, Warsaw. I would like to ask you what I have to change in my actions as well as thinking in order not to be afraid to give up and start working. I fear most about the lack of money to live if something goes wrong. Please support and thank you in advance.

Well this sounds familiar.

2 years ago I felt like my life was a joke.
A big fuqin' joke.
I was in the trenches taking on grenades and I didn't know how to get myself out of it.
I like to consider myself an intelligent person, but I couldn't THINK my way out of this low point.

I was depressed, cursing myself constantly. Calling myself a "loser", "worthless", "a dumbass" and more. I would never say this to my friends, but I went all out when it came to me.

I was broke - as in asking my parents for $20 for gas kind of broke, while I was living in their house, in my old bedroom.

I was in a lot of debt. I HATED looking at my bills that came in every month - because I couldn't even pay the tax on the bill. It got to the point where I started to avoid them completely and let it pile up in a corner.

I couldn't get a job except for part-time retail, even though I'm a college graduate (and not a Fine Arts Degree, but Mechanical Engineering Tech Degree). Trust me guys, that bachelors piece of paper doesn't mean sh*t unless you work for the government.

I didn't know what to do. So I googled it.

Let's start with Gary Vaynerchuk.
Came across Gary's EBay flip strategy where you go to thrift stores, garage sales, or even around your apartment, house (or my room) - take those items that you either have for free, or you bought for $2, and then sell them on Ebay for $5.

Okay. I can do that.
I sold the items that I was still holding onto first - an Atari game system, a vintage guitar amp (that didn't work), an electric guitar (that was practically new), a wet suit, etc.

I posted them on Craigslist and Ebay, but I wasn't getting many bites.
So I googled it.
And I stumbled across Neville Medhora. He's a copywriter. He writes about how to write copy to sell anything.
I read 2 of his posts - which, his writing style is very relaxed - and I was ready to go.

I implemented it. And it worked. I made a couple of hundred bucks in a few weeks.

I was on such a roll - and I kind of liked this whole sales copy thing - that I decided to buy inflatable emoji balls on Amazon for $12 for a pack of 12, and then sell them for $10/each to people on Craigslist locally. It sounds silly until you realize that you've paid off 2 credit cards this way in only a few months.

Okay, so I'm out of credit card debt (huge stress off of my shoulders) now what?
I hate working fuqin' retail and I'm MUCH BETTER than this. So I need to learn a new skill in something I actually like.
I like new school marketing. It's broad, but I can narrow it down later.

I have no skills in marketing. How do I get those?
Google it.
And low and behold I stumbled onto the blog posts of Charlie Hoehn on Tim Ferriss' site (skip down to p. 35 in the book for the email template) and Devesh Khanal, and they told us how they gained experience and worked with some TOP NAMES in the industry via a cold email to the company/brand.

So that's what I did.
I took their email templates and sent out at least 10 customized emails every day in how I could add value with this ONE skill that I had.
I would work for them for little or, sometimes free, depending on the scope of the project.

I did this for about 7 months until it all paid off when I reached out to Devesh Khanal (yup the guy I mentioned above) and cold emailed them to take me on for a project.
In short, I worked for him and Benji Hyam (of Grow & Convert - I learn a lot about content marketing from these guys) on an Instagram project.
The project was a fail, but a good case study came out of it.
I used that case study to reach out to a company I had been following for YEARS and they hired me for a full-time marketing position in Shanghai, China - which is where I am currently.

And life here ain't perfect, but it's FUQIN' GOOD!
Two years of grinding and I'm living in Shanghai. Fuqin' Cool.

All of this happened because I was tired of whining about my situation. I hate whining.
I felt helpless, when I wasn't.
I didn't know the strategy to put myself in the positions I wanted to be in, so I googled how others did it.
And now that I know - holy sh*t does it make a difference in how I approach EVERYTHING.
I see opportunities EVERYWHERE, and I now have the knowledge to know how to position myself to be of value to the company/brand I'm approaching - and get them to say 'yes' (sometimes - haha!).

If you fear lack of money if something goes wrong - get Ramit Sethi's book, "I Will Teach You To Be Rich". The title sounds corny, but honestly, it's one of the simplest money management books I've ever read. And he's funny in the book as well. His writing style is conversational and the things he asks you to do are EASY when it comes to managing your money.
Also, the above on selling items on EBay/Craigslist, or whatever you have in Warsaw, or selling other services to business' as your side hustle.

If you want to change your thinking - get the books, "The Obstacle is the Way" by Ryan Holiday and "Up from Slavery" by Booker T. Washington. Talk about books that will help reframe your thinking about being "helpless" and putting in the WORK. They're practical as fuq. I can not recommend these two books TOGETHER enough!

If you want to not give up and start working - Start. That's it. I guarantee that you're going to have days where everything goes wrong, and days where where everything went off without a hitch. But you need to put in the work, get the experience, fail, tweak, try, fail, tweak, try, win, add that data point on why you won - repeat.
It fuqin' hurts and you will doubt yourself REPEATEDLY along the journey, but this is the journey. This is how it all goes down.
These are the epic stories you will tell your kids and grandkids that they'll sit still for.

And to put it all in perspective, if you did give up - what are you going back to?
I promise, if you read the books mentioned and you start to do the work and see even ONE small win - there's no going back.

PiotrF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 5, 2017
Warszawa
I just finished reading the fastlane millionaire. The book is very good, thank you for the words of support. So I will start from small things to climb up. You know I even tried my skills to see what level they are. I will tell what I did:)

PiotrF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 5, 2017
Warszawa
In the middle of the millionaire book, I decided to sell something to earn something, it was my goal, which I wrote in the notebook only for a long time I did not know what I could make money, but I came up with the idea of trying the most people in the company that works on Yerba Mate and managed to be were different ages old people 25/50 years. The prices I studied on the Internet for the yerbe that I had to order in the wholesale and went to sell it even cheaper than on the Internet and I made 100% on this. It was not much because only 300pln, but I considered it a small success because I never make it this way. Money. I convinced 9 people for this and the price. It's also in the crate because he writes it from the phone :)

Last edited:

Leo Hendrix

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Apr 15, 2014
9 people is a good start, keep going. Did you continue to sell yerbamate?

I've been meaning to try this stuff for a while as an alternative to coffee as I have heard good things about it. I have yet to see any of it retail here in the Phillipines nor Taipei, but I think there could be some in Manila if I looked hard, or someone is probably a reseller online or through fb etc.

MarekvBeek

Every day I'm hustlin'
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
207%
Jul 13, 2016
Netherlands
Well this sounds familiar.

2 years ago I felt like my life was a joke.
A big fuqin' joke.
I was in the trenches taking on grenades and I didn't know how to get myself out of it.
I like to consider myself an intelligent person, but I couldn't THINK my way out of this low point.

I was depressed, cursing myself constantly. Calling myself a "loser", "worthless", "a dumbass" and more. I would never say this to my friends, but I went all out when it came to me.

I was broke - as in asking my parents for $20 for gas kind of broke, while I was living in their house, in my old bedroom.

I was in a lot of debt. I HATED looking at my bills that came in every month - because I couldn't even pay the tax on the bill. It got to the point where I started to avoid them completely and let it pile up in a corner.

I couldn't get a job except for part-time retail, even though I'm a college graduate (and not a Fine Arts Degree, but Mechanical Engineering Tech Degree). Trust me guys, that bachelors piece of paper doesn't mean sh*t unless you work for the government.

I didn't know what to do. So I googled it.

Let's start with Gary Vaynerchuk.
Came across Gary's EBay flip strategy where you go to thrift stores, garage sales, or even around your apartment, house (or my room) - take those items that you either have for free, or you bought for $2, and then sell them on Ebay for $5.

Okay. I can do that.
I sold the items that I was still holding onto first - an Atari game system, a vintage guitar amp (that didn't work), an electric guitar (that was practically new), a wet suit, etc.

I posted them on Craigslist and Ebay, but I wasn't getting many bites.
So I googled it.
And I stumbled across Neville Medhora. He's a copywriter. He writes about how to write copy to sell anything.
I read 2 of his posts - which, his writing style is very relaxed - and I was ready to go.

I implemented it. And it worked. I made a couple of hundred bucks in a few weeks.

I was on such a roll - and I kind of liked this whole sales copy thing - that I decided to buy inflatable emoji balls on Amazon for $12 for a pack of 12, and then sell them for $10/each to people on Craigslist locally. It sounds silly until you realize that you've paid off 2 credit cards this way in only a few months.

Okay, so I'm out of credit card debt (huge stress off of my shoulders) now what?
I hate working fuqin' retail and I'm MUCH BETTER than this. So I need to learn a new skill in something I actually like.

Google it.
And low and behold I stumbled onto the blog posts of Charlie Hoehn on Tim Ferriss' site (skip down to p. 35 in the book for the email template) and Devesh Khanal, and they told us how they gained experience and worked with some TOP NAMES in the industry via a cold email to the company/brand.

So that's what I did.
I took their email templates and sent out at least 10 customized emails every day in how I could add value with this ONE skill that I had.
I would work for them for little or, sometimes free, depending on the scope of the project.

I did this for about 7 months until it all paid off when I reached out to Devesh Khanal (yup the guy I mentioned above) and cold emailed them to take me on for a project.
In short, I worked for him and Benji Hyam (of Grow & Convert - I learn a lot about content marketing from these guys) on an Instagram project.
The project was a fail, but a good case study came out of it.
I used that case study to reach out to a company I had been following for YEARS and they hired me for a full-time marketing position in Shanghai, China - which is where I am currently.

And life here ain't perfect, but it's FUQIN' GOOD!
Two years of grinding and I'm living in Shanghai. Fuqin' Cool.

All of this happened because I was tired of whining about my situation. I hate whining.
I felt helpless, when I wasn't.
I didn't know the strategy to put myself in the positions I wanted to be in, so I googled how others did it.
And now that I know - holy sh*t does it make a difference in how I approach EVERYTHING.
I see opportunities EVERYWHERE, and I now have the knowledge to know how to position myself to be of value to the company/brand I'm approaching - and get them to say 'yes' (sometimes - haha!).

If you fear lack of money if something goes wrong - get Ramit Sethi's book, "I Will Teach You To Be Rich". The title sounds corny, but honestly, it's one of the simplest money management books I've ever read. And he's funny in the book as well. His writing style is conversational and the things he asks you to do are EASY when it comes to managing your money.
Also, the above on selling items on EBay/Craigslist, or whatever you have in Warsaw, or selling other services to business' as your side hustle.

If you want to change your thinking - get the books, "The Obstacle is the Way" by Ryan Holiday and "Up from Slavery" by Booker T. Washington. Talk about books that will help reframe your thinking about being "helpless" and putting in the WORK. They're practical as fuq. I can not recommend these two books TOGETHER enough!

If you want to not give up and start working - Start. That's it. I guarantee that you're going to have days where everything goes wrong, and days where where everything went off without a hitch. But you need to put in the work, get the experience, fail, tweak, try, fail, tweak, try, win, add that data point on why you won - repeat.
It fuqin' hurts and you will doubt yourself REPEATEDLY along the journey, but this is the journey. This is how it all goes down.
These are the epic stories you will tell your kids and grandkids that they'll sit still for.

And to put it all in perspective, if you did give up - what are you going back to?
I promise, if you read the books mentioned and you start to do the work and see even ONE small win - there's no going back.

Woohoo, this is post is amazing!!! It has great value.

@PiotrF a good friend of me came to Holland two years ago. He was living with his parents in Wroclaw eating pizza all day long, and having a big mountain of dept.

He started to work his butt off and became dept free in one year. He found his love of his life, went to Australia with her and is now building his body to start a fitness company.

He didn't spoke any word of English by the time he came to Holland. Now he is a very fluent English speaker, and is working on to learn Dutch as well.

All he did was learning ten new words a day.

When I look at his story, I see that anything is possible.

Really...

Anything is possible my friend!

Edit: by the way, if you need any help, feel free to PM me.

PiotrF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 5, 2017
Warszawa
I'm going to go so far I can not but I know through the forum I also learn at least some English to be with you among others;) Thank you for your support again because you often trace motivation after 12h driving time 16h (I'm a driver) and how will you get on The forum is reviving it;) I started learning web programming, thanks to fastlane book. I know now that there is no art and there are 1000 templates but it is not like the gutter from the basics;) hopefully he started with me creating a process;)

PiotrF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 5, 2017
Warszawa
I have a question to you all, namely how to throw out of the mind "I do not succeed" "and what kind of business and business will go bankrupt and how will I keep my family and myself and the loan will be" "start with a small contribution or sooner or better "I ask you for advice friends because I have the biggest problem with this

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
I have a question to you all, namely how to throw out of the mind "I do not succeed" "and what kind of business and business will go bankrupt and how will I keep my family and myself and the loan will be" "start with a small contribution or sooner or better "I ask you for advice friends because I have the biggest problem with this

life is 80 % waiting , patience, analysing: yin

and 20 % bold action that nobody can stop : yang

by the way, this is the pareto principle : 20 % of action yields 80 % of results

example :

1) chess :

80 % of time is waiting for the decisive move

20 % of the time is the final ending leading to unstopable checkmate with a rage

as usual...

Masters vs pawns

1-0

2) the owl is waiting in the dark 80 % of the time : yin

and 20 % of the time , it is an unstoppable killing machine " do or die" with a rage : yang

i have a quote for you that might help :

Law 28 Enter Action with Boldness

If you are unsure of a course of action, do not attempt it. Your doubts and hesitations will infect your execution. Timidity is dangerous: Better to enter with boldness. Any mistakes you commit through audacity are easily corrected with more audacity. Everyone admires the bold; no one honors the timid.

the 48 laws of power

Jeanne Gray

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 21, 2017
Westfield
Don't go negative while planning on a new business startups. If you are not earning profit, never quit. Keep working till you see a profit. You can always do so again.

PiotrF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 5, 2017
Warszawa
I try to work on the biggest problem in me is the barriers that I have to learn to overcome. The energy to work and think I have a lot of motivation too, just the barriers of this type (and how something will happen, how will it go, how will the resources do what I do?) And the girl me demotywuje because it thinks nothing of it I will spend too much time on personal development etc. I'm trying to go to the fastlane and she is going to the slowlane.

bitsinmyblood

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 29, 2017
Washington State, USA
I enjoyed reading your story. I do have one criticism, though. It doesn't seem like you're on the fastlane. You said you dug yourself out of debt, but ended up taking a job. Isn't this contrary to the fastlane principles? Sure, it can be a stepping stone but isn't the ultimate goal of fastlane to get you to form a corp and planting money trees? Thanks in advance for you reply.

bitsinmyblood

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 29, 2017
Washington State, USA
I try to work on the biggest problem in me is the barriers that I have to learn to overcome. The energy to work and think I have a lot of motivation too, just the barriers of this type (and how something will happen, how will it go, how will the resources do what I do?) And the girl me demotywuje because it thinks nothing of it I will spend too much time on personal development etc. I'm trying to go to the fastlane and she is going to the slowlane.

If anyone is being discouraging to your dreams, try to ignore the negativity... but you may need to stop associating with them. Negativity is bad news for anyone!

PiotrF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 5, 2017
Warszawa
bitsinmyblood
I'm working on the job unfortunately, because I have to. And all this is about how I already have a business idea I'm afraid to give up this full cash flow. Probably a common barrier, but the more I hear from you motivational words and helpful advice, the more this tip of the speed in my head tilts to the page "YOU ARE ALL YOU CAN !!"

PiotrF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 5, 2017
Warszawa
I know I'm not on the fastlane yet but I'm slowly heading towards her. I am currently on the level of Personal Development towards business and as the basics of entrepreneurship, taxes, and ways of running a business are the mouse of the moment come break this barrier :) Thank you for advice and motivation Friends :)

garyjsmith

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
194%
Jun 28, 2017
Northern VA

Google it.

Thank you for your response. I've been wanting to learn copywriting and always need to know more about marketing. Gave me something to chew on, so again, thank you!

bitsinmyblood

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 29, 2017
Washington State, USA
bitsinmyblood
I'm working on the job unfortunately, because I have to. And all this is about how I already have a business idea I'm afraid to give up this full cash flow. Probably a common barrier, but the more I hear from you motivational words and helpful advice, the more this tip of the speed in my head tilts to the page "YOU ARE ALL YOU CAN !!"

Hi, thanks for your time in corresponding. I greatly value your remarks and feedback, as we are all flawed humans and works in progress!

I would draw attention to your remark: "..because I have to." Just to play devil's advocate, I would respond, "Who's got the gun to your head?"

Like so many others, I had a NFA (near fatal accident, motorcycle no helmet) in 2007. Since then, as a result of a brain injury I feel like I've been reliving the lessons I learned when I was kid. Fortunately, I found myself at a good place, met a great woman, got married, had a kid, and we're now plotting our exit from the slow lane. If there's one central lesson I can share with you from my recovery from that accident its this:

The only thing in this life that has any real value is our relationships... When you wake up in the hospital to be told that you've been in a coma for two weeks, almost died multiple times, and have somehow come out on top if you are lucky enough to have the support of family and friends (as I did) you realize that it is only those relationships which you value. What if you never had a chance to hug your parents again? what if you never got to play with your nieces and nephews? What if your best friend never got to say goodbye to you? What if you never had a chance to have kids or be in love? What if what if.... it all hits you like an avalanche. Then you realize the only thing of any real value is your relationships.

Life in the slow lane makes you sacrifice your life with those you love.

Think about it.

All there is is today, and today is the best day of your life!

Have you read MFL or Unscripted or both? The central concept I find impressed upon me after reading half of MFL (a few days in, will finish it soon and move on to Unscripted ) is that the slowlane is a recipe for mediocrity and likely financial ruin as you're only a paycheck or two away from broke. That's the ugly side of following the (slowlane)lifestyle of the masses they don't talk about!

I think you would be hard pressed to find many people who are able to simply drop their job and commit 24/7 to building their business, planting money trees, and helping them grow. Most of us have responsibilities that demand our cash flow like families and monthly expenses. The common method is to moonlight and spend every waking moment learning, reading, talking, and trying new things in business. Then, when the time comes when you see the writing on the wall: "I can make way more committing myself full time to my business! This job is dragging me down!" you'll be ready to go all-in.

Sorry to jump all over the place. Thinking about my NFA brings up a lot of emotions. Those emotions are like fuel for the fire! Find your fuel! Demand that you are able to spend your healthy youth building those relationships and not trading your life for a promise of financial mediocrity in 40 years.

Thanks again for taking the time to respond! I hope everyone's Monday is going great!

bitsinmyblood

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 29, 2017
Washington State, USA
I know I'm not on the fastlane yet but I'm slowly heading towards her. I am currently on the level of Personal Development towards business and as the basics of entrepreneurship, taxes, and ways of running a business are the mouse of the moment come break this barrier :) Thank you for advice and motivation Friends :)

don't spend too much time building up the gumption to fail your first time :) Get out there and start failing, because those failures are prerequisites for the success you are due. I'm happy to say I'm a few failures in, and couldn't be happier with my life. Having the knowledge that there IS something better than the slowlane is the best anti-depressant on earth.

PiotrF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 5, 2017
Warszawa
This is true also because it motivates me because I often lose motivation but then realizes that life is too short to regret something did not do. I know that I pour my grief here in the forum also help me because it does not soul in itself and I immediately gain the power that I will soon turn over in the first step of registering their own business.;)

PiotrF

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Jun 5, 2017
Warszawa
Last time a colleague called me and suggested the business just need to invest some 30000k pln about 8k $ is about a mobile steam washer from greensteam. Reportedly very profitable as you think for the first interest it would be worth it to start and take credit for it?

bitsinmyblood

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
123%
Jun 29, 2017
Washington State, USA
Last time a colleague called me and suggested the business just need to invest some 30000k pln about 8k $ is about a mobile steam washer from greensteam. Reportedly very profitable as you think for the first interest it would be worth it to start and take credit for it?

I believe I understand some of what you're saying, though I'm definitely struggling to understand you, fully.

One central concept in life is to not fall victim to "analysis paralysis" . The longer you delay action, the longer you delay possible success.

We American's use baseball metaphors a lot. If you're busy taking practice swings in the "on-deck" circle, but pass up on the chance to go to the plate, how will you ever get a hit? How will you ever hit a home run? Will you let others take your spot? Will they go up there and takes swings? Yes. Could you have been the one getting a hit, or better yet a grand slam? Yep. Should you begin taking action today? Yep. Figure out what you need to do, then create a check list of all the little steps you need to accomplish, then put them in chronological order and start attacking them one at a time, or as many as you can at once. Planning counts as action! You need a goal to work towards, though, otherwise you'll have a tough time accomplishing anything. I read an article about how goals are bad but systems are good. I think saying all goals are bad is wrong, because I think we all need to ultimately have a destination that we're trying to get to. What the writer was really saying is that, sure, a goal is good but making goals is easy and by themselves don't offer a plan to get there. Creating a system is how to accomplish things. Schedule time every day to learn and plan or take action. Or, as Dan Pena says, "Just F***ING DO IT".

Seriously, forge ahead and don't look back.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...