The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FBA MasterMind Group

Thijz0

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 4, 2017
netherlands
Hi Guys,

I'm new here to the forum and have been selling via Amazon (fba) since a couple of weeks now and I'm in search of some people who do too and who want to join a FBA mastermind group.

Just an easy whatsapp/facebook group where we can help eachother out in different area's such as, niche hunting, advertising, analysing, scaling, adding extra value etc. etc.

I'm not looking for people to share their business ideas or their 'events' but looking for people who want to discuss their roads to the events and help eachother out where we can! compliment eachother with your own particulair skillset.

just hit me up and let's make this happen.

cheers!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thijz0

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 4, 2017
netherlands
Very interested in this! One of my side hustles is Amazon FBA - create a Facebook group and add me in it.

let's see if we can add a few more people to start with and wait a little longer?

if you know anyone who could be interested too outside of the forum, that's fine too.

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
I would be in! I don't currently have anything selling on Amazon but have experience selling through FBA. Last product was simply a me too product with no value add and ultimately ended up fizzling out.

Now I am in the process of starting a brand and currently working with suppliers & attempting to build a targeted email list.

Thijz0

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 4, 2017
netherlands
okay guys,

looks like we have a bunch of people who want to join, which is great!

I want to make a Facebook group, so if you can send me your e-mail address in a dm I'll ad you to the group.

amp0193

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
443%
May 27, 2013
United States
Thought I'd pop in here:

A group of us from here started an amazon focused slack chat 2.5 years ago, and it's still going strong. I credit 95% of my success to the things I learned in this group.

Send me a PM with your email address and first name, and a brief statement of where you are at (i.e. monthly volume, number of products, how long you've been selling) with selling on Amazon. If you're not selling on Amazon yet, don't send me a PM.

@Thijz0
@Longinus
@Insaint
@AgainstAllOdds

Join Op's facebook group too, you can do both.

Thijz0

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Apr 4, 2017
netherlands
Hi Guys,

if you are in the Facebook group, please introduce yourself and let us know what you are currently doing on amazon and where you want to be.

Also, if you want to join, or have not received your invite, please let me know!

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Thought I'd pop in here:

A group of us from here started an amazon focused slack chat 2.5 years ago, and it's still going strong. I credit 95% of my success to the things I learned in this group.

Send me a PM with your email address and first name, and a brief statement of where you are at (i.e. monthly volume, number of products, how long you've been selling) with selling on Amazon. If you're not selling on Amazon yet, don't send me a PM.

@Thijz0
@Longinus
@Insaint
@AgainstAllOdds

Once I am live am I welcomed to join?

TTG SS

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Sep 3, 2014
Scottsdale, AZ
Hi Guys,

if you are in the Facebook group, please introduce yourself and let us know what you are currently doing on amazon and where you want to be.

Also, if you want to join, or have not received your invite, please let me know!
Will do a formal intro later tonight. Thanks for the invite!

TKDTyler

The Tea Guy
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
347%
Aug 25, 2014
I'm in. Sending you a pm!

Cembo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
166%
Jun 26, 2014
Thought I'd pop in here:

@Thijz0
@Longinus
@Insaint
@AgainstAllOdds

Is this group still active? I would like to join :)

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
OP only EVER posted in this thread

Thijz0 was last seen:

Aug 16, 2018

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.