The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane Insiders - Is it worth it?

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Just an FYI for anyone considering...

Because this is a consumable product as well as other privacy concerns, there are NO REFUNDS on new subscriptions. THERE IS NO TRY BEFORE YOU BUY.

You don't get to peek at it for 3 days and then say, "Meh, I didn't find the exact steps, give me a refund" or "No one liked my T-shirt business!"

If this is problematic for you, no worries. I understand. My advice to you is to save your money.

If you need to kick the tires and peek, save your money and go buy a 67 steps course.

But MJ, that ain't customer service like you preach!

Actually it is.
It's customer service to my customers; paying members who pay for an ad-free forum, privacy, and have posted content on the inside. My customers are INSIDERS, not tire kickers and "give me exact steps" types looking for the holy grail at zero risk and zero cost.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
:rofl:

17xtsi.jpg

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
It's the best investment I have ever made in my life, not even kidding. I was pretty much flat broke when I stumbled upon this forum last year, and used what money I had to get the INSIDERS subscription. I went on to make over $40,000 last year which I never would have if it wasn't for everything I had read on the "inside", now I sit here again about to be homeless soon and it will be the first thing I buy when I can afford it... So hope that helps your decision.

You've been gifted a subscription by @jon.a -- No need to wait!

MidwestLandlord

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
759%
Dec 6, 2016
Well I am sold. I have purchased INSIDERS membership

Nice. Congrats!

Here's something to think about.

Your original post was only looking at the potential downside.

What is the potential downside? You dont like the INSIDERS section and wasted your money. You lose less money than a nice steak dinner.

But what's the potential upside? That's what you should be looking at, and not just with the INSIDERS subscription, but with LIFE.

Is the potential upside worth the risk?

There's threads on the outside that are worth millions for the people willing to take action. Judging by the outside, do you think there's a likelihood that the INSIDERS has potential upside worth risking $10 a month?

Always keep risk in mind, of course. But think less "what could I lose" and more "what's the potential here by my risking this?"

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
I’ll be honest, and I’m sure there are a few other members on the forum that will agree.. I don’t really spend much time on the “outside”

Most of the in depth progress threads are on the inside. With a few exceptions, most progress threads on the outside are very vague and you don’t really get a good feel for how things are being accomplished.

I dunno, I shouldn’t really have to sell the inside. Do or don’t, it’s your call. But if you had the opportunity to learn from and collaborate with high level thinkers, do you think that would help your business?

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Just wanted to leave a review regarding the INSIDERS after joining.

Been reading several threads, and I can say the subscription is totally worth it.
Each thread and each post in the INSIDERS are serious content choked full of details and mind-changing content, making the posts on the Outside look really brief and generic.

I would even go as far as to say, the depth of the content, when put together, can actually rival and yet complement MJ's books.

While MJ's books are more on changing the mindset to take you out from the slowlane to the fastlane, the INSIDERS' content are more about execution on other areas not covered in the book. Some of the threads, written by folks like IceCreamKid, completely brainwashes you for the better and change the way you THINK and LIVE as a person, not just conduct business.

You know when you go to Google, and search for articles on how to do a certain thing, or about a certain topic, and those articles are usually kind of vague? The ones written by those "gurus"? You know, top 10 lists of blah blah blah, but turns out to be mostly fluff and filler? The content in the INSIDERS put those generic articles to shame.

No wonder after reading thousands of those articles found on google, I still haven't learnt a single actual thing!

TL;DR: INSIDERS is totally worth it and if you think about the benefits long term, it actually indirectly boosts your fastlane and profits. Don't spend your $$$ on those famous internet marketing guru BS because you can learn a lot more from the marketing threads, progress and execution threads in the INSIDERS.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
Is Fastlane INSIDERS worth it?

For absolute beginners who know nothing: Yes, it's worth it. You get to see first hand what the process looks like and the kinds of things you can expect when starting a business. You get access to good ideas that you can buy the right to use. You get to see what the 'power users' are doing to build their businesses. You get access to AMAs by people who were in your shoes at one point.

For people in the trenches, regardless of success level: Yes, it's worth it. You get a safe place for you to ask questions pertaining to your own business problems without worrying about Google indexing it. You get to see similar businesses encounter, and resolve, problems in real time. You get access to people who have bought and sold businesses... and what that process is like. You get to see what failure looks like and how one can bounce back from it.

For people who have successful businesses and want to start having their money work for them: Yes, it's worth it. You get access to a thread that will teach you how to make money... with money: taught by @MJ DeMarco himself. You get access to investing threads by @EvanOkanagan and several others that show the process of building an investment portfolio. You get a place where you can give back.

You tell me.

And for as low as $120/year, you could get all of the above... and more. It's a no-brainer, if you're serious about wealth, that is.

Want to get started as an INSIDERS? Simply click here and scroll down to upgrade your account!

(i couldn't resist lmao)

Last edited:

doinkdedoink

Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
222%
Jun 14, 2016
USA
Hello,
Neglecting the fact that it supports the forum, does the rest of the benefits make it worth it to you? And why?

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk
It's the best investment I have ever made in my life, not even kidding. I was pretty much flat broke when I stumbled upon this forum last year, and used what money I had to get the INSIDERS subscription. I went on to make over $40,000 last year which I never would have if it wasn't for everything I had read on the "inside", now I sit here again about to be homeless soon and it will be the first thing I buy when I can afford it... So hope that helps your decision.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Sometimes I don't even see everything that's going on in the INSIDERS forum.

For instance, there's a 6-month thread there that details the process behind a software startup, pages and pages long. Despite being tagged in it numerous times, I just found it today. And it wouldn't shock me if the entrepreneur who posted the thread ultimately ends up in the 8 or 9 figure club.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Why dont you eliminate the public forum / community all together?
Is this a serious question? How do you think the forum got to where it is now?
wrong for mj to dog the outsiders.
Wat. The cringe is strong with this one.

We really need the negative rep button back.

DamienRoche

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
258%
Sep 3, 2009
This path takes no prisoners and fence-sitters will be left in the dust.

Having said that, you absolutely do NOT need to pay for any information to build a sustainable fastlane business. There is plenty of information out there, and mulling over what other people are doing is a perfect way to action-fake. Your mentality should be "what can I sell to make money?" not "what can I buy?"

All you need to do is take consistent action towards your goals. One of those goals should be getting to the meat as quickly as possible, and the INSIDERS forum is one sure way of doing that.

Last edited:

Longinus

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
441%
Aug 28, 2014
Poland / Belgium
Not really. I was just thinking that the INSIDERS dont exist without the pr to the outsiders. I could be wrong. Just Seems wrong for mj to dog the outsiders.

Many members, including me, would never share their progress to the outside.

I once gave too much info on one post, which was luckily instantly noticed and communicated to me by a sharp and honest member (@maverick). If this happened on the outside, I might have to deal with some copycats as we speak.

If you read Unscripted (which I doubt), you would also know that it were the members who asked MJ for an "inside".

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
By lacking the skills/knowledge/experience, would it then be considered a bad idea to join? That might be a stupid question, but the way I'm looking at it, If I'm in the INSIDERS forum continuously asking and not giving enough value, I don't want other members to think that I'm there to use them.

Right now the only requirement to join the INSIDE is that you have read TMF . That said, just because you are a novice doesn't mean it isn't for you or you cannot contribute in some fashion. We don't mind questions there, they only get problematic when the thread starter hasn't done any research or hasn't already consumed the available posts/threads/topics.

There are also a lot of INSIDERS who don't post anything and just lurk, so there is no requirement of having to contribute in an entrepreneurial capacity.

In other words, joining the INSIDE and then asking, "Hey guys, should I drop out of college?" is not a good question. Anyone is welcome to ask questions, just make sure they are GOOD questions.

Bad question: Hey guys, I want to invent a game. What do I do?
(Huh, what kind of game? Video? Computer? App? Board? What have you done thus far?)

Good question: Hey guys, I want to invent a board game and found several manufacturers. There are many manufacturing options and one of them is insanely expensive (for my budget), but the best value... the other is from China and they are saying that... etc etc

GuitarManDan

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
678%
Feb 28, 2017
NYC
Like anything else, if you really dig in and apply the countless lessons learned, of course it will be worth it.

However, if you're looking for a quick fix or the "secret" on the inside, you're going to be disappointed that it takes hard work and a lot of persistent effort.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
curious forum member pays for INSIDERS subscription.

What happens next will shock you.
The Likwid and Vigilante threads in there still give me the shocks every time I visit them.
So. Much. F*cking. Process. To learn from.

Sander

When in doubt, dare.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Mar 19, 2014
Tips on the inside saved me $25k I was about to throw out the window on an idea, I haven't even tested yet (@wade1mil).

Yeah, was worth it.

And I'm really thankful for the learning experience.

Last edited:

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Why dont you eliminate the public forum / community all together?
If he did, then people who are 'lost' in the SCRIPT might not have a chance to even get a peek at what is possible.

People who lost jobs, failed in work or business or are hanging on a single financial string are demoralised and desperate, looking for answers. They aren't really the ideal Fastlane warriors that we find in the INSIDERS.

They should be given a chance to learn new things and improve themselves.

Of course, not every newcomer here is like that. But this forum strengthens the weak, and should remain so.

Even then, the public forum has its own entry barriers, like rep points, speed, the oversight of more senior Fastlane members and MJ himself. So elimination of the public forum is not necessary.

Gotta get your feet wet first.
Merely reading doesn't get you wet.
At most, reading TFLF posts get you to the edge of the river. You still have to leap in and get a nice soak!:playful:

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
BTW, if you don't have a forum account, you cannot be an INSIDERS.
If you haven't read TMF , you cannot be an INSIDERS.

Someone subscribed (via Viperion Publishing) and they have no forum username, or they haven't provided it.

What happened to the 40k? Models & bottles?

Ugh, whenever I hear the phrase "Work hard, play harder" I hear, "I'm a high income Sidewalker."

Eisenstein

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Dec 1, 2017
Heidelberg, Germany
Longinus, I think, you're right! I noticed, at the moment, it's only €104 for a year ($119). Nice!

I'm wondering why people complain about the prize. Once, as a sidewalker, I wasted so much money for senseless things, many hundred Euros per month. The worst-case would be: it doesn't help me and I would have lost €104, like buying one of the twelve dresses I don't wear. So nothing dramatic. But the access is about to speed up my development, so I don't think the money will be lost! Since I bought TMF for only €5 and in my opinion it's worth - let's say, €100, I'm optimistic that maybe this will be the same case with the access. I'm really excited to join you! :)

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
I've been on the fence for awhile about the INSIDERS subscription. This post finally convinced me. Thanks for giving me the direct link, made it easy ;). See you on the inside as soon as I get approved!

Where's my commission @MJ DeMarco (j/k)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.