The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Fastlane idea? ICO kit?

Idea threads
Status
Not open for further replies.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
@LittleWolfie how many threads are you going to start?

Have you read the full book yet?

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
Landfill. Stay for a while but READ and stop posting new threads.

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
324%
Feb 26, 2016
You'll NEED deep pockets! Need money to make money.

ok. thanks. bye.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Shameless steal from someone else here, who suggested an ICO kit for thr averagr joe might be the fastlane in the crypto space(annoyingly I can't find them again to reference)

I basically accidentally built this (I was trialling a multiple crytpowallet on c with proof of coin for authenticity), however I read this thread on here and the suggestion and realised.

A) tech can be repurposed, rebtanded and rebuilt. Mainly just needs a manual and some resarch from potential customers.

Is there a need? Well ICO services currently go for around $50,000 to $100,000. Token Creation,exchange listing, white paper and posting everywhere to promote it usually.

I've currently done it as a CD, so just copy it and package it up in a case to look fancy maybe. Could also be done as a saas, but then looking at monthly subscription rather than straight sales longer to start, harder to keep customers maybe.

The tech is pretty simple, so need to target average Joe because anyone else can probably just do it themselves.

I suppose marketing is the hard part, as a lot of places now have closed off advertising to crypto of any kind. Asked locally, not really people into crypto though, so that kind of screws the poll.

Thoughts? Need, and I suck at marketing or no need?

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
Shameless steal from someone else here, who suggested an ICO kit for thr averagr joe might be the fastlane in the crypto space(annoyingly I can't find them again to reference)

I basically accidentally built this (I was trialling a multiple crytpowallet on c with proof of coin for authenticity), however I read this thread on here and the suggestion and realised.

A) tech can be repurposed, rebtanded and rebuilt. Mainly just needs a manual and some resarch from potential customers.

Is there a need? Well ICO services currently go for around $50,000 to $100,000. Token Creation,exchange listing, white paper and posting everywhere to promote it usually.

I've currently done it as a CD, so just copy it and package it up in a case to look fancy maybe. Could also be done as a saas, but then looking at monthly subscription rather than straight sales longer to start, harder to keep customers maybe.

The tech is pretty simple, so need to target average Joe because anyone else can probably just do it themselves.

I suppose marketing is the hard part, as a lot of places now have closed off advertising to crypto of any kind. Asked locally, not really people into crypto though, so that kind of screws the poll.

Thoughts? Need, and I suck at marketing or no need?
On craigslist now execution

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
You'll NEED deep pockets! Need money to make money.

ok. thanks. bye.

Why would I need deep pockets? I can copy to DVD ten times for a tenner, if I do it as a Saas instance the unit costs are even lower, albeit higher investment cost.

Of course it takes money to make money, I had to spend money to build the one I'm using. I have shallow pockets.

Hell I can spend 10x the production costs and still massively undercut others. The question is if the need exists?

AllanB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 28, 2018
France
I dont understand what is your offer.
What can do the average Joe exactly with your CD?

AllanB

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
116%
Mar 28, 2018
France
ICO covers many aspects: technical, legal, financial, commercial.
What do you offer exactly? Some technical guidelines? I don't think you provide legal consultancy.
Who is this average Joe? An individual? An established company?

Sorry but it sounds very abstract in the way you present it.

LittleWolfie

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
56%
Jun 28, 2018
Holbeach Hurn
ICO covers many aspects: technical, legal, financial, commercial.
What do you offer exactly? Some technical guidelines? I don't think you provide legal consultancy.
Who is this average Joe? An individual? An established company?

Sorry but it sounds very abstract in the way you present it.

Okay, sure it is very abstract, don't be sorry. Constructive criticism is good.

While I can't offer legal advice at a cheap price neither does rocket lawyer. I could offer that as a referral to the legal counsel (I think offering that and outsourcing is a bit dodgy)

I guess I could say instructional manual, dapp, dapp compatible browser, white paper template, connection to etherdelta exchange, all packaged together, plug in follow the instructions and launch.

An ICO, can be done quickly and easy, now making money out of them is hard, I like to think of it as gold digging. You can start gold digging easily, but it's a big investment to make a return.

I'm selling shovels for gold diggers, yes they could just go and do it all themselves, but will they?

An average Joe is just an average man in the street so an individual with an interest in doing ICO and willing to buy the kit but doesn't want to do the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!