• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

MEETUPS Fastlane Fantasy Football (2017-18!)

Discussion in 'Networking, Socializing, Meet-Ups' started by MJ DeMarco, Jul 28, 2017.

1. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $316,263
    Admin Post
    The prize pool has been disbursed.

Final results:

1st Place: @Likwid24
    2nd Place: @Dylan in Africa
    3rd Place: @BrooklynHustle

Manager's Trophy: @Dylan in Africa (most points scored)
    Kiss Your Sister (or Brother) Trophy: @Zeke (Consolation Bracket winner)
    Unlucky Trophy @KC Dash (most points AGAINST)

Notables:

@Veloce Grey -- 1st place for SMACK TALK. Went home empty handed.:blush:

@ZCP - The cheapskate trophy. Spent nothing on free agents and his team performed like it. Should have stuck with Cutler, Boobie, and Tebow.

I'm very proud of my 8th place considering I spent about 8 minutes a week on it, both in watching games and managing. :praise:

2. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,133
    lol, good times :rofl:

Thank you for organizing, @MJ DeMarco !

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  3. Veloce Grey

Veloce Grey Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,909
    I'm not going to complain about how my players ACL's seemed to be made of spaghetti.....

However I did continue one record-the winner is either me or whoever knocks me out in the playoffs-

2014-me
    2015-you with your giant waiver-built steamroller under the old rules, so it almost feels like a moral victory
    2016-Richie Rich scored 190 odd to knock me out in the semi finals, full credit
    2017-Likwid scored 171 against me in week 14, though you get an assist for calling my roster "atrocious" and "it's so bad that I can look at my roster and feel not so bad"

It's like I bring out the best in opponents. Scoring in other people, comedy in you. I'm going to award myself a trophy for it.

Ironically the week 14 roster that was so bad, got back Zeke and Juju by week 16 and if I had an opponent, simply playing the highest projected scoring players would have returned 167 points. My timing was just a tad off.

-not as off as the guy who spent Pick 77 of the draft on Darren McFadden to block me, then told me he'd happily pay that price for "6 weeks of RB1 production". Darren managed minus 0.2 points for the season, uninjured.

Last edited: Dec 27, 2017
    MJ DeMarco likes this.
  4. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $316,263
    Admin Post
    The time and detail that went into your thoughtful analysis was about how much time I spent on FF this year! No doubt you are has powerful as the emperor has foreseen.

cmor16, Likwid24 and BrooklynHustle like this.
  5. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $7,133
    lmao... I think we have a new imaginary, moral victory fantasy champion

Congratulations!!! :cool::football::party:

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  6. Veloce Grey

Veloce Grey Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,909
    Actually in all seriousness you deserve plenty of credit for running a league and taking on the risk of potential drama. I never quite realised what that could entail until I started my own leagues. I never expected to be babysitting grown men unleashing their pent up office rage.

DM me a PO Box or something and I'll send you a piece of official "Team Huge Carrot" fan merchandise in honor of your management efforts over these years.

7. Veloce Grey

Rep Bank:
    $2,909
    Thanks!

DM me a PO Box or something and I'll send you an autographed photo of myself sending MJ a piece of official "Team Huge Carrot" fan merchandise.

Though I should warn you I've been described as "amazingly unphotogenic".

BrooklynHustle likes this.
  8. BrooklynHustle

Rep Bank:
    $7,133
    Here you go!

Viperion Publishing Corporation
    PO Box 18151, Fountain Hills AZ 85269

Veloce Grey likes this.
  9. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $316,263
    Admin Post
    I much rather have a picture of you with Cutler, Boobie or D. McFadden. Sign it, "Thanks for the faith!"

BrooklynHustle likes this.
  10. ZCP

ZCP Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $18,190
    Ouch, boss! Was in the hunt until I lost my first two picks to a collarbon. Thought I did alright with some scrap heap picks when I didn't get outbid.

Now you have to bring the league back next season so I get a shot at redemption. :)

11. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $316,263
    Admin Post
    @Veloce Grey -- dude, thank you so much for the goodies!!! So unexpected!

Love the cup! Ha Ha!
    And now I own a tie! My first in 2 decades!

Thank you again, sometimes when I get a strange box in the mail I wonder if I'm being targeted by a new Unibomber... but no, it was the BIG CARROT!

:cool::fistbump::thumbsup::praise:

Veloce Grey and Vigilante like this.
  12. Veloce Grey

Rep Bank:
    $2,909
    It was deserved after years of league admin. I saw the tie and was like "he lives in Arizona and doesn't have to wear a tie, but maybe one day he'll need a tie and think of Team Huge Carrot..."

I hope the candy survived the long trip intact. I actually offered Vig some Pineapple Lumps for a draft pick in the 2016 season but he didn't take his chance.

MJ DeMarco likes this.
  13. MJ DeMarco

Rep Bank:
    $316,263
    Admin Post
    Just a reminder I will not be administrating a league next year, but someone is welcome to spearhead a group.

Meanwhile, just another week in the NFL.

upload_2018-7-10_11-46-12.png upload_2018-7-10_11-46-49.png upload_2018-7-10_11-47-11.png

Richie Rich and Kingmaker like this.