The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

F me, I just poked the cat!!

Sprocket

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 7, 2018
UK
I've had niche vegan business idea for a few years now. It's not too complicated and I thought there may be a need for it but I was never sure. So i sat on it. Every now and then I'd pick it up and toy with it, call some suppliers, make a brand, then I'd get cold feet because I didn't know if there was really a need.

Yesterday while driving I listened to Fastlane, specifically, kenetic execution & poking the cat. So I just picked up a stick and poked it! For the first time I've engaged my target market and it was exhilarating!

And...

From 2 Facebook posts to target audience groups I got over 300 likes within a couple of hours, hundreds of comments, requests for pre-order AND two trade enquiries! I made it clear I don’t even have a product yet.

I know I have a loong way to go yet and so many hurdles, (I’ve not made a penny yet). But I feel motivated that my idea has been so popular at this early stage.

The thing I’m more excited about than my product is that this fastlane stuff really works. For the first time I really believe I can achieve my goals if I just get my head down and keep going...

MJ I can not tell you how much your book has changed my outlook on so many things. Thank you so much!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Get an INSIDERS sub and read my progress thread.

This is exactly how my business started. A year later, I’m already selling product to distributors.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida
Oh really!? Yeah I most definitely will, I’d love to read your story. I’ve read a lot of your “outside” posts!

I’ve been meaning to post on your wholesale thread for a while, our family business is 100% wholesale.

I’ll look forward to reading your story as soon as I’ve joined

Here’s a excerpt from the 3rd post on that thread, a teaser for you.

- - -

I promised myself I would NOT make the same mistake again and pursue a product that I didn't a) understand the market b) understand the wants of the consumer c) actually talk to consumers.
I started by finding several support groups for this diet and joining. I commented and helped with information that I knew and talked to the admin.

We talked about the struggles of the diet and what people were going through. I then asked her permission to post a survey on the group and told her my intentions. She was very supportive, even suggesting her USA specific page she also had as a group to post in.

Within 1 day, I had 110 responses to my 6 question survey. The best part? On comments on FB and on the survey comment box I added, people were THANKING me for even thinking about making food. People are actually begging me to buy my products. Wow.

But even more were people sharing their stories about how miserable they are and how much this product line will help them feel normal again. That's what's really important. I get to help people.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Sprocket

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 7, 2018
UK
Get an INSIDERS sub and read my progress thread.

This is exactly how my business started. A year later, I’m already selling product to distributors.
Oh really!? Yeah I most definitely will, I’d love to read your story. I’ve read a lot of your “outside” posts!

I’ve been meaning to post on your wholesale thread for a while, our family business is 100% wholesale.

I’ll look forward to reading your story as soon as I’ve joined

Sprocket

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Mar 7, 2018
UK
Here’s a excerpt from the 3rd post on that thread, a teaser for you.

- - -

I promised myself I would NOT make the same mistake again and pursue a product that I didn't a) understand the market b) understand the wants of the consumer c) actually talk to consumers.
I started by finding several support groups for this diet and joining. I commented and helped with information that I knew and talked to the admin.

We talked about the struggles of the diet and what people were going through. I then asked her permission to post a survey on the group and told her my intentions. She was very supportive, even suggesting her USA specific page she also had as a group to post in.

Within 1 day, I had 110 responses to my 6 question survey. The best part? On comments on FB and on the survey comment box I added, people were THANKING me for even thinking about making food. People are actually begging me to buy my products. Wow.

But even more were people sharing their stories about how miserable they are and how much this product line will help them feel normal again. That's what's really important. I get to help people.

This is excellent, thank you! This is how I felt today, people were pulling it, it felt amazing.

First thing in the morning I’m joining and digging in, can’t wait. So far fastlane has been the best money I’ve ever spent. I tell everyone about it

D

Deleted50669

Yup, whether you call it "Fastlane" or something else, it is the only way to success. I had a similar response to my initial market probe a few months ago. Since that time I have been devoting the majority of my free time to product development.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.