• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 50,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

2. Forum *Official* Book Discussion
    Influence, The Psychology of Persuasion by Robert Cialdini

The forum has voted to discuss this book. Grab it and let's discuss!
    Buy: Buy | Discuss: Influence: The Psychology of Persuasion(Review | Discuss)

Exploring Sexual Transmutation and "Channeling Your Life Force"

Discussion in 'General Mindset, Motivation, Beliefs' started by Dark Water, Jun 22, 2017.

1. Dark Water

Dark Water Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $377
    I would like to get an earnest discussion regarding this somewhat taboo and wild topic that no one really talks about. It was first brought to my attention via Think and Grow Rich, Chapter 11 but it seems it goes back to Taoist and much older ancient Eastern traditions.

The framework for this discussion I'd like to stay within is really based on the following term: transmutation.

Transmutation: the action of changing or the state of being changed into another form.

The premise of sexual transmutation could possibly be summed up as: "...it has the effect of lifting the individual far above the horizon of ordinary thought, and permits him to envision distance, scope, and quality of THOUGHTS not available on the lower plane, such as that occupied while one is engaged in the solution of the problems of business and professional routine."

"The energy must be transmuted from desire for physical contact, into some other form of desire and action, before it will lift one to the status of a genius"

Two very interesting quotes from Think and Grow Rich:

Which leads me to ask:

Beyond just surface level motivation that one can attain via period of abstinence, is it possible to really, truly, conserve and channel this specific energy into higher thoughts or greater creativity?

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017
    AgainstAllOdds and GMSI7D like this.
  2. ksc23

ksc23 Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,684
    First, this the most hilarious thread title I've read.

Second, Napolean Hill was a con artist.

On a serious note (LOL), I doubt that Lao Tzu would've been supportive of "sexual transmutation". I think he would've said follow your natural urges, like Nature intended.

MidwestLandlord, Scot and Dark Water like this.
  3. Thoelt53

Thoelt53 Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $5,305
    This.

Especially so when you've found someone you are hugely compatible with. That is far more powerful than any 'transmutation' bullshit.

Trust me as someone who's been there. All that New Age, holier than thou crap is an immense energy/timesink.

Spirituality is important, but be sure to ground yourself with reality.

4. GMSI7D

GMSI7D Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $3,708

thank you

yes, sexual energy is a life force : yang

you don't have to spend it only on sexual urges like animals

90 % of people can't understand that because 90 % of people don't know why the hell they are on earth anyway

Masters are not spending their sexual energy like monkeys in the jungle

this life force is channelled for power

5. AgainstAllOdds

AgainstAllOdds Legendary Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR

Rep Bank:
    $64,542
    You're aiming too low. Aim higher and let your ambition guide you.

OldFaithful likes this.

Join 1000s of entrepreneurs who are rewriting life's script and winning financial freedom.

---- ----

You must be a member to join the conversation.

Create Account

Join the community fast and easy!

REGISTER

Already have an account? Login here.