The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Exploring Sexual Transmutation and "Channeling Your Life Force"

Anything related to matters of the mind

Choate

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Mar 25, 2014
Boston
I would like to get an earnest discussion regarding this somewhat taboo and wild topic that no one really talks about. It was first brought to my attention via Think and Grow Rich, Chapter 11 but it seems it goes back to Taoist and much older ancient Eastern traditions.

The framework for this discussion I'd like to stay within is really based on the following term: transmutation.

Transmutation: the action of changing or the state of being changed into another form.

The premise of sexual transmutation could possibly be summed up as: "...it has the effect of lifting the individual far above the horizon of ordinary thought, and permits him to envision distance, scope, and quality of THOUGHTS not available on the lower plane, such as that occupied while one is engaged in the solution of the problems of business and professional routine."

"The energy must be transmuted from desire for physical contact, into some other form of desire and action, before it will lift one to the status of a genius"

Two very interesting quotes from Think and Grow Rich:

Between the ages of thirty and forty, man begins to learn (if he ever learns), the art of sex transmutation. ... This discovery is generally accidental ...

Seldom does an individual enter upon highly creative effort in any field of endeavor before the age of forty. The average man reaches the period of his greatest capacity to create between forty and sixty. These statements are based upon analysis of thousands of men and women who have been carefully observed. They should be encouraging to those who fail to arrive before the age of forty, and to those who become frightened at the approach of "old age," around the forty-year mark. The years between forty and fifty are, as a rule, the most fruitful. Man should approach this age, not with fear and trembling, but with hope and eager anticipation.

This study disclosed the fact that the major reason why the majority of men who succeed do not begin to do so before the age of forty to fifty, is their tendency to DISSIPATE their energies through over indulgence in physical expression of the emotion of sex

Which leads me to ask:

Beyond just surface level motivation that one can attain via period of abstinence, is it possible to really, truly, conserve and channel this specific energy into higher thoughts or greater creativity?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

jsk29

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
314%
Jul 30, 2014
US
First, this the most hilarious thread title I've read.

Second, Napolean Hill was a con artist.

On a serious note (LOL), I doubt that Lao Tzu would've been supportive of "sexual transmutation". I think he would've said follow your natural urges, like Nature intended.

Thoelt53

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
293%
Dec 8, 2016
Boston, MA
First, this the most hilarious thread title I've read.

Second, Napolean Hill was a con artist.

On a serious note (LOL), I doubt that Lao Tzu would've been supportive of "sexual transmutation". I think he would've said follow your natural urges, like Nature intended.

This.

Especially so when you've found someone you are hugely compatible with. That is far more powerful than any 'transmutation' bullshit.

Trust me as someone who's been there. All that New Age, holier than thou crap is an immense energy/timesink.

Spirituality is important, but be sure to ground yourself with reality.

GMSI7D

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
Jan 27, 2016
Lyon, France
I would like to get an earnest discussion regarding this somewhat taboo and wild topic that no one really talks about. It was first brought to my attention via Think and Grow Rich, Chapter 11 but it seems it goes back to Taoist and much older ancient Eastern traditions.

The framework for this discussion I'd like to stay within is really based on the following term: transmutation.

Transmutation: the action of changing or the state of being changed into another form.

The premise of sexual transmutation could possibly be summed up as: "...it has the effect of lifting the individual far above the horizon of ordinary thought, and permits him to envision distance, scope, and quality of THOUGHTS not available on the lower plane, such as that occupied while one is engaged in the solution of the problems of business and professional routine."

"The energy must be transmuted from desire for physical contact, into some other form of desire and action, before it will lift one to the status of a genius"

Two very interesting quotes from Think and Grow Rich:

Which leads me to ask:

Beyond just surface level motivation that one can attain via period of abstinence, is it possible to really, truly, conserve and channel this specific energy into higher thoughts or greater creativity?

thank you

yes, sexual energy is a life force : yang

you don't have to spend it only on sexual urges like animals

90 % of people can't understand that because 90 % of people don't know why the hell they are on earth anyway

Masters are not spending their sexual energy like monkeys in the jungle

this life force is channelled for power

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.