The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Expert Roundup - SEO Heading Into 2018

Marketing, social media, advertising

eliquid

( Jason Brown )
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
518%
May 29, 2013
Interviewed a few people from FLF ( and a few other places ) for their thoughts on SEO heading into 2018.

Below is a snippet from the newsletter I sent out from our blog:

Me8d6jX.jpg

This week on our blog we have our first-ever expert roundup where we gathered experts and asked them some of the most important questions concerning SEO in the upcoming months.

Seven veteran experts weigh in on the following topics:
  • How Do You See Ranking In Google For 2018 Changing?
  • What Can Marketers Do Now To Start Ranking For Christmas?
  • What's The Hottest Ranking Technique Working Right Now?
To say you will learn something new is an understatement. Even for myself, I was blown away by several answers and learned some new tricks with Google Maps.

Here are a few snippets to give you an idea of what we talked about:

"Go look at some of the information behind Google's acquisition of the DeepMind company to see what might be in the pipeline... the potential is insane as to what Google's machines will be able to do in the future."

"Large companies are gobbling up smaller sites, rolling them into their networks, and dominating SERPs."

We also broke down the discussion into areas a lot of marketers haven't planned for yet like:

"With the rise of things like Google Home, Amazon Alexa and Siri users are starting to search the web differently, this means a different approach to SEO will be needed as we move forward."

"Local Guides is basically google's new version of Mapmaker, where maps users can suggest improvements to google maps. The more successful changes you have made to google maps, the more authority you have."

With only 83 days left until the start of the new year, focusing on a solid ranking strategy to dominate 2018 needs to happen now. Making those plans on January 1st will be too late!

Find out everything we discussed on our blog so you can prepare before your competitors: Expert Roundup - SEO Heading Into 2018!

I thought it might be some use to those here interested in SEO and also gives a little shoutout to some of you on this forum I interviewed via PM here on their thoughts as well.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Paul Howard

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Oct 4, 2017
Long Beach California
Thanks.

I agree with "Marc @ Fimadigital: I still believe that the core of everything when it comes to ranking is links."

Something I'm tired of hearing all the time is "have good content." Well, what do they/these bloggers/writers mean by "have good content?" I think a lot of people misunderstand that term. Some say "build 239852398523 words".

Or, is Good content based on analyzing your competitors, seeing what's being a "trend", what has a good CTR, good bounce rate, avg. time on site. etc?

I'm a little concern with the latest update from Google where they'll have showcase shopping ads. Which, I feel like will push down the organic listings even more :(.Oh snaps, I didn't know that you're the owner of serpwoo ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.