The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Expenses related to Private Training Studio

S&P

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
63%
Nov 11, 2013
Hey guys,

A trainer friend of mine is looking to use his inheritance to set up a brick and mortar personal training studio.

His vision is to create a facility for 1 on 1 training and offer up to 5 independent trainers studio space to train clientele.

What sort of costs do you guys forsee for the project?

Off the top of my head

-Rent
-Insurance
-Utilities
-Renovations
-Software
-Payment Processing
-Legal Fees
-Bank Account
-Telephone/Fax/Internet
-Equipment
-Maintenance
-Cleaning
-Advertising
-Office Expenses
-Kitchen Expenses
-Shower Expenses
-Media Expenses (sound system etc)

Hopefully we can create a discussion and I can provide some value to my friend who has a 100k+ budget and a client base of over 100 people. Thanks guys

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Lord Taco

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Mar 15, 2015
He needs to consider the cost of re training/re certification if he is in the states. Need them continuing education units.

What is the size of the place he is looking at? If he has 100 clients why would he pay for advertising, doing 1 on 1 with the 100 clients once a week for a month would bring a minimum 6k? Does he plan on passing off clients on new trainers he brings on or is he expecting the new trainers to bring their own?

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.