The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Example of Bay Area home prices...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Shawn

PARKED
Aug 14, 2007
holy crap - that's expensive! That that kind of cash I'd rather move to the Hampton's and get still a house 5 times as big. :)

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
For that kind of money in Houston, you could get a house so big it would stretch all the way down Billionaires Row, and you would have enough cash left over to buy two new Sikorski S-76 helicopters to park on the roof. The house would take up one whole side of the street, and all the peons in their piddly $30MM houses would have to live on the otherside of the street. You neighbors would complain about how all of their landscaping dies because you're house is so big it blocks the sunlight to theirs.

ProInvestor

New Contributor
Aug 15, 2007
Australia
A special kind of house.....

Special because you would have to "special" to buy it considering it is one of the most expensive houses ever and it's literally a doesn't have walls or doors!!!

Much better buys elsewhere i think..... ;>

Rgds.
ProInvestor

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
This program helped me to triple my revenue over 7 months while also moving to a new city in the...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hi Fox, After reading your threat and watching some of your youtube I have several query ? 1...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom