The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Example of Bay Area home prices...

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

Shawn

PARKED
Aug 14, 2007
holy crap - that's expensive! That that kind of cash I'd rather move to the Hampton's and get still a house 5 times as big. :)

Z5 FILMS

Contributor
Aug 13, 2007
The Woodlands, TX
For that kind of money in Houston, you could get a house so big it would stretch all the way down Billionaires Row, and you would have enough cash left over to buy two new Sikorski S-76 helicopters to park on the roof. The house would take up one whole side of the street, and all the peons in their piddly $30MM houses would have to live on the otherside of the street. You neighbors would complain about how all of their landscaping dies because you're house is so big it blocks the sunlight to theirs.

ProInvestor

New Contributor
Aug 15, 2007
Australia
A special kind of house.....

Special because you would have to "special" to buy it considering it is one of the most expensive houses ever and it's literally a doesn't have walls or doors!!!

Much better buys elsewhere i think..... ;>

Rgds.
ProInvestor

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
We're going to be starting soon, in 1 hour! Everyone else who wants to join us for the ride...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
@Fox It's same with me Did both quiz and application but as yet no automatic confirmation, just...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
If you are in IDEA mode, text "IDEA" to the above number. If you are in LAUNCH/START mode, text...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
I have a long weekend off work.. bought your "Start a Freelance Business: Take Back Your...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom