The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Every action starts with the first step. Here is mine.

DFD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 2, 2014
Hi community,

I joined this forum long time ago, but never introduced myself. In the meantime I moved from south america to europe. What a change :)
I'm sorry, english is not my nativ language, but I do my best.

I'm a software developer and always dreamed about beeing an entrepeneur. Actually I came up with a lot of different business ideas, but never could convert this ideas into a product. That's frustrating.

But now I need a change. Every day it's the same. I wake up and realize, I dont belong anymore to this boring corporate lifestyle. Instead I want to do something, that makes a differents in my community. I want to create a service that benefits real people and not just a small group of managers.

Currently I read the book and hope to learn from your experience. Maybe, I even can help someone with my experience as software developer.

Thanks for reading.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Torobaro

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
139%
Mar 30, 2016
Spain
Sounds great! Wishing to do something is the first step towards doing!!

It seems you might be a native spanish speaker like me, which part of South America are you from and where in Europe are you at?

DFD

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
160%
May 2, 2014
Sounds great! Wishing to do something is the first step towards doing!!

It seems you might be a native spanish speaker like me, which part of South America are you from and where in Europe are you at?
Thanks Torobaro! Actually my native language is german, but I speak spanish fluent. I moved from Paraguay to Switzerland. Where are you from?

Tedd

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
304%
Jan 13, 2017
Wecolme offocially to the forum, DFD! Curious to follow your action steps as well!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...