The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Ever heard of Darren Hardy, creator of SUCCESS magazine?

Anything related to matters of the mind

tchandy

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Aug 16, 2007
Kansas, for now
I never heard of Darren until I joined Numis Network a few months ago. Darren became a millionaire in his early 20s and continues to give back. SUCCESS magazine is possibly one of the best publications I have seen and it's focused on entrepreneurs and motivational tips. I received the latest issue as well as four CDs. I just need to find the time to listen to all of them before the next issue comes out. Just Google SUCCESS magazine and/or Darren Hardy. You won't regret it.

Since joining Numis, I have learned a lot and continue to change my mindset and find more time to get things done. My SUCCESS story is coming soon.

Tom

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I never liked SUCCESS magazine because it was all franchise and MLM bullshit.

Has it changed?

My last look at the mag was YEARS ago. I can see how things can change and our perceptions are outdated.

As for Darren, I've heard his name numerous times and any entrepreneur that is in the trenches sharing success, and doing it, has my vote.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

AllenCrawley

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
420%
Oct 13, 2011
Scottsdale, AZ
I never liked SUCCESS magazine because it was all franchise and MLM bullshit.

The last time I looked at it was about a year ago and yes, it's still the same.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.