The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

OFF-TOPIC Escaping from Hong Kong(parents' home) to Texas with $5k. Feeling inspired - wish me luck :D

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

monfii

Gold Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2020
Brussels
Mmhh....that reminds me when I bought my ticket for Australia at 19 with 2k on my bank account.

Good luck!

Stargazer

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 8, 2018
England
Good Luck but can you just go to the USA as simply as buying a ticket and stay?

If you have BNO Passport you can freely come to the UK, we are expecting hundreds of thousands of you.

Dan

999michaelh

New Contributor
Mar 20, 2021
Good Luck but can you just go to the USA as simply as buying a ticket and stay?

If you have BNO Passport you can freely come to the UK, we are expecting hundreds of thousands of you.

Dan
Sorry, forgot to mention. I have a HK passport and US passport. Dual citizenship - thanks to my dad.

monfii

Gold Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Mar 3, 2020
Brussels
That's nuts... Massive respect man! How'd you do back then(and how'd your parents react)?
I didnt really leave them the choice.

Mind that I had no idea what I was doing am even surprised that I survived a year over there hahaha.

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Welcome and good luck.

999michaelh

New Contributor
Mar 20, 2021
Wow, good luck with everything!
Just an update in case anyone's reading this, I missed my flight by 15 mins and my parents found me at the airport as I was trying to book the next earliest flight possible.

Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time.

P.S. I'm still going to the states, this time with the fam's permission. Gonna be in LA in a few weeks.

Dora Wi

Contributor
Aug 19, 2020
Hungary
Just an update in case anyone's reading this, I missed my flight by 15 mins and my parents found me at the airport as I was trying to book the next earliest flight possible.

Mission failed, we'll get 'em next time.

P.S. I'm still going to the states, this time with the fam's permission. Gonna be in LA in a few weeks.
Oh, maybe I didn't read carefully enough but I didn't realize your parents didn't know. It's good to hear you will still manage to get to the US.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

bailey45

New Contributor
Apr 28, 2021
have you thought about house sitting? that way you would live rent free in Texas and focus on your biz

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE 7 Days To Freedom: From Wantrepreneur/Wage Slave To Freelancer
I attended the live session, really loved it! It gives some useful and practical tips on how to...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Three things: 1. Discord Chat is open. Click here for free access. 2. New YouTube Channel...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Its for students who have joined. Did you sign up? Hey Rob, been watching your infoproduct and...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
If there’s one thread I see repeated over and over again on the forum, it goes like this: “I...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Thanks for clearing that up. What do you recommend for those who are still in the process of...

Forum Sponsor

Over 100 Fastlane Students
More Details...

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom