The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Welcome to The Fastlane Entrepreneur Forum.

Register Log in
  • The forum software will be upgraded on Sunday May 26th and may not look normal during the transition. Some functionality may be offline. This is TEMPORARY and is expected to last up to 48 hours.

Entrepreneur's Creed

Clay

New Contributor
Jan 25, 2008
Townsend,MT
www.EnvyCoatings.com

It reads;

I do not choose to be a common man.

It is my right to be uncommon--If I can.

I seek opportunity-not security.

I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humble and dulled by having the state look after me.

I want to take a calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and succeed.

I refuse to barter incentive for a dole; I prefer the challenges of life to the guaranteed existence; the thrill of fulfillment to the stale calm of utopia.

I will not trade freedom for beneficence nor my dignity for a handout. I will never cower before any master nor bend to any threat.

It is my heritage to stand erect, proud and unafraid; to think and act for myself, to enjoy the benefit of my creations and to face the world boldly an say:"This,with my god's help,I have done".

All this is what it means to be an entrepreneur.

I hope this inspires each of you..It has done a lot for me.

Autospun

PARKED
Jan 14, 2008
I do not wish to be a kept citizen, humble and dulled by having the state look after me. I want to take a calculated risk; to dream and to build, to fail and succeed
I was thinking about something in this lines when following the politics, funny how this is never mentioned. Very strong words indeed. Clay+++

Rawr

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 12, 2007
south florida
Awesome. New background

Rep ++

David

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 14, 2008
Sydney
Reading this just makes me feel like rambo :smxF: ++Rep

MJ DeMarco

Raving Lunatic
Staff member
Speedway Pass
FASTLANE INSIDER
LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR
Summit Attendee
Jul 23, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
Somebody tweeted this and I found it! Bump!!! Very Fastlane!

taichijedi

Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Feb 22, 2008
Philadelphia
That creed is excellent!! It most certainly does rouse one's natural desire for independence and to make one's own path in life. Great find Clay, and thank you for sharing it!!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Search Forum