The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneurial House - Los Angeles, California.

William B

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 29, 2018
What's up everyone,

My name is Will, I'm 22 years old, I live in Los Angeles, 3rd year at USC and I'm looking for like minded individuals to potentially find a place with.

Looking to create a space where we can have people collaborate on ideas, work on their own ideas and bring different skill sets but overall have a great time while doing it. We aren't necessarily looking to have everyone work together on one idea/project, you can certainly have your own project that you're working on and if you ever need any inspiration or help we can have one another. Below are some dotted points of some things that peak our interests.
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Health
  • Music festivals, social events, & exploring LA
  • Philosophy, psychology, and self improvement
  • Nature
If these things also interest you and you're looking send me a PM and we can talk and go further in depth into your interests and goals. Interested to chat to anyone from ANY background regardless of wealth, religion, race or age. I know this post is a little vague so feel free to comment asking any questions!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

FastManCostin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Aug 17, 2018
Houston
What's up everyone,

My name is Will, I'm 22 years old, I live in Los Angeles, 3rd year at USC and I'm looking for like minded individuals to potentially find a place with.

Looking to create a space where we can have people collaborate on ideas, work on their own ideas and bring different skill sets but overall have a great time while doing it. We aren't necessarily looking to have everyone work together on one idea/project, you can certainly have your own project that you're working on and if you ever need any inspiration or help we can have one another. Below are some dotted points of some things that peak our interests.
  • Entrepreneurship
  • Health
  • Music festivals, social events, & exploring LA
  • Philosophy, psychology, and self improvement
  • Nature
If these things also interest you and you're looking send me a PM and we can talk and go further in depth into your interests and goals. Interested to chat to anyone from ANY background regardless of wealth, religion, race or age. I know this post is a little vague so feel free to comment asking any questions!
Hey Will. I see you posted this a while ago but I am in LA. Would you be down to meet for coffee. PM me.

-Chris

DoingDeals

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
May 13, 2021
I like this idea wish I lived closer to LA.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.