The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Entrepreneur Working as an Engineer... Not For so Long

Tiago_Matos

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Jul 23, 2017
Hello Everyone!

My name is Tiago, I am from Brazil and I currently work as an engineer in a multinational company. I must say that most people see me like an example as a person who won in life, considering the position that hold, and all the huge challenges and pain that I had overcome to be where I am today. My life is way better that it was 5 years ago. I have what's considered a high salary, a good job and stability.

BUT... now I am sitting at my cubicle alone still "working", pretty sure that what I am doing will never take me to the freedom and lifestyle that I dream of.
Although this is sad, actually it is great to be aware of that because I CAN CHOOSE ANOTHER PATH and change my reality.

I've always tried to find ways to get out of the rat race, looking for long term investments to get me retired by age of 40 - 50, living frugal.

Thank God I found MJ's books!!! Now I know there is a way to get there much faster.

I've read TMF twice (best book I ever read) and I am just finishing the UNSCRIPTED , they are changing my life!!!

My goal is to start my bis on the side, and work on it until I can replace my main source of income, quit my job at the corporate world and focus 100% on my business.

Sometimes I feel that this sense of "security" is holding me back to do the things that needs to be done. At the same time, I can't just quit my job at this moment, even though I have "F*ck this" moments almost daily...

Anyways, I hope that some years from now I can see this post again and realize that I made the best decision of my life starting this journey!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...