The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.
Anything related to sourcing or importing products.

exporttoberlin

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
May 15, 2016
Dear Readers,

I am currently going through the steps in setting up my export company in the food and beverages industry.

I have done some on the ground research of potential buyers ( Importers/ distributors) of the target market. What I mean buy that is I have gathered information on what these distributors or importers are selling to retailers. My product will be targeted to theye potential importers/ distributors who then will sell onto retailers, hotels and other businesses or organisations.

I have their direct contact information such as email and phone numbers etc.

My important questions are
1. Should I sent an email asking what product they are looking into in the near future?
2. Should I state that I am a start up and looking for potential products to start sourcing when introducing myself on the email?
3. Would it also be wise to use my trade name to play into it? As being rejected or refused might tarnish my reputation to make any deals with them in the future?

Thanks for all for your best advice people. Look forward to hearing your thoughts and experiences on this.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.