The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Value skew/ chance at success with Ehr software?

Levin Witt

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jan 18, 2020
Hello,
I am looking to create a saas for medical practitioners, some kind of Ehr (electronic health record) or Emr (electronic medical record). This is a multi-billion dollar industry, so demand for this kind of service is there. I am currently learning about the industry, and researching the competition. I realize there are huge company's that do this sort of thing, which is why I am taking MJ's advice about finding ways to skew value (maybe a little too literally, since this may just be too hard to compete in), my plan is to create a custom software in this area to fill a niche. My though was even if I can just take 0.0001 % of the large players business away, I would still have a lot of money. I plan on targeting practices directly and selling to them. My question is do any of you have experience competing with large competitors alone with no money or experience. I have to find ways to skew value. How would I be able to analyse this large industry of medical software, with the goal of finding attributes I can skew. Also, does this sound like a bad plan altogether? I think a saas businesses generally follows Cents pretty well (assuming the need commandment is met). Any advice from experienced entrepreneurs would be very much appreciated!
-Thank you for all your help
p.s This would be my first business, and I am only 19, so I don't expect a huge success ( yet ;) )

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.