The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Education: WordPress For Beginners (Free Course)

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Hey everyone,

I saw WordPress getting thrown around a lot here and a few questions asking to use it, how to use it etc...

I decided to make a course on how you can set up a WordPress site in the least confusing "I'm not a web developer and have no clue what I'm doing" way.

The course covers the basics of getting and registering a domain, getting a host and then designing your site. Basically all the necessary skills for an entrepreneur who's going 'online'.

As always, reviews on the course are appreciated and high-fived.

Note: this course will be $20 soon. If you find this post and the price has changed please PM me for a free coupon.

Many thanks,

Aaron

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
You got one on the best way to use optimize press inside wordpress ? I've been using optimize press for a while now and i dont feel like im using it to its full potential

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
You got one on the best way to use optimize press inside wordpress ? I've been using optimize press for a while now and i don't feel like I'm using it to its full potential

Currently don't have a course covering optimizepress. I used it originally a while a go but I feel like its super simple to use in terms of the interface. Its mainly understanding how to create a good landing page to convert which is the hard part and unfortunately I don't have enough experience in that area to give 'expert advice'.

JokerCrazyBeatz

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 1, 2016
Currently don't have a course covering optimizepress. I used it originally a while a go but I feel like its super simple to use in terms of the interface. Its mainly understanding how to create a good landing page to convert which is the hard part and unfortunately I don't have enough experience in that area to give 'expert advice'.
Understood

mguerra

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
124%
Mar 23, 2015
Gonna check it out!

Aaron W

^‿^
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Nov 25, 2015
Toronto
Darn it, I missed the window for the free course.
Will check it out soon.

And to anyone else looking:

Note: this course will be $20 soon. If you find this post and the price has changed please PM me for a free coupon.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.