The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

EBay Scheduled auctions?

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
I have an auction scheduled to start July 7th.
My question is , is the preview URL the same as the listing URL will be?

I'd like to promote the auction via FB, YouTube and a few links, but I need to use the correct URL.
If the URL will be changing, I'll have to hold off until it goes live?

This is an unusual product, to put it mildly.

I'll post the preview here...
KELLY RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIES (KRT) Radionic Analyzer Radionics Machines

I'm open to and will appreciate any input about making the listing better. And, promotion ideas.

Thanks for looking, jon.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

thorn

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Jun 23, 2013
Pennsylvania
I have an auction scheduled to start July 7th.
My question is , is the preview URL the same as the listing URL will be?

I'd like to promote the auction via FB, YouTube and a few links, but I need to use the correct URL.
If the URL will be changing, I'll have to hold off until it goes live?

This is an unusual product, to put it mildly.

I'll post the preview here...
KELLY RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIES (KRT) Radionic Analyzer Radionics Machines

I'm open to and will appreciate any input about making the listing better. And, promotion ideas.

Thanks for looking, jon.

Jon,

When I click that link, it takes me to page asking me to sign in to ebay. I would imagine that's probably not what you want to happen.

[edit] Actually, I take that back, since the auction is scheduled and not live yet, then that probably is the expected action. Once I figure out my old ebay password, I will take another look.

-Bryan

Mrs. BRKb

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
142%
Apr 27, 2008
USA
They made me get a new password to log in.

Using the link above, I got this:
This page may have moved or is no longer available. Please try one of the following:
Check the Web address you entered to make sure if it's correct.
Try to access the page directly from the eBay Home page instead of using a bookmark. If the page has moved, reset your bookmark.
Enter keywords in the Search box and click the Search button. Or, browse through the many categories available at eBay.
If you are searching for a Help page, click the Back button on your web browser and select another Help page link or try entering different keyword combinations to find appropriate help topics.
Report this technical issue or view known technical issues.

From the ebay.com search box using the listing headline, I got this:
0 results found for KELLY RESEARCH TECHNOLOGIES (KRT) Radionic Analyzer Radionics Machines

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
suburbs of savannah in Ga
It opened for me. I think the url will stay the same but im not sure. Maybe open a ticket

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
I did see it at first. it was a bunch of electronic boxes on a table radionics or something... now none will open. even the first one that previously did.. now its saying link has been removed...

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
screen shots---

control and print screen. usually one of the f keys (function keys) once it captures the screenie you have to open paint. (every pc should have) I usually click on a circle or shape and pop it in the blank page. then click on the box or circle you opened and right click and paste. it should then appear in paint that window save it(I always use to the desktop or I lose it) and there you go...

let me know if you need help maybe we can get on Skype or something and I can talk you thru it

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
video is private I cant see it and I am looking over the listing...

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
ok I would change up the write up on the bottom... it sounds more like you are having a conversation with someone instead of writing an ad... you could say that the tubes are included free and not a part of the purchase so if they are damaged in transit they have no recourse as it was a "free gift included" and not part of what they "paid" for

and idk I think you may be better off finding a different platform to sell it on... (maybe an auction of some sort)

this isn't what I would typically expect to find on ebay... personally if it were mine, I would dig into finding someone who knows about it more. find out where things like this are bought and sold and take it there... you aren't probably going to get a bidding war going on ebay with this.... are you going to sell it for 100? do you have a reserve set???

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
include the video in the listing if its not already or remake one showing all the lights lighting up and pieces included etc.. I see that one is just of the listing itself

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
ok I would change up the write up on the bottom... it sounds more like you are having a conversation with someone instead of writing an ad... you could say that the tubes are included free and not a part of the purchase so if they are damaged in transit they have no recourse as it was a "free gift included" and not part of what they "paid" for

and idk I think you may be better off finding a different platform to sell it on... (maybe an auction of some sort)

this isn't what I would typically expect to find on ebay... personally if it were mine, I would dig into finding someone who knows about it more. find out where things like this are bought and sold and take it there... you aren't probably going to get a bidding war going on ebay with this.... are you going to sell it for 100? do you have a reserve set???

Free tubes?
I like that

The family just wants them gone.
I've got other stuff to do too.
If they go for $100, so be it.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
its a shame... there aren't any places you could donate them to? like a college or a high school or some kind of club???

tax write off on the value would be more than the sale price :D

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
its a shame... there aren't any places you could donate them to? like a college or a high school or some kind of club???

tax write off on the value would be more than the sale price :D

In cases like this, you sometimes reach a point where you get tired of giving stuff away.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
yeah I hear that... I have things going on years now from family estates, cant be sold, wont give it away, cant throw it away... :( Good luck!!! maybe try to get some other equipment sites to show your ad/listing. (idk if they do. some homeschool sites aggregate listings from ebay for curriculum) get more eyeballs on it perhaps :)

jon.a

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
329%
Sep 29, 2012
Near San Diego
yeah I hear that... I have things going on years now from family estates, cant be sold, wont give it away, cant throw it away... :( Good luck!!! maybe try to get some other equipment sites to show your ad/listing. (idk if they do. some homeschool sites aggregate listings from ebay for curriculum) get more eyeballs on it perhaps :)
Understand that this is NOT scientific equipment. It's well, something else.
I added the video to the body. It seems redundant, but it does highlight the lights being on.

CarrieW

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
41%
Nov 12, 2007
its research equipment I thought?

CarrieW

Gold Contributor