The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Easy website to test product?

furiousJ

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
May 12, 2017
montreal
So i have been trying to set up a website just to guage customer interaction. I have tried weebly and find it just doesn't do what i want it to. I am Learning coding now to have a better shot at building something better in the future. But right now i basically want to make a small 3 page site as quickly and cheaply as possible. remember the whole purpose of it is to see if people click it doesn't have to do anything else yet. Does anyone have experience with this?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

furiousJ

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
May 12, 2017
montreal
I have a working prototype and I'm stuck at testing phase because although there is a demand for the product most of the market is hidden and finding info is difficult and gauging customer action is even more difficult. so i just want to see if they would actually buy it. I know where the customers are i just want something good to show them. I want to be able to send them somewhere they know they are taken care of in an acceptable way.I am my first customer by the way and have been using my product for a year happily and selfishly:( .

It is a physical product so a reasonable amount of money will be needed to get the final product designed and built so I just wanted to get some customer feedback first before taking the leap. any tips at all?

Last edited:

GSF

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
278%
Aug 25, 2012
I have a working prototype and I'm stuck at testing phase because although there is a demand for the product most of the market is hidden and finding info is difficult and gauging customer action is even more difficult. so i just want to see if they would actually buy it. I know where the customers are i just want something good to show them. I want to be able to send them somewhere they know they are taken care of in an acceptable way.I am my first customer by the way and have been using my product for a year happily and selfishly:( .

It is a physical product so a reasonable amount of money will be needed to get the final product designed and built so I just wanted to get some customer feedback first before taking the leap. any tips at all?

Shopify, easy to use quick to set up, 14 day free trial, free themes to get you going

furiousJ

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
May 12, 2017
montreal
Awesome thanks for that. ill try it out now. Have you ever used weebly? If so how would you compare them. In weebly i find i have to change templates everytime i want to make a new page or add a new feature and i cant keep redesigning my site everytime I want to change something or add a text box.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.